What final class and skills are best for Scarlet!Kanna?

DommieDarko

So for my Birthright playthrough I'm marrying Crimson/Scarlet (obviously), but I want to know what skills to pass on to Kanna. I'm also having trouble on choosing what my asset should be (I'm thinking either Skill or Strength). My secondary class is going to be Fighter. Aslo, let me know who I should marry Kanna to (as well as what her ending class should be) so that she could get some skills that she can't get from her parents. It'd be very appreciated :]

• 5 weeks later...

SOME OF THIS STUFF MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS OR YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW, BUT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE TAKING ACTION!!! I WON'T BE INCLUDING THE DLC CLASSES/SKILLS!!!

Now there are obviously many choices you have to make before getting Kana....So I'll make them for you ;P

(You don't have to do what I would do since my Kana Build may NOT be the best which is why I'm giving you all of the options below)

I believe that the best class for Kana is Hoshido/Nohr Noble.

Most people forget or just don't care, but Kana's personal skill, Draconic Heir, only works if they are equipped with a Dragonstone (Which is a Magical weapon).

If you don't know what Draconic Heir does, it recovers 15% of the Kana's maximum HP during the players turn when equipped with a Dragonstone. Unfortunately its not like the Yato, Raijinto, Fujin Yumi, Siehfried, and Brynhildr where the effects can activate while its being carried in your inventory, so I recommend this class if you want to use her personal ability.

Now in order to choose your asset/flaw, lets see what Scarlet's stat modifiers are:

Str=+2 Mag=0 Skl=0 Spd=+1 Luk=-1 Def= +1 Res=-2

So since Kana will be using a Magical Weapon, She won't need that extra Strength so I recommend choosing Skill since Scarlet's Skill=0. Now as for you Flaw, I recommend choosing Luck as a flaw. Since Scarlet's luck is -1, you might as well do the same(Kana won't be needing it. Don't believe me....Wait till the end, THEN I'll accept your apology). So Therefore, your Asset should be Skill and your Flaw should be Luck. Now we need to add Scarlets Modifiers with the Avatars and by adding +1 to each stat since this will be a child unit, this will be Kana's Stat Modifiers (I believe these are right but I could be wrong)

Str=+4 Mag=0 Skl=+5 Spd=+2 Luk=-3 Def=+4 Res=-1

Now as for her skills it all depends on who will be her Buddy, Partner, and the skills her parents will pass down.

Before getting Kana, I would plan out who will be her A+ support and who will be her S support. Her A+ support options along with the classes that will be given are:

(BIRTHRIGHT)

Apothecary --> Mechanist & Merchant(Midori)

Diviner --> Onmyoji & Basara (Selkie)

Shrine Maiden --> Priestess & Onmyoji (Mitama)

Her S support options along with the classes that will be given are:

(BIRTHRIGHT)

Sky Knight --> Falcon Knight & Kinshi Knight (Shigure)

Troubadour --> Maid & Strategist (Dwyer)

Spear Fighter --> Spear Master & Basara (Shiro)

Archer --> Sniper & Kinshi Knight (Kiragi)

Samurai --> Swordmaster & Master Of Arms (Hisame)

Ninja --> Master Ninja & Mechanist (Asugi)

Since you avatar's personal class is Fighter, Kana will inherit both the Wyvern Rider class and the Fighter class and Kana will automatically become a Nohr Prince/Princess. So I recommend that you do NOT pass down any skills from either of those since she can change her class to those and get them herself. But what you can do is have your avatar get an A rank support with all the male characters so your avatar can change their class to all the male units in your team. That will give your avatar all the skills that those units can have. Don't worry about using your friendship seal on only one person, only your avatar can keep reclassing to every male units class without using it on just one person.

The classes he can get from (Birthright) A+ supports are:

Archer --> Sniper & Kinshi Knight (Takumi/Kiragi)

Cavalier --> Paladin & Great Knight (Silas)

Apothecary --> Mechanist & Merchant (Yukimura)

Spear Fighter --> Spear Master & Basara (Shiro)

Ninja --> Master Ninja & Mechanist (Kaze/Saizo/Asugi)

Outlaw --> Adventurer & Bow Knight (Shura)

Sky Knight --> Falcon Knight & Kinshi Knight (Subaki/Shigure)

Troubadour --> Butler & Strategist (Jakob/Dwyer)

Monk --> Great Master & Onmyoji (Azama/Izana)

Samurai --> Swordmaster & Master Of Arms (Hinata/Hisame/Ryoma)

Diviner --> Onmyoji & Basara (Hayato/Kaden)

Since Scarlet can only have the avatar as a support. She'll have to pass down from her personal classes.

Her personal class trees are:

Outlaw --> Adventurer & Bow Knight

Knight --> General & Great Knight

Now since there are obviously a lot of skills to go through to see which ones are the best....I'll also choose for you ;P

(As I said before you don't have to do what I do)

Hoshido Unity, Leathality, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Astra, Counter, Countermagic, Replicate, Dragon Fang, Snake Venom, and Quixotic are the best Hoshido skills in my opinion

(Since Rinkah won't be Kana's mother, She won't be able to get Counter unless you defeat someone online without handicaps, BUT only if their Kana has Counter)

This isn't necessarily a bad thing there are still other skills to choose from and since the Dragonstone can only hit at a 1 tile range, you should be able to hit the opponent back if they're within that range.

Now I have spent countless hours (5-6 hours) thinking of the overall best skills for Kana and I believe that these are the ones that she should have:

Aegis (Have your Avatar pass this down by getting an A support with Silas and change his class to Paladin)

Pavise (Have Scarlet pass this down by changing her class to General)

Quixotix (Have Kana and Selkie get an A+ support and change Kana's class to Basara)

Hoshido Unity

Vantage (If youdon't like Vantage then get Dragon Fang for the extra power)

(If you don't want Dragon Fang then get Replicate/Leathality which can both be obtained by getting a S support with Asugi and change Kana's class to Mechanist/Master Ninja)

Reasons why I added Pavise, Aegis, Quixotic, Hoshido Unity is because of Kana's -3 Luck (Luck is based on Hit Rate, Evasion, and Enemy Crit Hit Rate) I know it sounds bad, but let me explain. Pavise and Aegis cuts the enemy's attack by Half when activated (They both activate based on the enemy's equipped weapon), Quixotic increases the User's (and enemy's) Hit Rate by 30 and skill activation rate by 15. Hoshido Unity adds 10% to skill activation rates (after calculating the initial activation rate based on stat related activation rates). So Not only will you be Tanky with Pavise and Aegis, the activation rate of those skills will be 25% better and you don't lose out on your Luck since your Hit Rate is basically restored....NOW you can apologize ;P

I hope this helps you out and if you don't like the build or you have any more info....TOO BAD ;P

Just kidding, but if you don't like it please don't be mean to me about it. Just ask for a different one and I can try to come up with a different one.

This was the toughest build to think of (and my 1st) so if you want to know more builds then give me some time and I'll try to come up with some for you.

If you want builds based on Fire Emblem Revelations and/or ones that include DLC Classes/Skills.......plz don't my head already hurts from doing this one ;_;

Just joking, If it comes to that then I'll need more time to make some more of those.

Now I'm gonna go see a Doctor about my head and I hope you enjoy this build ;)

Edited by Honeybadger Ron