Halloween DLC

carefreejules

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spy the fact that Laslow can talk to Niles and Kaze.

This pleases me greatly.

(Kaze pls kick his butt at attracting woman that would make my day)

I hope with Niles, Lazzy complains about how Niles attracts both women and men.

Nice, I like these. Special shout-out to Subaki since he doesn't even have the benefit of being a character I care about at all at base, but I really liked his art. The royals are great as always, and Setsuna's is funny, because it confirms at this point beyond a doubt that the mismatched feet thing is a deliberate joke (well, I suspect Corrin wasn't, but they're running with it now... no pun intended). The only one I'm not a big fan of is Oboro's. I dunno, do the proportions look off to anyone else? Like her feet look significantly bigger than her torso somehow.

Here's a list of people who can talk with each other. It should be the complete list.

http://pastebin.com/rXiefL9s

...Ryoma/Scarlet. I know of at least one person whose ecstatic at this news.

I'd personally just like to see everything of Takumi's.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but dayum, Subaki. Dayum.

Edited by The DanMan

Man, that Zero x Joker convo get me, f*cking sadistic and damn Joker, I laugh endless, also, I love the pics, except for Tsubaki, I hate that piece of trash, I want a pic of my beafiful Zero instead *cries in spanish*

Edited by Truffa

Seems gothic lolita style. Not necessarily Halloween, but it fits Oboro as its a fashion trend/style.

Pretty sure it's an allusion to Wa Lolita, aka the Gothloli style that uses traditional elements. Am I right or not?

(And sorry if this was already asked, I just got here x3)

Man, that Zero x Joker convo get me, f*cking sadistic and damn Joker, I laugh endless, also, I love the pics, except for Tsubaki, I hate that piece of trash, I want a pic of my beafiful Zero instead *cries in spanish*

I like both Niles and Subaki, so... [giggles in Spanish]

Edited by My Blue Sky

I"m kinda disappointed that Jakob didn't get a CG but looking at them now I'm kinda glad he didn't...Am I the only one who thinks they all look a little off? Xander looks great but everyone else...

But I loved the Jakob x Niles support!! I've always wanted to see those two talk! Has anyone translated Jakob x Keaton yet? I'm really curious too see their support

Camilla, Setsuna, Tsubaki, Marx and Leon look great! Oboro's face looks kinda off, but her CG isn't awful or anything. The conversations are also pretty good, so I can tell a lot of effort went in to it.

Edited by Matt-hue

So, I commissioned my friend j00 to draw me a certain someone in the Halloween DLC art style. This is her progress so far, and even though it's a rough sketch it's already so much better than the official art if I do say so myself. Check out some of her other stuff!

FhBDUmv.png

Nice Takumi, he looks good!

I'm going to make my own Ryoma when I'm less busy, something to go with Xander's pirate outfit for shipping purposes ahem

I mean, I didn't expect Ryoma to get in anyway I just want to draw him and Pirate Xander is giving me ideas