Halloween DLC

carefreejules

And its ok; I would've been just as salty a Leo fan had the reverse happened, which could've been considering Takumi ranked first in all the previous polls. Speaking for myself, I'm also pretty sad that we didn't get Takumi and Azura since I really think they would've looked great, even with getting Leo. Though I suppose I have that at least.

Except I really am not salty because Takumi got passed over. Again, it's more the principle of the thing. Even if the top scoring male Hoshidan was someone I wasn't fond of, I'd still feel the same because I'm more dissatisfied with how IS organized the poll winners. Awakening didn't have a split poll, so it didn't have the same problems. Not to mention that we really only got Oboro on a technicality, since they couldn't implement femui in here.

And lol at Setsuna's two left feet. The real reason they keep doing this is because people bitched about no feet so much in Awakening that they're now doing anything that'll make people notice feet.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude.. and if this convo changes based on if you married one or the other.. I'd love to see some M!Corrin/Niles talking to a jealous, overprotective Jakob. pls @ god. at least give me this.

I need this in my life.

Actually, I hope Corrin has a convo with Niles in with Niles gives him a really scanty costume.

I'm personally much more satisfied with this batch of CGs than with the children one. I really like Oboro's, Subaki's and Leo's in particular(tomato soup vampire), though the others are not bad at all.

It would have been nice to have one for Takumi though.

Geez, someone in the art department is just not on point with feet.

I can relate.

Not having feet in Awakening clearly made them rusty about having to draw some this time around.

So...no Azura art (and presumably no marriage conversation)? I can live with that.

Giving it to Setsuna, a gimmick character who talks (and in some cases acts) like a stoner and has two left feet?

c28604ca924846404834033feefe5160.jpg

Oh well, at least the artwork is better than the child ones. Looking forward to the conversation translations.

Edited by Phillius

Oh wow, setty made it in.

1 of 2 birthright waifu's acquired I guess.

Overall impressions on the CG's, royals look great, sky knight dude looks better than he ever did in the games, setty looks hilarious.

Dear god Oboro's face, I am so sorry. Something about that CG makes what's supposed to be an isometric shot of her face look....flat...and really blobby and disfigured to me.

Edited by joshcja

Just wondering, are these DLCs supposed to be reflective of poll results at all? Is the game indicative of the fact that the characters that got the CGs won some kind of a popularity contest as it did in Awakening scrambles?

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

Just wondering, are these DLCs supposed to be reflective poll results at all? Is the game indicative that the characters that got the CGs won some kind of a popularity contest as it did in Awakening scrambles?

Yup

top 2 male top + top 2 female + devs choice.

Leo/Xander + Cammilia/Oboro + Setty/Souless Ginger

Edit: get Laslow'd

Edited by joshcja

Just wondering, are these DLCs supposed to be reflective poll results at all? Is the game indicative that the characters that got the CGs won some kind of a popularity contest as it did in Awakening scrambles?

Yes and no. Setsuna and Subaki's CGs weren't based on the poll. Probably random or Dev's choice.

edit: saizo'd

Edited by lordcorrin

From my understanding, they were supposed to reflect the poll results but there were a lot of detours in choosing who got a CG in the end.

Edit: This is the third time I got ninja'd in a thread jesus I think that's an indication that I should go to bed.

Edited by carefreejules

So...no Azura art (and presumably no marriage conversation)? I can live with that.

Giving it to Setsuna, a gimmick character who talks (and in some cases acts) like a stoner and has two left feet?

c28604ca924846404834033feefe5160.jpg

Oh well, at least the artwork is better than the child ones. Looking forward to the conversation translations.

It was the married convo I really wanted, not the CG ;_;

Edited by Abvora

Oboro yaaaaaaay! ​As if it wasn't already obvious she'd be there.​ And, yeah these CGs are better than (most) of the child ones.

I feel bad for the Azura want that they want a CGs of her In this dlc, still i dont know why they didnt follow the poll from the last year.

Presumably, they saw they had a lot of Nohrians and a lot of royal family members and decided to accommodate for that, hence Hoshidans and non-royals. Far as Azura goes, I'd guess it was Shigure vs Azura, for devs choice, and Shigure won. (Alternatively, does Azura have a more prominent role in the bad future DLC? bc that could explain it, too.)

Not that I don't feel for the people expecting Azura and Takumi though... It's disappointing missing out on the convos, I'm sure. Hopefully, they're well-covered there, even if they'll lack a spousal...

Edited by blinkingbrave

Actually, after I realized that the lack of Takumi in the DLC means no spousal conversation between him and f!Kamui I immediately decided I was perfectly happy with this -- *shot*

Actually, after I realized that the lack of Takumi in the DLC means no spousal conversation between him and f!Kamui I immediately decided I was perfectly happy with this -- *shot*

It's okay, you will become a Martyr for the cause.

I can't wait to see Setsuna's conversation it makes me so happy

and whoever called Setsuna a one-dimensional stoner needs to realize that that's absolutely perfect already

Edited by Ms. Bunch

regarding setsuna 2 left feet

female corrin in offical artwork have that problem too right? lol

Yes... although, if I remember correctly, F!Corrin was eventually fixed.

Edited by spiderbrush