An acurate Translation Patch of FE3 and 4?

AmericanBuizel

I'm currently wanting to play the SNES FE games, but I can't seem to find any translation patches that are accurate to the Japanese versions while still making sense in english. From what I've seen (and I have a feeling my information is outdated) it doesn't look like I'm finding any completely finished translations. So, to anyone who's reading this and knows of such patches, can you link me to them?

EDIT: When I say accurate to the Japanese version, I'm basically talking about in terms of story, dialog, character's personality, etc while still making sense in english. I don't mind if the characters/classes/etc have their official NoA names/terms, but I do want something that I can enjoy. Basically, a sort of "If Tomato translated this" sort of version.

Edited by AmericanBuizel

The FE3 patch found here sounds like what you're looking for. In fact, a lot of people thought it was too faithful to the Japanese script : P

As for FE4,you probably want one of the earlier versions. However right now, I'm not sure you might find one of those.

The FE3 patch is totally playable and understandable. I don't know if the script is as polished as it could be, but as far as I can tell without being able to read the original Japanese it conveys everything well enough. The entire game script used in the patch is on the main SF site, you can check it out and see what you think. As for FE4, honestly at this point I'd hold off and wait for Project Naga. I don't know how long they're going to take, but what they're offering looks a lot better than what we have and I think that your patience will be rewarded in the long run. The J2E Renegade/Twilkitri patch that's currently out is okay (we've all been living with it for a long time now), but I gather that the original translation wasn't complete and most of the revisions were more about fixing technical problems rather than improving the translation.