Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cloud of Malice

Moblin Major General

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, oops, look like we both wrote something at the same time. I'll fix that xD.

Edited by Nym

A Random Player is right, Nidoran is not ground type. Look like someone forgot to do his pokémon homework xD.

If this is intentional, I'll take that back.

I vote Erusea. The acrobatic maneuver into Poison Tail seemed like a pretty effective attack, if you consider momentum and stuff. Also I should really check this thread more often in case updates like this happen. I posted in the gameplay thread earlier blissfully unaware of this. :P

I vote for Erusea because Phillipe is literally spamming Water gun because he thinks Erusea is a ground type. He would deserve this lost.

Also, if Erusea become the leader, I would suggest Phillipe being his right hand/tactician

Edited by Nym

I would be the first to vote for Phillipe then. Assuming that they're on the same level, the Water Gun did more damage statistically.

EDIT: Also, are we using abilities? (Wonder Guard, Poison Point, etc.)

Edited by A Random Player

You should totally let the combatants vote. 1:1 isn't unbalancing, and if a character honestly thinks they should lose the bout they should have that say!

That's biased. It's like candidates voting in an election they're participating in. Why wouldn't they vote for themselves? If it's 1:1, it's a reverse catch 22. Phillpe gets to micromanage, and Erusea manages disputes. Both are things they're good at.

A 3:2 vote is not fundamentally different from a 2:1 vote when looking for a simple majority, and at least in the United States, candidates can cast votes in their home state.

A 3:2 vote is not fundamentally different from a 2:1 vote when looking for a simple majority, and at least in the United States, candidates can cast votes in their home state.

The thing is, it wouldn't matter. If we voted, or if we didn't, there are only two possible results. I don't see, therefore, the reasoning behind why we should vote.

Um, what is supposed to be going on with Nym?

Long story short, when Erusea mentionned that Nym may have a secret, I thought of one so we could get character developement.

So basicially, Nym got captured by a team of humans (not Team Rocket or anything, it's a team that we don't know) when he was a hatchling. The leader, a lady, wanted Nym to be her pokemon but, she wanted him to be ''special''. She asked her scientists to modify Pae's DNA (Pae is his actual name, he changed his name for Nym). By doing so, Pae is able to transform to any Eeveelutions without stones or anything and revert back to an Eevee (since in MD, we don't evolve until we finish the game or something so I want him to stay as an Eevee). Of course, there was a complication and Pae has some problems:

1. He can't transform at will, his ''power'' is linked with his feelings so right now, he turned into a Jolteon since he's happy (which is why he always wants to stay ''neutral'').

2. He can only learn one move in one of his eeveelutions (which is why I'll change his Eevee moveset to a support pokémon if you accept the idea).

So that's the idea, if you don't like it, I can come up with something else (like a sickness or something).

Edited by Nym