Amiibo Stats Scaling

I just recently recieved my Robin Amiibo in the mail after ordering for Robin, Marth, Ike and Lucina. I have the special edition of Fates and I'm on a second run for Birthright on Chapter 11 after finishing all three paths with a male character. I scanned my Robin Amiibo three different times so that I could challenge him to recruit him, and I noticed that for a level 15 Grandmaster, his stats were rather...lacking. Is it because of the point in the story that I recruited him? Is his level always 15 when you get him and his stats scale according to your story progress? If anyone has any info on this, I'd really appreciate a response.

Robin does have lacking stats in general though. His Thoron tome is pretty good, but the nerf that magic received seemed to apply to his stats to make up for that.

Edited by NeonZ

Robin does have lacking stats in general though. His Thoron tome is pretty good, but the nerf that magic received seemed to apply to his stats to make up for that.

If anything that's a good thing. Consider that we can always grind for the maximum stats anyways. Even a 5 or 10 growth will get you there eventually.