Sacred Stones has a no-permadeath code, does Binding Blade?

I just want to run through it mainly for the story and completion as I play Fates.

So I was curious if there was a no-permadeath code (AR, gameshark, etc) out there like there is for Sacred Stones.

I know there's like, max health, blah blah, but that's specifically cheating more than adding a feature than the new games have.

Any help?

That would require WAY more modding than a simple AR code can accomplish. I'm afraid I can't help you, but I can say that if you can get past the first 8 chapters on Sacred Stones, you can start grinding, which makes permadeath a non issue.

That would require WAY more modding than a simple AR code can accomplish. I'm afraid I can't help you, but I can say that if you can get past the first 8 chapters on Sacred Stones, you can start grinding, which makes permadeath a non issue.

But Sacred Stones DID have a code that allowed the characters to not be permanently dead if they died in a battle.

THe game probably has a "dead" flag for each character it sets if you die, and the code just forces it to always be false. Because the games share an engine, it's probably just the same thing, at different memory adress. Many emulaters allow you to watch ram for specific vales and structures (this is often called " search for cheats", so you could theoreticaly figure out what the code does, check binding blade's ram to see what chnges when you kill a character (in order to find the right memory addresses), and force those memory addresses to the same values that the fe8 code does. This is a lot easier than it sounds, and there are how-to vidios on the internet. There are also programs that make the process easier, and emulation forums that can help you..

That being said, this may not work if the data structure was changed a lot between the two games, and i don't know enough about that to say for sure (for example, the fact that fe6 has many more charachters may change things.

Edited by sirmola