PrinceArjuna's Spriteries

PrinceArjuna

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, making girls is much harder than making guys.

only because you a scroooooob

[in case it wasn't obvious, that is sarcasm.]

It looks like blue-gray haired amelia wearing l'archel's outfit while holding a reaaaally deep breath. The head and neck look slightly at odds with the body; I think it needs to be pulled over to our left (towards her right shoulder) somewhere between 2 and 5 pixels

Her right shoulder-- the one on the left side of the canvas--is too low or her left shoulder--the one on the right side of the canvas-- is too high.

The blending between the jaw and the neck looks a little odd, and part of the problem is the 3 pixels of outline color that are from the hair-- I would recommend just getting rid of the last two pixels from it so that the neck looks less funny.

You use the outline color pretty heavily but the normal FE jaws use the darkest two flesh tones for that part of the face-- and it looks especially odd here because considering the angle that part of her neck and that part of her jaw would actually be very close depth-wise, so the sharp coloring is out of place.

Something just looks odd with her chin and the neck and I have no idea what. There's nothing wrong with it at all, it just looks a little funny to me.

But to each of these in order;

1. she could be slouching like how one reclines in a chair

2. she could be rolling her shoulder

3. she could be pushing her head "forward" or "backward" relative to the camera