Fire Emblem: Dreams in the Dark

Omegaprism

Alright, thanks for that. Time for a chapter idea. (For anyone interested, I'm sending my weapon, skill and so on ideas directly to Omega via PM, so my posts from now on will be characters, chapters and questions that could be useful and more broad)

Chapter: Hidden Knowledge

Starred Characters: Haseo, Naoya, Noel, Gwen, Klaus and Atsuro

Haseo, who was scouting, found a large ruin with one unique feature... It's a library. This sets off Naoya, who loves forbidden knowledge and old dusty books, who runs straight for it. Noel runs after him, trying to calm him down, and Klaus follow after her, because there could be danger. Haseo grabs Gwen and Atsuro to loot the place, and they all enter (plus four more units of your choice).

Layout: It's very fractal, with an entrance corridor that splits into three rooms, each holding two treasure chests and some enemies, and each of the three rooms has three more doors, all of which except the one holding the boss of the chapter hold another treasure chest. Now, what possible treasures could a library hold? Magic tomes and skill books, of course! We've got practical and useful tomes like your Elthunders and Arcwinds, more specialized ones like your Boltings and Nosferatus, and some rather good skills to use: Wrath, Adept, Resolve, Vantage and the crown jewel, a Sol Scroll! The enemies don't have much to drop, but the boss, a Sorcerer named Emil, drops another solid tome: Luna!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's been long enough between posts for this (one whole month).

Character

Danil is young Lizard with big hopes and a bigger heart, always caring for others. He's a studying mage looking to change the world! Or something. He's a bit cheeky and definitely nosy, but his heart is in the right place. Growth-wise, he's your Merric: Great Speed and Skill that allow him to push those Wind tomes where they need to go, with a respectable Magic growth but put power behind them. His starting skill is Wind Master, which boosts the Might of any equipped Wind-based time by 5.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...