PMU Birthright Hard (Finished!)

Lanko

CHAPTER 19: RAINBOW SAGE

Spoiler

image.jpg

Indeed. We don't even have a description of him.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dread Fighter Sakura is OP.

image.jpg

Interesting.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Everyone gained their lvl 5 skills on this map.

image.jpg

With another amazing Kagero lvl up!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yea, that's the only way Kagero will one shot someone. And still barely!

image.jpg

Another Bolt Naginata! Orochi is doing fine and now her main weapon can be forged.

image.jpg

Yeah, I fed them some kills so they could finally get Rally Magic and it wasn't a hard map anyway.

image.jpg

Who would have thought?

image.jpg

Right?

image.jpg

Apparently she did.

I thought I had done all Paralogues but there's still Mitama now.

TEAM STATUS:

Spoiler

image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm actually somewhat decent considering SKL, SPD and my boon/bane. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

Pine Branch +2. Don't even remember how I managed to make that.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I wish Hayato had higher Sword rank. 

image.jpgimage.jpg

I think I used an Arms Scroll on Oboro after the chapter.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hm...

Maybe I should've paired Azama/Orochi for more MAG for someone who actually works and relegated Kagero alone to be another heal bot or poison poker. Or I can actually just pair Kagero with her anyway for the bonus and leave Azama alone now just to heal/rally. Only wanted Mitama's map anyway.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to grab Mitama, the last kid.

PARALOGUE: MITAMA

Spoiler

image.jpg

Maybe Saizo and Kagero with their ninja skills got around Azama's back. They were married once, after all.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This map is gonna be fun. Look at the boss, a lvl 16 General!

image.jpg

And more strong enemies.

image.jpg

Oboro goes rawr!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I moved Ryoma/Oboro near the house because I didn't remember if that thief actually destroyed it. It was a bad idea because I didn't take some other movements in consideration. I didn't want to lose Mitama and ended up almost losing Ryoma. Fates RNG now working in my favor!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm missing a screenshot here as I didn't predict this would happen. Ryoma got hit by something else before this and dropped to 1 HP. Than this hero with 90% hit chance would kill him but there Oboro Dual Guarded him. If that 75% magic attack had previously hit...

image.jpg

Oboro learned Seal Strength.

image.jpg

Luckily the rest of the team caught up and saved Ryoma. There were Paladins moving from the west, a Sniper and someone else from the East.

image.jpg

Haha.

image.jpg

... I don't know why I even bother anymore!

image.jpg

Brilliant. I wish she was on the main team.

image.jpgimage.jpg

She's already better than her parents in any class.

image.jpg

Some brilliant banter here.

image.jpg

Maybe because he's already married with 2 kids at the age of like 13?

image.jpg 

Probably another rare case when the dialogue between parents is the same but there are a few personal lines included.

image.jpg

I think this makes sense with someone as Kagero as a mother, but probably not with anothers. I mean, she's Ryoma's retainer and probably wants her daughter to follow the same steps to him or Shiro, but another mother this exchange will probably feel strange.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

This map was really fun, as the Paralogues scale with your progress in the same vein of Conquest, with really tough enemies. Maybe a little turned down in Birthright, but definitely harder than the last 2-3 maps.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I got Rank B and can use Rabbit Spirits now.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Gotta recognize at least that Kagero's STR growth is magnificent. Even my +STR Avatar can't compete.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Their skills are really good. Raijinto +4 STR and +4 damage from the archer skill plus Astra, Vantage and those warding skills make Ryoma a monster. Oboro has Seal Defense,Speed and Strength, Vantage and the +20 AVO skill when attacking too. They're both extremely strong too.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Azura maxed SPD already. Hayato is also doing fine with now good STR, SKL, SPD and DEF.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Subaki really has a crapload of Avoid with his unique skill plus +20 samurai skill. Hinoka could use a little more HP since she's frontline, though.

Forged Bolt Naginata for Orochi. Scarlet reached D with tomes. 

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 20: FORT DRAGONFALL

Spoiler

image.jpg

For some reason we are instead of just walking around it.

image.jpg

Trying to cut down walls with a sword? Corrin being Corrin!

image.jpg

Yay!

image.jpg

Awesome as well.

image.jpg

This map was also way too easy. And I don't even think it's because I did 5 paralogues during the run, I read people saying this map is at best a grindfest to make sure all your units are promoted at this point, if somehow they still aren't.

image.jpg

Don't die on me now, you're one my best units.

image.jpg

All's good. She's a Basara.

image.jpg

Hm, interesting. I wonder if she has different lines for every kind of food/gem.

image.jpg

I think this is the second time ever in 4 or 5 playthroughs that I actually get a golden prize. Both Corrin and Setsuna wear Lottery Hats.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

Well the map had no challenge at all. Maybe next run I will not do Paralogues unless kids are picked, at least on Birthright.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Rabbit Spirit is pretty good and I bought another to forge it. For Setsuna I ditched all her tomes and gave her only Lances. Her STR is pretty low but she does get +4 dmg when initiating attack thanks to the Archer skill. I don't know why I had her carry tomes with 8 MAG and it took me 20 maps to notice... Go me.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I gave the Boots to Hinoka, as with a Guard Naginata she can lure out any enemy or cover anybody. Gave her a Kodachi for ranged attack and am focusing her Sword ranks now. Subaki received a Goddess Icon.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Nothing to see here, people...

image.jpgimage.jpg

The Bolt Naginata is actually really good on Azura. She always doubles as well.

image.jpgimage.jpg

His Bow Rank is pretty low but he joins late and I didn't use him a lot as he was way too ahead of the others. Maybe I should give him the Arms Scroll, even he can one shot a lot of enemies already. 43 Atk with an Iron Bow + 4 dmg on Offense. Plus Astra. Later I wondered if I should've given Oboro the Boots, as she is more tanky than Hinoka and has 3 debuffs (Seal STR, SPD and DEF). I probably should've done that...

Oboro is pretty good with a Bolt Naginata. I gave Sakura a Flame Shuriken and bought another and forged for extra dmg. She's my best magic user with a crapload of SPD. And apparently the Flame Shuriken was sitting on my Convoy for ages... another thing I don't know why it took me so long to notice. Felicia is mainly a healer and Scarlet is pretty good as she can double easily. And Warp with another paired unit offers a lot of versatility.

Since Chapter 20 was too easy, onwards!

CHAPTER 21: BURNING FALLS

Spoiler

image.jpg

What?

image.jpg

Are you kidding me? Why don't we first defend our rich and prosperous lands and then after destroying Nohr's army advance with our full force with plenty of support instead of trying to sneak the entire royal family into the heart of the enemy capital?

image.jpg

Anyway, this map was way more fun. Here is Scarlet warping so we can kill a unit and avoid some damage. I need to use it more often.

image.jpg

How's that? I 

image.jpgimage.jpg

Well, she did get hit by a 25% but look at the feeble damage she took. And she wasn't even with a Guard Naginata.

image.jpgimage.jpg

For comparison... These guys do a crapload of damage but curiously only give me 1-5 EXP while the other enemies are way easier and give way more EXP... Go figures, maybe a lazy programmer messed with this.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Basara Azura >3

image.jpg

I forgot that the correct Dragon Vein is under the sphere on the statue's hand. I had no idea if I had screwed up since I have no fliers and the Vein disappeared that I considered restarting, but proceeded for a while and after 3-4 turns the Dragon Vein actually reappears. Whew!

image.jpg

Next time I got it right. Was too lazy to farm the reinforcements.

image.jpg

I intended to kill the enemies around the boss but when approaching him a crapload of reinforcements appeared and I just didn't want to take any risks as this map felt a little longer thanks to being stuck earlier. 

And look at that... why it took me so long to give Sakura a Flame Shuriken?

image.jpg

How convenient.

image.jpg

Time for some challenge indeed.

image.jpg

Because he's Corrin, obviously.

image.jpg

I now wonder if she's been stealing from our convoy the entire campaign...

image.jpg

Hm, maybe that's her true class...

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

image.jpgimage.jpg

I think I fed Setsuna a few kills in this map.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Orochi got a few magic level ups I believe. And look at her defenses and absurd SKL. Unfortunately, her SPD is mediocre.

CHAPTER 22: HIDDEN CAPITAL

Spoiler

image.jpg

Tyrant Garon has no guards patrolling nearby his own home? And to make matters worse, there's a whole army of bandits that frequently roam right in front of it. Go figures.

image.jpg

Only now I discovered Great Lords can go to A in Swords. If I knew that I would have focused swords a little more.

image.jpg

Well, what do you think?

image.jpg

And you didn't recognize an entire army of Hoshidans? Or heard about the war? Yeah, man, we are Hoshidans doing tourism in Nohr!

image.jpg

What? Ryoma, stop! I want his Boots! You followed my every command the entire war, why now you take the lead? Boots, I want this boots!

image.jpg

King Garon and his ministers really are fools. Maybe Garon forces wars because nobody pays taxes and Garon has his dancing fetishes to pay for.

image.jpg

Get her! We can make at least Xander, Camilla and Leo surrender if we threaten to kill her! Or gain a lot of money, at least.

image.jpg

Just took him 20 years to notice that.

image.jpg

A Song of Ice and Fire, FE Edition. Corrin obviously knows nothing.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

This map had some stronger enemies but they didn't really provide a challenge either. I kept Scarlet Witch, Oboro and Sakura on the bottom to deal with the sorcerer's reinforcements. Hinoka went right and Oboro left to lure and tank and the map was finished pretty quickly.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Even with a -SPD bane I'm almost near 30... and have more SPD than my boon of +STR. I'm actually faster than most of the cast, actually. Fates RNG is legendary.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

It's funny how they have more STR than MAG but I find myself using their magic weapons more often...

image.jpgimage.jpg

They're only healers now.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I forgot to take a screenshot of Scarlet Witch. Oops.

CHAPTER 23: CAMILLA

Spoiler

image.jpg

You are my hostage! *slaps* Back to your corner!

image.jpg

Pretty meh status considering we are this far.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Ah, the glory of Vantage.

image.jpg

I misscalculated range and she got hit by a 39%. Then another comes and attacks her with a 28% and...

image.jpg

Azura just had a Flora moment.

image.jpg

Whelp, our first restart...

CHAPTER 23 : ATTEMPT NUMBER 02

image.jpg

image.jpg

They tried to rescue Elise instead of paying gold. Also, good riddance so Elise doesn't have any ideas.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hinoka-Subaki-Selena - battle of the redheads.

image.jpg

Roy  Hinoka wants a word with you.

image.jpg

This was before, just to show how angry she is.

image.jpg

Really angry.

image.jpg

The sisters did everything in this map. Sakura didn't take damage from magic and Hinoka advanced against every melee. Oboro, Ryoma, Azura, Hayato and the Onmyoji healers stayed in the first area to deal with the reinforcements.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

Since Hinoka did so well in this map and I rely so much on her, I gave her a Seraph Robe, a Dracoshield and a Talisman. Scarlet got another Spirit Dust and Hayato an Energy Drop. I bought the Robe, the Drop and the Dust.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Not even sure what we're doing in this run.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Carrying the game.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Another very strong pair.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Up to this map I had a Brass Katana in Hayato and wondered why... now it's just clubs.

image.jpgimage.jpg

They're just healing now.

Sakura is another MVP and Orochi became really good. Felicia fell hard and Scarlet Witch actually gets the job done most of the time.

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 24: TEARS OF A DRAGON

Spoiler

image.jpg

The first time I saw this the sheer number of enemies actually scared me. 

image.jpg

Did you never noticed that huge door right in the place your soldiers drill everyday?

image.jpg

Ah, the most tragic death of Fire Emblem!

image.jpg

I look so manly and threatening waving the fan around.

image.jpg

I gave Sakura the Bolt Axe and once again wondered why I didn't do this way earlier... She's a monster with it.

image.jpg

Spear Master Orochi...

I intended to separate my team but I really needed to fall back and form a chokepoint at the stairs with Hinoka, Oboro and Sakura.

image.jpgimage.jpg

This was much later. Oboro and Hinoka went left and Sakura went right and she could bait and push pretty much by herself and others finishing stuff up. One time I misscalculated again, but thankfully we had a Dual Guard.

image.jpg

Damn, that was impressive. ORKO's Hans with a Dual Guard AND 0% hit chance.

image.jpg

Garon did nothing wrong! We are the ones invading his property and slaughtering his guards! 

image.jpg

In a much earlier chapter I posted a picture of Maid Azama, in case you missed it!

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

This map was challenging as the enemies had some power and charged in, but after the initial charge was broken we split up and had no problems at all. We even farmed the flier reinforcements.

From money gained from bullion, S Shuriken and other stuff I bought a Speedwing (for Oboro) and a Dracoshield (for Sakura). I'll try to buy all stat boosters from the shop.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I'm not actually doing bad but it took freaking forever to reach a point Corrin became useful.

image.jpgimage.jpg

This pair works really well, at least in these classes. They are on their way to get their last skill.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Wished Azura had a higher Lance rank at this point. Which is strange since I've been using her since I got her.

image.jpgimage.jpg

He was one shotting some of the sorcerers. And Oboro got C in Axes.

image.jpgimage.jpg

They're the only ones not in a double digit level (if we don't count Felicia who is technically lvl 7).

Sakura is my highest level unit. And Scarlet got MAG level ups and looks really strong now.

CHAPTER 25: TRAITOR REVEALED

Spoiler

image.jpg

Thank goodness people don't listen to the only guy trying to win the war for his country.

image.jpg

I'm not sure if it's really him...

image.jpg

What's everyone doing? Azura is one of my best units and Takumi a lvl 10 Archer! Open fire!

image.jpg

*Slaps myself*

image.jpg

Well, the usual. Oboro left, Hinoka right. Sakura goes left as well and Hayato right because there are more Great Knights and he has a Hammer.

image.jpg

Power of the bolt weapons.

image.jpgimage.jpg

More power.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Sakura is the first to reach lvl 15. Orochi is next and that delicious Lancefaire for her Bolt Naginata.

image.jpg

I sent Kagero paired with Scarlet Witch to go for the chests on the right. Then sent Setsuna to the left and after getting those chests on the right Scarlet simply warped and saved me time. Nice!

image.jpg

Too bad you don't have anyone anymore to do yours, eh? Eh?

And Roy Hinoka looks cool in this pose.

image.jpg

And Iago shouldn't have provoked her.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Well, damn. Thank goodness she had Dual Guard Up, because that would've hurt a lot. Probably kill her.

image.jpg

And adding insult to the injury on Iago...

image.jpg

No wonder Nohr is a total mess. The royal family doesn't care the only guy doing anything for the war is dead. Meanwhile, the Nohrian army was advancing in Hoshido without a General, as all siblings are in the palace and Hans was merely conducting drills.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

Bought 2 Arms Scrolls and gave them to Ryoma so he went from B to S rank and can use the S Bow I got in this map. There was also a Boots, which went for Sakura and I spent the rest of my money buying a Secret Book also for Sakura and a Talisman for Oboro.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Almost got Tomefaire. That was actually my plan, just have Hinoka chip at Iago and give the kill for me, but Aether procced.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Together they are unstoppable.

image.jpgimage.jpg

58 Atk.. and he doesn't even have Bowfaire yet. I can also use the 3 Range Bow now.

image.jpgimage.jpg

They're also pretty good.

image.jpgimage.jpg

At least Kagero opened chests in this map.

Orochi, Scarlet and Sakura are my best magic users. And Sakura can tank anything. Orochi is just as beefy but due to her low speed needs a little more care.

CHAPTER 26: XANDER, ENDGAME AND FINAL ANALYSIS

Spoiler

image.jpg

Unfortunately, he means me. I don't want to 1v1 him...

image.jpg

Damn.

image.jpg

I think my tiger messed up his hair at least.

image.jpg

Why is everybody just watching?? Where's Lilith when you really need her?

image.jpg

Elise is fine too. Phew, at least someone did something to save my life!

image.jpg

Better her than me!

image.jpg

Damn, I'm proud of myself!

image.jpg

Oh whelp. There's no way I can win this. Anyway, usual stuff. Oboro left, Hinoka right...

image.jpgimage.jpg

I never used this bow before, but it's awesome. And Ryoma got Bowfaire.

image.jpg

Much to my surprise, Scarlet Witch actually can't warp in there...

image.jpg

Domestic wars: Maids vs Cooks

And the rest of the team learns their final skills.

image.jpg

After I killed everyone Xander actually attacked... This is after he did it. I even healed with a Physic (Azama also had one but his MAG was too low to reach me and that would have saved me)... I'm dead unless I can dodge a 81%. Then I can even kill him. But yeah, it's most likely game over.

image.jpg

Then I opened my inventory... I actually sold my Elixirs before this map... *facepalm*... But found... Gunter's Potion. Ah, blessed be thee, old man!

image.jpg

In my turn Azama gets in range (like, really close, he's by door) and he and Felicia heal me with Physic. Then I finally kill Xander. Just needed 3 full health bars.

image.jpg

I wasn't as sure as you... and I also leveled up and finally got Tomefaire.

image.jpg

Wait...whaaaaat? What the heck? What? Why? It's because the Priest line also promoted to Onmyoji? But then why the heck didn't I get those class 1 skills before? Why only now that I'm at lvl 15? What the heck happened here?

image.jpg

Ah, he let me win... that explains why he lost to a +STR/-SPD Onmyoji.

ENDGAME

Spoiler

image.jpg

I got a lightsaber.

image.jpg

Wow, look at this.

image.jpg

Hm, interesting.

image.jpg

Damn... well guys, up to you now!

image.jpg

I do know better than to get one shotted.

image.jpg

And not bad actually. I think he even procced Astra.

image.jpg

And Ryoma sealed the deal.

image.jpg

Hm, interesting heroes.

image.jpg

I don't mind getting the credit for everything!

image.jpg

Yes, kneel before your new king!

image.jpg

That's my wife.

image.jpg

I played this pretty poorly since it was a long time. And I really disliked you can't save before this and the infinite reinforcements.

Anyway, the survivors are Orochi (she got lvl 20 here), Scarlet Witch, Hinoka (Subaki actually died), Sakura with Setsuna and Azura with me.

I don't know if Garon bugged or if it's this way, but early I sent Sakura to activate a dragon vein (flooded the bottom left) and Garon started moving around but never initiating attacks, only counter-attacking. Sakura got a bazillion Dual Guards and lucky dodges on other stuff. Then I kept focusing Garon whenever I could.

I sealed the deal with max lvl Orochi.

image.jpgimage.jpg

And that's the end of him. Orochi totally foresaw that.

Then I was crowned emperor of the world and lived happily ever after!

FINAL STATS

Spoiler

Too bad you can't save before Endgame or the levels you gained on 27+Endgame don't carry over (well, half my team died anyway).

So those final stats are after finishing Xander's chapter:

S RANK

image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg

These three pretty much carried the game. They also join very early which is even better. Hinoka and Oboro with a Guard Naginata get over 30 DEF and almost 30 RES as well. Hinoka not only tanked and lured enemies her aura also helped the others after luring enemies. She also always doubles with the +5 SPD when attacking. 

Sakura also joins very early and was a beast from the start. It took me a long time to notice, but the magic weapons were far better for her than physical even though she has more STR than MAG. Flame Shuriken and Bolt Axes wiped the floor with everything. She can also tank and lured specially magical enemies.

Oboro was pretty much another Hinoka. Usually when one went left, the other went right. And Oboro has a bizarre damage +3 against Nohrians with Life and Death. In case shit happens, she also has Vantage. And her debuffs were amazing (Seal SPD, DEF and STR), specially after luring enemies with a Guard Naginata.

These three get S rank also because they pretty much dictated my rhythm. They were always at the front with the others following and getting things done.

A RANK

image.jpg  image.jpg  

image.jpg  image.jpg  

image.jpg

Subaki --> Surprisingly good. Sunrise Katana (20 AVO), +30 AVO when attacking and his passive (+10 or 15 AVO) made the guy extremely evasive. Even with Fates RNG. But he got a lot of STR, SPD, SKL and even DEF. He also boosted Hinoka even further. He just doesn't get a S because of very low RES and the fact he couldn't just do whatever the heck he wanted, contrary to the our Top 3.

Azura --> Basara Azura is totally legit. Good STR, good MAG, absurd SKL, SPD and LCK. She even got tanky. But it took some babying in the beginning and she only got beefy and strong later. If wasn't her "don't touch me or I die" at the beginning she definitely would be S.

Hayato --> Only now I remembered that Hayato is actually supposed to be a mage. But his Blacksmith self wrecked havoc. He's also very versatile in weapons. High STR, SPD and DEF. But ridiculously low RES. He also needed to be baby-fed kills in the beginning. But before he promoted his SKL was abysmally low and he missed a lot.

Ryoma --> Highest ATK and the only one with a S weapon. Plus +5 with bow +4 when initiating attack. And Astra. High crit chance. Pretty much 2 shot Garon. Why not S? Availability. He comes somewhat late compared to everyone else... and also at a really high level while everyone else is still mostly unpromoted. So he only sits around doing nothing to not hog exp from the others for a couple of maps. Coming late also with E weapon rank (though he did reached B at the very end and I have him 2 Arms Scrolls just for the S bow). And also he can't tank or lure anyone with really low defenses and being an archer, so contrary to his sword self, he can't dictate rhythm or do whatever the heck he wants. Though yes, he could one shot a lot of people.

Orochi --> A surprising beast. Highest MAG of the team (I think she got over 30 when she reached max lvl in Endgame - oh yeah, she also finished Garon). Two debuffs that can be applied at distance. Very high DEF and RES. However, her SPD was really low (I think she got Speedwings) and only reached 20+ at the very end. She also one shotted people with low res, even with high HP. Extremely strong when she got going, but she did need time to do it. And also an Arms Scrolls to use the Bolt Naginata as soon as possible. Her with a melee weapon was painful.

B RANK

image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg

Corrin --> Hm, I actually maxed LCK... This Corrin sucked for most of the game (well, he was trolled with +STR-SPD...) but later started gaining MAG and was able to hold his ground against low RES units. And could heal when there was nothing he could do. Despite his SPD bane, he is one of the fastest units on the team. Go figures.

Scarlet --> At the final maps she was very strong, with 25 MAG and doubling anything. Rat Spirit did the job. The problem for her is that it really took a lot of time to get her going, and she wasn't phenomenal mid game. She did provide some good assistance with Paired Up Warps with the right people. But except for Warp her skills were pretty meh. 

Felicia --> Fundamental early-mid game as she was the only healer and could also debuff and lure MAG enemies with Tomebreaker. Later she falls down hard, but still kept healing. That was pretty much her job and she did it.

C RANK

image.jpg  image.jpg  

image.jpg

Azama --> He got some value at being a healer in the beginning. But that's it. When he promoted to Onmyoji he still kept gaining STR. I gave 3 Spirit Dusts to Scarlet, and Azama would have reached 24 MAG with them, but I have to remember that he spent a very long time with 14-15 MAG and only got some MAG level ups near the very end when I already had given up on him as an offensive unit. At least later he got to buff the MAG of the people with the Bolt weapons, me and Scarlet.

Kagero --> Can't believe she gained so much STR as an Onmyoji... Her skill is also poor. Initially I thought that even with her doing 0 DMG, she would still have Poison Strike for 20% max HP guaranteed damage. But that was never needed for anything. At least she opened chests which saved me gold on keys and allowed me to not lose anything. And could buff the people with the Bolt weapons, me and Scarlet.

Setsuna --> The melee equivalent of the mage versions of Azama and Kagero. 19 STR. Like Azura, she capped SPD but she has almost half the DEF and LCK and less SKL and RES. And her poor MAG didn't even allow her to be flexible, unlike Azura. Her Rend Heaven didn't even actually add extra damage. Her Weapon Ranks were way too poor as a result of her having a lot of difficulties to even finish off low HP enemies.

Well, that's it, the end of the run! Thanks to everyone who picked units, commented or read this. Lots of fun (even if it did take a whole year to finish it). All screenshots are saved on Postimage, so if some of the older ones seem to have disappeared, just reload the page and they should be fine. At least it is here.

See ya!

Edited by Lanko

• Lanko changed the title to PMU Birthright Hard (Finished!)