Card Price Question

wumples

So, for a long time I've wanted B01-046SR Tiki. But she seems to be low print or very popular because she's very expensive.

Is there anywhere that lists the average prices of cards, because I've found one but it seems pretty expensive. (It's Canadian $32, or $24 USD)

Or would an importing site be cheaper? I'm getting a little antsy about it, but I don't like wasting money. If there's a better option, I'd rather use that.

I apologize if there is already a topic for this. I did check, but I can be pretty blind sometimes.

Thanks for any help!

She's expensive because she is female, has nice art, is an SR and is a pretty good card. Bigweb has standard prices in Yen, and is what I've found to have the most standard prices overall. Tiki is listed at 2500 yen there, which according to our current exchange prices, is ~29 CAD. (Our dollar sucks, I know the Canadian feel) So that price of 32 CAD is pretty good, I would recommend getting it. An importing site would have about the same price (~2500 yen) + shipping and proxy fees, which makes it much more expensive.

Astra is pretty right. At least in Japan's markets female characters with good art tend to be priced high. Then you add on rarity and card effects and the price goes even higher. In addition, TIki SR is the kind of card you would want multiple copies of in a deck as opposed to a SR card like Marth B01, Chrom B01, Itsuki, etc that you would only need one of for play value.

If you look at cards like Corrin F SR, Camilla SR, and Elise SR, you can see the trend.