Fire Emblem Cipher Codes

FoliFF

Sorry for creating this thread seeing there is a similar thread below but I didn't know if I wanted to necro or not.

Anyway when I bought the two starter decks Black night and White night I got two cipher codes with them that seems to celibate the 25th years anniversary, I think so at least? There also seems to be two codes on them, one in the center and bottom. Either way they are worthless to me with the region-locked from my understanding. They are also worth 1 buck so it isn't worth my effort to sell them either.

With that I'm giving them away to someone that have them more use than I have. Or they will suffer the same fate with the other unused codes that is region locked that is the trash bin. Why do people region-lock codes to begin with?! Ugh!

Here the pics on them: post-16905-0-24755900-1459351545_thumb.jpgpost-16905-0-07469600-1459351554_thumb.jpg

edit: Both codes are now been given away but I have a code for Pegasus knight Minerva.

Edited by FoliFF

I didn't expect an answer so soon. lol

Honestly I don't even know what these codes would give you. I guess they give Einherjar type character to JP ver. of fates?

Good on you for offering the codes out, I'd take you up on them if I didn't already have them redeemed on my JP N3DS.

Your wording it sounds like if you already have used my codes xD Or are implying something else that I'm lost on?

Anyway sure I can give you one, I'll save the other one just in case someone else are looking for them.

• 1 month later...