carefreejules

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID SOMEBODY SAY JOKER X ZERO????

Niles: Hey, Jakob.
Jakob: ...Niles.
Niles: It's a good night... The moon's shining suspiciously, and there're cries coming from back alleys...
Jakob: ...
Niles: I get so excited on such nights. I can't help but want to let myself get some relief... Don't you think so too, Jakob?
Jakob: No I don't. Bye.
Niles: Wait. You're way too curt.
Jakob: Yeah, I'm curt towards you. Bye.
Niles: Anyay, listen. I don't dislike it... That cold attitude of yours. Today's a special night, Jakob. At this festival, we can enjoy ourselves talking to one another, regardless of social status and position... So, let's talk all we want... While we're immersed in this deep night, darker than even shadows...
Jakob: I refuse. In the first place, there aren't any differences in our social status. Although my personality's better than yours. You just shut your mouth and go fight enemies. Bye.
Niles: ...Hm. An interesting fellow, as usual. I'm sure a guy like him will have a very charming facial expression when he's suffering. I wonder if there's some way I can see it... His face, full of humiliation.
Jakob: Ugh...
Niles: Hm? Is he suffering?
Jakob: Pant... I'm... At my limit... It's the end of the world... I'm better off dead...
Niles: Jakob... What an expression he's making... It's true that I wished to see that face of his, but... There's no sense of accomplishment. Besides, to think he'd hurt suffer this much, it makes me curious as to what happened. Hey, Jakob. What pains you?
Jakob: ...None of your business. Shut up and get lost.
Niles: Hmm... Well, that's fine. I'll be watching your pained expression from the shadows. Every inch of it... Thoroughly, carefully...
Jakob: Tsk. Such bad character. Fine. I'll specially tell you, since you're so troublesome. I... Had bought tea leaves, specially for Lord Corrin, but I dropped it somewhere during battle...
Niles: Is that all? So you were suffering over that.
Jakob: You bastard, what the hell do you mean by "is that all?"! I'll beat you up! I've lost the chance to see Lord Corrin's amazing smile... I probably won't be able to get my hands on more of such high quality tea leaves... Is it even possible for anything to hurt more than this...? If I could've prepared black tea for Lord Corrin... He would surely have been so pleased!!
Niles: When you say tea leaves, could you actually have meant this disgusting looking box?
Jakob: W-why do you have that!?
Niles: You dropped it earlier, so I picked it up.
Jakob: R-return it to me!
Niles: Hmmm... So now it's come to this. Aren't you saying it wrongly? Shouldn't you watch your language around your benefactor who picked your stuff up for you...?
Jakob: Damn... T-thank you very much... For picking it up for me... I implore you... Please return it to me...
Niles: ...I guess that gets a passing grade. But this face of yours, filled with humiliation... It makes me feel so good.
Jakob: Aren't you done yet!!? Return it at once, you ill-natured bastard!!!!
Niles: ...If I burn these tea leaves up, I'm sure you'll make an even more pained face.
Jakob: !! P-please stop! I'm begging you...
Niles: Heh. If you'll go that far, then I'll return it. I've already seen plenty of your suffering anyway. You sure make very nice sounds, you know...? Here.
Jakob: ...Okay. Now that the safety of the tea leaves are ensured... You asshole... Getting ahead of yourself! When we're done exterminating the enemy, you'd better prepare yourself! Let me just tell you, that I won't let this end here. Next time it'll be YOUR turn to suffer!
Niles: Hmm... This guy seems like he's going to be interesting. Sure thing. I'll take on that challenge. How will he make me suffer... I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by bearaby

Yep, and Nina did in her CG. They have to be doing this on purpose.

At this point I am seriously wondering if they forgot how to draw feet correctly after Awakening. This mistake has happened how many times now?

At this point I am seriously wondering if they forgot how to draw feet correctly after Awakening. This mistake has happened how many times now?

I think they might be doing it deliberately. I can forgive Corrin, since my artistic friend has confirmed that drawing feet can be a hassle in some cases, but to do it so many times is inexcusable unless it's done intentionally.

Niles: It's a good night... The moon's shining suspiciously, and there're cries coming from back alleys...
Niles: I get so excited on such nights. I can't help but want to let myself get some relief... Don't you think so too, Jakob?
Niles: Anyay, listen. I don't dislike it... That cold attitude of yours. Today's a special night, Jakob. At this festival, we can enjoy ourselves talking to one another, regardless of social status and position... So, let's talk all we want... While we're immersed in this deep night, darker than even shadows...
Jakob: I refuse. In the first place, there aren't any differences in our social status. Although my personality's better than yours. You just shut your mouth and go fight enemies. Bye.
Niles: ...Hm. An interesting fellow, as usual. I'm sure a guy like him will have a very charming facial expression when he's suffering. I wonder if there's some way I can see it... His face, full of humiliation.
Jakob: Pant... I'm... At my limit... It's the end of the world... I'm better off dead...
Niles: Jakob... What an expression he's making... It's true that I wished to see that face of his, but... There's no sense of accomplishment. Besides, to think he'd hurt suffer this much, it makes me curious as to what happened. Hey, Jakob. What pains you?
Niles: Hmm... Well, that's fine. I'll be watching your pained expression from the shadows. Every inch of it... Thoroughly, carefully...
Jakob: Tsk. Such bad character. Fine. I'll specially tell you, since you're so troublesome. I... Had bought tea leaves, specially for Lord Corrin, but I dropped it somewhere during battle...
Jakob: You bastard, what the hell do you mean by "is that all?"! I'll beat you up! I've lost the chance to see Lord Corrin's amazing smile... I probably won't be able to get my hands on more of such high quality tea leaves... Is it even possible for anything to hurt more than this...? If I could've prepared black tea for Lord Corrin... He would surely have been so pleased!!
Niles: When you say tea leaves, could you actually have meant this disgusting looking box?
Niles: Hmmm... So now it's come to this. Aren't you saying it wrongly? Shouldn't you watch your language around your benefactor who picked your stuff up for you...?
Jakob: Damn... T-thank you very much... For picking it up for me... I implore you... Please return it to me...
Niles: ...I guess that gets a passing grade. But this face of yours, filled with humiliation... It makes me feel so good.
Niles: ...If I burn these tea leaves up, I'm sure you'll make an even more pained face.
Niles: Heh. If you'll go that far, then I'll return it. I've already seen plenty of your suffering anyway. You sure make very nice sounds, you know...? Here.
Jakob: ...Okay. Now that the safety of the tea leaves are ensured... You asshole... Getting ahead of yourself! When we're done exterminating the enemy, you'd better prepare yourself! Let me just tell you, that I won't let this end here. Next time it'll be YOUR turn to suffer!
Niles: Hmm... This guy seems like he's going to be interesting. Sure thing. I'll take on that challenge. How will he make me suffer... I'm looking forward to it.

oh gods this is great lol I can already Imagine their portrait :v

:) I'm glad. This is good. yes.

Wow, this is a huge improvement from the kids! Dunno what's up with Setsuna, but everyone else looks amazing.

Now where's my Leo x Tomato convo? :P:

Arthur doesn't need a superhero costume, for he is ALWAYS a superhero!

'sides, Nohr got all the love in the last event, so it's fair that the Hoshido units got some time in!

I have awoken from my slumber only to realize that my predictions came true: Camilla in a witch costume and two left feet on someone else (maybe?). You may all bow down before the god-king.

I like the art, especially Oboro's, who's a cutie pie like always - I would've thought she'd wear something a bit more out there given the Halloween DLC though. That said, I can't say I like Setsuna and Tsubaki getting a spot, seeing as they're rather uninteresting characters. Oh well, I suppose they both look very good.

http://pastebin.com/4VmqVvyT

Gunter x Flora conversations from the scramble map.

Highly recommended.

I'm torn. On one hand it's very sweet, but on one hand I would've wished for Flora to be a tad more...independent? I thought she didn't like being a maid?

Dis gun be good.

It actually makes sense that she'd be willing to go that far for Gunter. Felicia and Flora are polar opposites in that while they both envy each other's talents, they still work diligently at the talent they do have, whether it's maid work or fighting, because they feel they'd be worthless otherwise. Gunter gave Flora kindness and mentorship during what was most likely the darkest period of her life and was the one who trained her in maid work, mending her tattered sense of self-worth somewhat. It only seems natural that someone driven by obligations would feel a strong desire to repay him.

I'm torn. On one hand it's very sweet, but on one hand I would've wished for Flora to be a tad more...independent? I thought she didn't like being a maid?

Well, Flora does say that because she can't fight as well as Felicia, she prefers looking after people instead of fighting.

She says that looking after people is the only thing she can do right.

It actually makes sense that she'd be willing to go that far for Gunter. Felicia and Flora are polar opposites in that while they both envy each other's talents, they still work diligently at the talent they do have, whether it's maid work or fighting, because they feel they'd be worthless otherwise. Gunter gave Flora kindness and mentorship during what was most likely the darkest period of her life and was the one who trained her in maid work, mending her tattered sense of self-worth somewhat. It only seems natural that someone driven by obligations would feel a strong desire to repay him.

Yeah I know that, but to go so far as to say her dream is to take care of him feels slightly off, but hey, maybe that's just me.

Also, apparently Xander can both carve pumpkins and grill fish. ...You think he does that with Siegfried or proper tools?

I think it's that Flora honestly never really had the freedom to have her own dreams. I mean, she wants the restoration of the autonomy of the Ice tribe, but that's out of obligation to her tribe and her duty as the chief's daughter. Her crush on Joker goes nowhere. Even when she quits being a maid, she's expected to succeed her father as chief, so she can't even choose to remain a maid even if she wanted to.

I think it's that Flora honestly never really had the freedom to have her own dreams. I mean, she wants the restoration of the autonomy of the Ice tribe, but that's out of obligation to her tribe and her duty as the chief's daughter. Her crush on Joker goes nowhere. Even when she quits being a maid, she's expected to succeed her father as chief, so she can't even choose to remain a maid even if she wanted to.

Exactly, and that's what makes it interesting; she's been forced into doing so much that she should have more personal dreams - again, I think it's a sweet conversation and I'm not trying to derail the topic, I just felt like it was off for her to want to keep taking care of people, even if it's Gunter. If you've been trapped your entire life chances are you'd like to see the world, live in peace etc., not keep doing what you have been doing.

She says it herself that she's not sure whether she'd call it her dream. It's just something nice she'd like to do for him in the future. Gunter's very old, he doesn't have long to live, and they both know it. And even now that she's free from Garon, all that awaits her life is returning to the Ice tribe village to govern it. She may not have thought of any dreams of extremely personal nature yet.