Fire Emblem Awakeing

Hacking Red

Not to my knowledge and probably would be the respective answers from me

But when you say "Awakening hack for 6/7/8" what do you actually mean

Do you mean GBA!FE with Awakening mechanics? Characters/Story? A port of Awakening to the GBA mechanics?

There are tons of things that you could mean and depending on which you actually mean the answers will vary somewhat wildly.

Not to my knowledge and probably would be the respective answers from me

But when you say "Awakening hack for 6/7/8" what do you actually mean

Do you mean GBA!FE with Awakening mechanics? Characters/Story? A port of Awakening to the GBA mechanics?

There are tons of things that you could mean and depending on which you actually mean the answers will vary somewhat wildly.

I'd like to see both of those things.

We barely managed to make something like FE4, much less Awakening. A simple hack that doesn't add skills or uses a premade patch would be easy, but portraits will probably be the hardest part. Battle animations may also be a roadblock.

• 1 month later...

None have been made yet. Actually implementing all those mechanics from Awakening into the GBA FE engine would be hell and require great amounts of black magic and sorcery though.

For all intents and purposes, it would have to be done using FE8 to retain skirmishes and map shopping. It would be cool to see some people slightly out of place or out of class.

We barely managed to make something like FE4, much less Awakening. A simple hack that doesn't add skills or uses a premade patch would be easy, but portraits will probably be the hardest part. Battle animations may also be a roadblock.

>.> >.>

<.< <.<

Yeah, uh, uhm, sounds prohibitively difficult. Yeah.