Lanko

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off to Chapter 8!

We arrive at the Wind Tribe and 3 of our next units appear:

WVW69j_H5u38_SIt7_GSc.jpg

I actually fear for the future of Hoshido in Conquest. I mean, if she chose these retainers, imagine the people she will appoint as ministers.

Meanwhile Corrin...

WVW69j_H5vf8_ES236_EO.jpg

Sakura is a saving grace.

image.jpg

We meet Fuga:

image.jpg

image.jpg

At least he gained MAG and SPD.

image.jpg

We just slaughtered your tribe and just beat you. If I'm evil I will just kill you, man.

image.jpg

What? Dread Fighter Sakura is not happy with this and will tell Ryoma you put our lives in risk. The Wind Tribe days are counted.

image.jpg

We take his son as hostage for the stupidity of Fuga. We will also throw him in the front line as cannon fodder from now on!

As for the map, I just bled stuff with Avatar and gave kills to Setsuna, Subaki and Orochi, but Sakura still did pretty much 90% of the job. And Corrin actually got +2 MAG skill, so we can still have some hope and despite a bane on SPD, he actually is getting some.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Now that we have Hinoka, I went to the Awakening DLC to get the reclass item.

Had to restart 3 times, 2 because Chrom kept dieing and one when 4 guys missed 75%+ attacks in a row which resulted in my overpowered Avatar getting Lunged to the depths of hell.

Anyway, all we had to do was keep Corn + someone on the two forts to prevent ninja spawn, and slowly proceed with the others. Had to surround Chrom with my units or he would die again. Dread Fighter Sakura is too OP.

image.jpg

Wow. This is actually looking really good!

And it is indeed freaking awesome! I only realized later that she actually can still use Lances. With the Guard Naginata and her awesome SPD she pretty much now have the stats of a tanky promoted unit and is looking even more OP than Sakura. Just look at her absurd stats below.

Also gave Sakura the Secret Book from Fuga, as SKL is the only thing she isn't getting.

I think the red haired sisters will probably carry this game.

TEAM STATS (with only the 5 units we used):

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Did Paralogue 1: A Tragic Start

image.jpg

Well, just to be safe I replaced her as Castle Assistant.

This chapter was really easy, sent Dread Fighter Sakura to the west and Great Lord (Lady?) Hinoka to the south and they tanked/bled everyone for others to get some kills. Used Sun Festal to give faster levels to Felicia/Azama.

After that got a Heart Seal and decided to reclass Hayato, since he is level 1 and we better have him level as fast as possible in his final class:

image.jpg

That's actually not too bad, considering he is level 1. But God, he has freaking 2 SKL!

image.jpg

Well, he's definitely a grown man now, look at that torso, shoulder and arms! Azura is drooling over.

image.jpg

And now Subaki to Samurai. Not bad either.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

Chapter 9: Land of Gods

Well, Izana is definitely a wincest fan, as he insists me and Sakura spend time together in a sauna all by ourselves.

image.jpg

Hm, maybe he's into BDSM as well.

image.jpg

I definitely want Sakura in front of me, actually. She probably can solo the whole group and Zola by herself. Wincest, BDSM and now gangbang. Zola is such a pervert.

image.jpg

Sakura is just too polite to flat out say I'm sucking hard in this run.

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's right, Level 1 Hayato is doing double the damage Level 12 Corrin can dish out, and that was even with him having weapon triangle advantage bonus.

I didn't take a screenshot, but even Azura was doing more damage than me. And also doubling. This is embarrassing.

image.jpg

That's a good sign.

image.jpg

And we got Oboro on our team now. And she's out for blood.

image.jpg

Definitely out for blood.

This map wasn't hard again, probably because of Sakura and Hinoka. I sent the younger one left with Subaki and paired-up Oboro/Orochi (as Orochi need A+ with her ASAP) and Felicia to heal. The older one went east with Hayato/Azura (they will marry for her Basara), Corrin/Setsuna (also marrying for her Basara) and Azama to heal.

I managed to give Hayato almost 4 levels here. Got the Speedwing, but I'm gonna wait to see who really will need it.

Azama got some levels and I'm actually more worried for him than Corrin now, as they have almost the same level and Azama has even less MAG.

Orochi, our future Spear Master, has 0 STR but still can use a Bolt Naginata. There's no such equivalent for Corrin and Azama. Hayato got Seal Resistance, which is definitely gonna happen with enemies with high hybrid defenses.

image.jpg

Yeah, Shakespeare would be proud.

image.jpg

Yeah, I gave Corrin a Tengu Mask to hide his shameful face. Juggernaut Hayato wants to play new games now that he is a grown up.

image.jpg

But he's still a little brat in mind. He did a terrible approach instead of just flexing his muscles for her. <shakes head>

I'm also attacking/giving kills to Azura as she's gonna be a Basara and can already start working on her Lance ranks. Hayato now have 3 SKL. Felicia got C in Daggers and Hayato is halfway through E already.

For supports, Corrin/Setsuna, Hayato/Azura and Orochi/Oboro all got C Rank. Sakura/Subaki are at B already. Oboro will marry Ryoma, as she will be a Master of Arms. And that leaves Sakura, Hinoka, Kagero and Felicia all fighting for Azama and Subaki.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Chapter 10: Ninja Village

We are attacked by some ninjas and...by Takumi.

image.jpg

Don't worry, you are not a flier anymore. You probably wouldn't even feel it with your defense.

image.jpg

Decided to kill for him extra EXP. Setsuna showed Takumi a real archer doesn't need fancy bows.

image.jpg

And we got our 12nd member. I actually forgot to bring Kaze and missed that chest. Was too lazy to restart because of it. Thankfully Kagero will naturally fill that position now.

image.jpg

Azama gained 3 levels on this map and felt like hitting on the ladies now with his romantic charm.

image.jpg

She is definitely falling for him.

image.jpg

Oh God. That mental image. I need to share with everybody.

Maid+Azama.png

Hot.

image.jpg

He really wants it.

image.jpg

Or maybe it's better to use his charm elsewhere and hit on someone that doesn't want you to dress as a woman.

And after supports, we reclass Kagero....

image.jpg

Are you sure? You have freaking 4 MAG...

The sad thing is that she is still better than Corrin, as she has the unique ability on the team to unlock doors and chests...

Corrin, you suck so hard.

image.jpg

Even Sakura is annoyed by our deadweight and politely agrees.

Meanwhile, Hayato got 4 levels on this map. It's actually being pretty easy feeding him. He still needs (much) more SKL. Corn gained STR/SKL. Azama actually gome some MAG and SPD is actually looking to become decently tanky. Subaki is also looking pretty good.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Chapter 11: In the Sea (forgot the name)

Well, now that we dealt with ninjas we decided to go on a sea voyage class A. Everyone is gonna relax and get some sun on their skins. Thanks to everyone who sent Accessories.

image.jpg

Hayato is ready for it.

image.jpg

If my magic is failing, at least my appearance needs to threaten the enemy.

image.jpg

This Sakura is definitely not a medical ninja.

image.jpg

Azura justifying her pop-star status.

image.jpg

Subaki, of course, looks perfect.

image.jpg

This Setsuna looks really threatening. And now we know why she falls in traps so much. She's a fox!

image.jpg

Fashion Week done, we go back to the ship. Our plans to get everyone tanned are frustrated because of a storm. And there's still Zola. I can't believe I didn't remember how Iago can just create magical illusions anywhere that are able to fight and talk and such. Corrin...

image.jpg

At least I'm really looking big and threatening.

image.jpg

And then I'm suddenly waving this magical fan around...

image.jpg

Onmyoji Kagero...

But now that I think about it, she is still better than Corrin not only because of Locktouch but of Poison Strike as well. Even if she fails to damage anyone with magic, she will still have guaranteed % damage, which makes her a much more reliable poking character.

image.jpg

No! Zola! The unsung hero of Conquest! I was wrong about you! Sakura, go back to Priestess and heal him!

Anyway, on the beginning we had to proceed veeery slowly, as the reinforcements that kept popping demanded attention. Hinoka was sent north to bait enemies and Hayato and Sakura were tanking south. Pegasus Knights with Steel Naginatas were doing 0 damage to him. Impressive.

However, one unit managed to flee with 2 HP to the southwestern part. Then I advanced and suddenly everyone decided to charge. A note to myself to now allow anyone to run away next time.

I was dealing with 8 or 9 fliers and had to make creative use of baiting and the tornadoes to properly manage that. Curiously, everyone went for Subaki and he dodged 3 guys and survived with 8 HP. I thought Sakura or Felicia would die when 6 more fliers joined the fray but they went for totally obnoxious targets, like full HP Hinoka or Subaki again after healing him, even ignoring Azama and Azura (although she was paired with Hayato).

We got an Arms Scroll, a bow that will be great against magic users and something else I think.

I returned to the base and managed to forge a Throwing Club and an Iron Yumi with. I can't forge Naginatas for lack of materials.

Regarding supports:

image.jpg

My magical abilities are now being used to attempt to bring food for the group. Such humiliation. And we end up getting...Setsuna. They reached Rank B, but everyone didn't have dinner tonight.

image.jpg

Oh, no, with Onmyoji Avatar with +STR, Onmyoji Kagero and Scarlet Witch incoming, I REALLY need Subaki to be perfect on this run. Don't discourage him, Sakura!

image.jpg

SAKURA, STOP! That's it. I'm not shipping you two anymore.

image.jpg

Good job ditching Sakura, Subaki. That's your new girl. She's hotter too.

image.jpg

Not you too, Orochi... Oboro scaring our enemies is another advantage. Why my own units are trying to sabotage my run? Didn't Phillius already done enough?

image.jpg

Who can resist Oni Chieftain Hayato?

image.jpg

"Sup, baby."

image.jpg

Awesome. Now he will fight harder! You two are staying together.

Well, Hinoka and Azama are the two highest levels of the team. I think he's on the way to be the first one promoted. Orochi was actually one shotting some wyverns as well. It's not a problem she doesn't get STR, as she can use the Bolt Naginata... I wonder if I will have to burn Arms Scrolls for that, though.

Hayato catch up to everybody is actually on the way to become one of our best units, except for his SKL. That will need serious work.

I don't even want to know how Kagero will turn up or when the other reclasses start happening and half the team will be back to E Weapon Ranks...

But we can do it!

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Chapter 12: Dark Reunion

This one was tense, but done it without resetting.

First, back to Fashion Week:

image.jpg

If Lucina disguised as Marth, Hinoka is definitely disguised as Roy now!

image.jpg

Smirk with style if you must!

image.jpg

Felicia is tired of being bashed by everyone because of her clumsiness. Now people will think twice.

And off we go:

image.jpg

And despite that, the poor country of Nohr, led by an ambitious, warmonger tyrant has its neutrality respected instead of being ransacked.

image.jpg

That's.... Camilla's bastard sister? Or her mother? With the Deeprealms you never know. It could explain some things, though. Garon tossed Camilla into a Deeprealm, left her alone all her infancy and that's why she's a bit messed up.

image.jpg

Definitely his lover.

image.jpg

Uh...Azura? Isn't he your dad? Well, whatever, you are not my girl anyway.

image.jpg

Now! While Azura is...distracting Garon...and the soldiers... Attack!

image.jpg

I recognize you are the most intelligent guy in the whole game.

image.jpg

Nohriam Scum.

Well, we actually had to bench one unit because of Kaden. So Felicia bit the bullet as I thought I would need Kagero for the chest.

Turns out I didn't, as Hinoka catch up to him, killed him, got the Dracoshield and the Dragon Vein just as Xander and others reached that area. Before that I managed to make Hayato pair up with Hinoka for extra STR/SPD and specially DEF. And for Guard Stance too.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hinoka FTW.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Xander and a Great Knight with Steel Axe for 6 DMG are the only units that can damage Hinoka. Everything else does 0 damage to her.

image.jpg

Take that, Xander!

This is how things are looking on the map:

image.jpg

The ranged guys actually saved Hinoka, as they attack first and they just build up the Dual Guard. Xander always attacked last, so she Dual Guarded two more of his attacks.

I actually planned this pretty bad. I should have left Corrin at the top of the starting area with Subaki and the others, only pushing south with Hinoka, Sakura and Hayato, my 3 best units. Azura and Azama too just in case. The dance actually helped to catch the thief.

I could have saved some turns instead of walking back north, potentially lowering the risk of Hinoka dieing. With some dances I managed to recover some terrain. Also, Subaki was needed because of the Armorslayer for the Great Knight guarding the exit. Thankfully he was already up there. My Corrin couldn't do anything against a GK. Embarassing.

If I had a flyer I could farm the EXP on the rest of the map, as I could just wait 1-2 turns for Xander to move, then move the flier near the stage and that would make him, Peri and Laslow go back and charge there. Whey they reach the stage, you can just move the flier out and they would go south again. Then you repeat the process and you can keep Xander dancing forever at his starting area.

Also could have brought Tonics at least for Hinoka if I knew she would be tanking like that. Fortunately, she is very strong already and can sit there tanking everything. Azama had a Lantern (3 range) and healed her sometimes. Later some shenanigans forced me to move him out of there, but Hinoka actually didn't really need it.

Lots of things that could have improved our strategy, but we won anyway.

image.jpg

Almost there. Meanwhile...

image.jpg

I moved Azama and Sakura out of there as the sheer amount of enemies made some of them move into their range. Hayato or Hinoka got a lvl and she actually started doubling Xander for 1 DMG each attack. And the only time Xander attacked without a Dual Guard bar filled, he actually missed!

image.jpg

Definitely those two. And we escaped!

image.jpg

Corrin: "What? But you were the one who came with the plan to attack Garon while you bang- distracted him."

Azura: "..."

Guess I won't be getting dances.

image.jpg

Guess Garon still has it in him for being this rough.

No support ranks were gained as I had to do it for optimal play and survival instead of shipping/reclassing purposes. Not even Hinoka/Hayato, surprisingly.

TEAM SPOILER

Edited by Lanko

Chapter 13: Another Hope

Spreading more accessories around:

WVW69j_JXGrsx_L2v_CEb.jpg

It makes sense for Aqua to be carrying a Water Gourd!

WVW69j_JXHu0_GBzhx_Vd.jpg

Ryoma's true brother. Go away, Corrin!

WVW69j_JXJDU_p_Xqwq_V.jpg

Orochi is also a trolling fox.

WVW69j_JXKCQC80_Irh_W.jpg

Besides unlocking chests, Kagero might be useful in the kitchen.

WVW69j_JXLe_Qvg7n_KD5.jpg

Felicia didn't like too look scary. She wants to be on par with the other ninjas. She forgot to take off her nightcap though.

CHAPTER:

WVW69j_JXNNo_Rnbi1_Qh.jpg

Roy is angry.

WVW69j_JXOR8i8_Cir_Ix.jpg

The man with the iron mask.

WVW69j_JXjog_Wwl_GEG.jpg

image.jpg

I couldn't get two of the houses as I needed my toughest units to tank the cavaliers/wyverns/fighters that charged our starting position. Don't even know what those 2 furthest houses had.

We lure Camilla (because we had Dual Guard up). It's fitting she says that to Setsuna, who is Corrin's love interest for the run. Setsuna actually hit her once. I wanted to give the EXP to Corrin, but as usual:

image.jpg

Yea..

Don't remember who got it.

image.jpg

Fox Samurai got Hans.

The Generals charged at the same time but they weren't problem as we had Subaki with Armorslayer, Hayato with Hammer and Sakura with Sting Shuriken and they all could ORKO.

image.jpg

Wasn't confident enough for Conquest Hard as the first PMU. Now I'm gonna destroy Nohr. Sorry, sis.

image.jpg

"I fight for my friends!"

image.jpg

You bet. Do you know how much time it takes to train a horseman? And then in group so everyone is tightly in formation? Imagine that with flying units. And all the steel for those weapons and armors. So much for tyrant Garon, who doesn't even appoint governors or a garrison to a rich and resourceful area.

Anyway, map done.

As for Supports, Subaki got C with Azura and Hinoka. I think it's better for him to go with Hinoka then Kagero, as they both don't benefit each other anyway.

image.jpg

And you apparently did the contrary of everything he said, as you turn out a much better pegasus knight. As samurai, though, Subaki is rocking.

And since we have Scarlet, we also turned right into a Witch right away.

image.jpg

+10 Mag. Well, it's not looking that bad.

image.jpg

Behold! Scarlet Witch! We can't lose now that an Avenger joined us!

image.jpg

Meanwhile Hayato is going for Azura.

image.jpg

And failing miserably.

image.jpg

Just flex your damn muscles at her.

image.jpg

Now he grew a pair and is going macho. I foresee domestic violence relationship.

Oboro and Orochi also got A, which made possible for us to reclass her to Spear Fighter. Oh God.

image.jpg

Yea, it's bad. But she can use Bolt Naginatas. The problem is getting her to C Rank.

As for Ryoma, since we are not using Takumi anyway and he also needs to marry Oboro, that would make at least 6-8 chapter for that to happen. So that means Ryoma will become a Sniper at least 3 chapters later and Oboro a Master at Arms further 3. That could mean they would access their assigned class only near the end of the game, which for me defeats the purpose of PMU.

So I just paired Ryoma/Takumi, went for a castle battle on my own castle with handicaps and just sit on the throne until they got A Rank. Ryoma actually got lvl 5 as one of the enemies' castle had a strong group. Well, I'm not complaining he got Astra :rolleyes:

image.jpg

I'm not gonna farm the other Supports as they are all playable units and will soon hit S anyway. Oh, and Raijinto still gives +4 STR even if you can't use it, as long as it stays in the inventory. Nice!

Now Ryoma and Scarlet went to our Fashion room:

image.jpg

Badass Sniper.

image.jpg

Not enough pieces for her at the moment.

Also, I went to a Castle that had all resources to pick them. I think you need to get at least 3 of the gems (or food if you intend to use the Meat Hall) as you will need forges. With at least 3 of each you can then farm more through the Arena, which also limits the usage but doesn't make the run "oh, I hope my castle gets X food or gem so I will be able to forge something".

I didn't even got a single Dragon Vein point by doing that, not that they would make or break the run in the first place anyway.

With this and an Arena usage, plus what we had through convos/lottery/etc, we were able to forge some stuff, specially the Rat Spirits for these new mages.

I also blew the money I got in this map (10k from house and 6k from thieves) and got new items that I think will be pretty good for the next maps. Axe Splitter, Dual Katana, another Guard Naginata (that I didn't forge and gave to Oboro. Can use another heavy defensive unit), 2k on Brass Bows to forge them (I think Fuujin Yumi has 13 Atk? +2 Brass has 11), two +2 Rat Spirits only cost about 4k (Or less, Orochi gave a discount). I already had 2 brass naginatas, bought more 2 for 1k and forged something to help Orochi get D then Arms Scrolls for the Bolt Naginata, that I also bough. I'm poor now, but it's worth it. A shame Subaki can't actually use the Dual Katana yet.

Ryoma's stats are insane at this point in the game even in another class. And Scarlet Witch is actually looking good. She's actually the best mage of the team. What...

And Hayato got 2 lvls and managed to get 2 MAG. At least Oboro, which I neglected the past chapters gained 2 here is on the way to be a powerhouse.

TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Chapter 14: Light Scatters

No accessories upgraded before this chapter.

CHAPTER

image.jpg

Is Ryoma a popular name in Hoshido? Even then who else would be walking around in lobster armor? Gah, come on Scarlet, I need smart people here!

image.jpg

We just saw him respecting the neutrality of 3 or 4 nations!

image.jpg

Er, we just fought the royal prince, princess and Hans a few minutes ago?

image.jpg

I think my insolence rewarded me with a slap. Ryoma doesn't even flinch. Thanks, bro.

image.jpg

Ryoma OP. This map was so much easier than I thought it would be, considering the reclasses we just had, but even Spear Fighter Orochi and Kagero managed to a kill a lot here. I think I managed to feed her 3 lvls and she even gained 2 or 3 MAG. I think Subaki got a lot of levels here too, as he finished the chapter at lvl 19 and I can probably have him promoted after the next map.

image.jpg

No, Benny and Charlotte =\. And already working on Ryoma/Oboro. They both have Tinted Glasses, but I can't clearly see it in this picture.

image.jpg

It looks like she is collecting water or pouring it into the river.

image.jpg

Can't take screenshots of CGs, but Azura glowed all purple and revealed that she got AIDS from Garon after performing for him.

image.jpg

Meanwhile, Oboro is getting Ryoma by the stomach. With lobsters, of course.

image.jpg

And Felicia is stalking Hayato. Who would have thought?

image.jpg

And Azama walks around bullying people.

image.jpg

I'm think I'm gonna pair them as they both will be Onmyojis. Kagero has 8 MAG and Azama 10. I was so astounded that Corrin actually leveled MAG in this map that I actually forgot to screenshot it.

image.jpg

Boobs.
image.jpg
He should have supports with the Nohrian royals.
Corrin and Setsuna got A Rank, but it was another "I fell into a trap again" support convo.

I know Scarlet Witch is already promoted and her stats reflect that at lvl 21, but she was very solid this map, doubling easily and with decent damage.
TEAM STATS

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

Good to see Scarlet Witch coming out good for you!

but why is she sided with Iron Man/Ryoma and against Captain America/Arthur. the advertisements are lying to me

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 2 weeks without updates. Not my fault! Something happened with Cloudflare in my region and it couldn't connect to Serenes Forest. Hopefully everything is fixed by now.

I'm some chapters ahead of what I'm posting now, but I guess it wouldn't do if I simply reported a crapload of chapters at once. But I saved all screenshots I took. Some pictures are 2 weeks old and I'm not sure if I will remember everything that happened, but here we go!

PARALOGUE 1: (KANA)

I think I benched Felicia and Scarlet here. Scarlet is pretty much a promoted unit already and I Felicia is already in her final class while the others either need to build S rank or get levels to promote.

image.jpg

It's a lie. We fell intro a trap. We were only rescued the next day, but we spent the night doing... adult stuff.

image.jpg

I have an 8 year old daughter. Uh...okay. I only believe she is really mine because she turn into a dragon. Anyway, the costs of raising a kid in the Deeprealms are ridiculous. At this rate she will be at college before I even managed to pay her first semester at regular school.

And as you can see, it isn't doing much for grammar or communication abilities. That is "Hi, everybody!" in dragon.

image.jpg

This is the first time I saw these dudes. I finished this map so fast in other runs that they never appeared. Here I stalled a bit to feed EXP to certain characters and allow Azama to also gain more EXP by healing. He finished the map with Level 19 and 96 EXP...

And Kana is such a little brat. I remember she stole a Spear Master kill and also killed both these Berserkers as well (she activated Dragon Fang both times). Education in the Outrealms is terrible and expensive.

image.jpg

On a happier note, Hayato finally proposed to Azura.

image.jpg

Haha, suck it, dude.

TEAM STATS:

Ryoma, Hinoka, Orochi and Kagero were in the battle but they were just Pair Up bots and didn't get EXP, that's why I didn't took screenshots of them. Also, Corrin actually got MAG if I remember right, and actually capped SKL and LCK. Who would have thought.

Setsuna also capped SPD already. Subaki and Azama will promoted in the next map for sure. I could switch Azura to Diviner, but I will just use a partner seal after she gets 21 so she can go straight to Basara and she can get that dancing in the next map as well.

Edited by Lanko

I will post Chapter 15 as well, since that Paralogue was really fast and short.

ACCESSORIES:

image.jpg

Felicia received a Medical Trunk if we get trouble.

image.jpg

Scarlet also got some stuff. It's a Royal Feather with that mage bandana, but looking now it looks like she has elf ears.

image.jpg

Hayato received some armor and is looking even more muscular.

image.jpg

Setsuna now confuses the enemy. Is she a mortal ninja or a jester? They die while guessing.

image.jpg

Azura received a beret to complement her Pop Star looks.

image.jpg

Me and Setsuna married but I don't have screenshots. Rings are overrated. We use similar hats.

CHAPTER 15:

Chapter with 12 units again. Felicia and Scarlet are benched again as the others need lvl and supports.

image.jpg

Azura wants to make a song out of our love story. What an opportunist! Trying to make millions at my expense!

image.jpg

Azama promoted at the beginning of chapter 15. He is pretty tank for a mage, but I'm not gonna complain.

image.jpg

Hayato is getting MAG almost as much as STR. Look at the damage with the Bolt Axe as an Oni Savage. His skill is super low though, but I know Blacksmith will give him +7 at that.

image.jpg

Subaki also promoted. Swordmasters appear to have broken bonuses, though, not a single loss.

image.jpg

I think Oboro is at Support C with Ryoma. Until she gets S to get Master of Arms, she will be at Spear Master so she can continue to get EXP. And I'm not gonna complain if she gets Seal Speed before that :rolleyes:

image.jpg

Subaki looks really cool as Swordmaster. I don't remember Hana using dual wielding swords like him. This confirms my theory posted at another thread: Subaki was always intended to be a foot unit, not a mounted one, as his supports suggest (falling from his pegasus multiple times)

image.jpg

Don't you even think of doing that!

image.jpg

You piece of... I demand you sacrifice your life to save mine then!

image.jpg

Almost imperceptible, but you can see a piece of his head above the message window. Anyway, Hinoka used a Heart Seal to go back to Pegasus to save me. Now that's a sister.

image.jpg

Some bromance at twilight.

image.jpg

This doesn't look good...

image.jpg

She got 21 as Songtress and I used a Partner seal (still had to use Master to promote). Actually very solid stat gains.

image.jpg

And her Pop Star career is getting well. She got a tiger fur jacket.

image.jpg

I also fed Kagero a lot in that map to get this over with as fast as possible. I think she was the one who killed Keaton too.

image.jpg

She's actually looking like a real chef. Later I put a Chef's Hat on Azama as well and we got Fire Emblem: Master Chef edition.

image.jpg

+7 STR look like a lot, but that's because she switched to Diviner and lost 5 or so. So she actually only gained like 2 in truth.

image.jpg

She's looking really strange.

image.jpg

Azama, but without a Chef's Hat. I think I only received another a week later.

TEAM STATS

This map was pretty easy. Hinoka paired with Subaki always baited the wolfs equipped with a Guard Naginata. Not only she barely took damage - when she actually did - but the low MT of that weapon allowed for others to finish enemy offs and gain EXP, mainly Kagero.

I delayed killing the last enemy until Azura hit 21. And look at her stats. Basara Azura is actually looking pretty great. I think Phillius tried to troll me and that backfire hard! She looks really solid! Take that, Phillius!

Adding insult to the injury, the problem isn't even Onmyoji Kagero. She has guaranteed poke with Poison Strike, has Locktouch so I don't have to bench anyone to open chests - or straight out lose them - and paired with Azama (another Onmyoji) and with still a third to later pop Rally Magic, and she is totally salvageable. The problem here (and later) is actually Spear Fighter Orochi and wasn't Phillius who gave that to me.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

PARALOGUE: SHIGURE

image.jpg

Why I am not surprised.

image.jpg

Subaki cuts the screen. I sent him north to own the axe users and whoever had high res to the southern boat.

image.jpg

Swordmaster Subaki is such a boss.

image.jpg

Orochi trying to drug Hayato.

image.jpg

Sakura trying to win Hayato by the stomach.

image.jpg

Kagero trying to win Hayato by cheap talk.

Damn, everyone wants Hayato.

image.jpg

Wonder if Shigure will be as muscular as Hayato.

image.jpg

Corrin finally promoted. 16 MAG and despite Phillius -SPD bane, he actually has a pretty decent SPD, at least compared to the cast, where nobody has such a bane.

image.jpg

I'm saluting someone.

Overall this map was easy, but I remember Hayato missed so many hits that EXP pretty much didn't go his way, so no promotion for him yet.

TEAM STATS:

Yet another map with only 12 units to deploy. Despite Felicia and Scarlet Witch getting the bench again, nobody gained Support ranks, not even Hinoka/Subaki who were doing pretty much all the job in the north boat.

CHAPTER 16

image.jpg

Another rich city that the warmongering tyrant Garon didn't conquer.

image.jpg

"Will Ryoma inherit the Fuujin Yumi if Takumi dies? In that case..."

Sakura: "B-Big brother!"

image.jpg

I gave up the plan of letting Takumi die to pass the Fuujin Yumi to Ryoma. Thankfully, Iago tries to help me by not allowing us to get the medicine!

image.jpg

Setsuna is so clumsy that her finishing move has her tripping over and falling on the ground. Looks like they both died.

Oh, and another map who doesn't allow for a full roster, so Scarlet Witch is on the bench again, as I need those supports to build.

image.jpg

It would be pretty cool is this only happened with Setsuna, but here we have Azura doing it as well. Although for her it's probably for dramatic effect.

image.jpg

This one was a critical. She should jump in the Olympic Games.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I actually got pretty luck (or unlucky) in this part. There were 3 mages, 1 with a 30% hit chance and the other 2 with a 37% or so. Every one of them hit Subaki. Sigh. Thankfully Dual Guard filled up to block the killing blow and prevent a reset.

image.jpg

Roy Hinoka for the win.

image.jpg

Iago was so sure he got them both. Hinoka is pretty angry at him.

image.jpg

"How dare you try to kill my dear Subaki, Nohriam scum!"

Bur for all this life saving moment and declared love, they didn't even gain a support level on this map. I think they only married in Chapter 17 or 18, don't remember which one.

image.jpg

Damn it, he is still alive. And Sakura do manage to save him.

image.jpg

Hah, Azama is the guy.

image.jpg

And Hayato finally promotes. He really needed that +7 SKL.

TEAM STATS:

I fed Orochi whenever was possible. She got 20 in the next map. With Seal Defense + Seal Speed, she can be a debuffing bot. Oh and Hayato will Seal Resistance is helping the mages a lot actually, so there's still hope. I think I managed to get Felicia 3 levels to make up for her not being in the last 2 maps.

Despite my efforts, RyomaxOboro, HinokaxSubaki and AzamaxKagero didn't get support levels...

Edited by Lanko

Say, how'd you get 2 extra heart seals before chapter 13? I'd love to know your secret.

I bought them from another castle, otherwise it would take too long to reclass a lot of people.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't quit, just can't play as often as I could a few weeks ago!

Here is another Paralogue. I'm doing one between normal chapters. If I do them all at once units will become too strong. If I leave them for later they will ridiculously scale.

PARALOGUE: RHAJAT

image.jpg

I'm fine getting an army of Faceless as cannon fodder.

image.jpg

I'm not sure what happened in these two screenshots. Beind adjacent Azura does 10 DMG.

image.jpg

And non-adjacent does way less damage. And she's even smiling. Azura is trolling me.

image.jpg

I think this is the critical animation for Dread Fighter Sakura.

image.jpg

I don't think any father want to hear something like this like that, ever.

Besides, Hayato, you know that Azura gave a private show for Garon just a few chapters ago, right?

So, I mean, Garon is the evil dark lord possessed by dark magic, and here we have your supposed daughter controlling Nohrian Faceless and clearly adept at Dark Magic, which is Conquest exclusive and...

Hm, better leave it at that.

image.jpg

I want you Rhajat, you would be the best magic user of the team, by far. And you are not even promoted.

image.jpg

Definitely.

image.jpg

I'm fine with that :smug:

image.jpg

Dat face.

image.jpg

Orochi became a Spear Master! I remember using an Arms Scroll and she can use the Bolt Naginata with reasonable effectiveness. She also has a crapload of RES.

image.jpg

Another fox for the team.

*Thinks perverted stuff.*

TEAM STATS

I think I gave Felicia 3 levels for the past chapters she wasn't in and Scarlet also leveled and learned Shadowgift. I don't think there's any dark magic tome available in this route though.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by Lanko

• 10 months later...

Wow, it's been a year since the last update. Not totally my fault! Anyway, since I began might as well finish it. Better late than never!

CHAPTER 17: ICE TRIBE

Spoiler

image.jpg

Felicia suggested we rested at her village. Of course we got trouble.

image.jpg

Except all the times you poured hot tea in me.

image.jpg

What? Would you look at that? I had to take a screenshot!

image.jpg

In my army even the cooks have to fight!

image.jpg

Of course it was too good to be true...

image.jpg

Roy attacking.

image.jpg

I see Setsuna but I don't remember what actually happened here. And the monument is pretty.

image.jpg

Ah, it was Blacksmith Hayato's critical animation. He goes Sonic mode.

image.jpg

Blacksmith Hayato is a boss.

image.jpg

Cool. She already maxed Lances and is working on Swords now.

image.jpg

That's awesome. She probably will get the necessary support level with Ryoma this map. 

Overall this map wasn't hard.

image.jpg

Serves her right for attacking me!

image.jpg

I also thought that, specially if this fire is so powerful even a snowstorm can't quench it.

image.jpg

Or Iago at least.

image.jpg

You are the butler. Or just throw her into the lake! 

image.jpg

How's she still alive and standing?

image.jpg

Must run in her family.

image.jpg

Garon did nothing wrong!

At least Flora provided enough fire for a party and two royal marriages were realized soon after!

image.jpg

Funny, specially since she used Rat Spirits all the time before switching classes.

image.jpg

Hooray!

image.jpg

All hail the king and queen!

image.jpg

And that S rank allowed Oboro to switch to her designated class Master of Arms.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

image.jpgimage.jpg

At least I can be useful as a healer too. Setsuna will have a hard time with low stats and rank E weapons, though.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Bolt Axe is really strong even with only 12 MAG. And the special bonus on his other weapons make Hayato huge. Basara Azura is actually very strong, much to my surprise.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Ryoma is Ryoma regardless of class. Oboro is also super strong. She and Honoka are so tanky, specially with a Guard Naginata.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Swordmaster Subaki is good and also damn cool. His special weapons give him much more extra power too. Hinoka and Sakura have been carrying since early game. Now they have company, but our Great Lady deserves her special mention.

image.jpgimage.jpg

It's almost unbelievable but Onmyoji Azama is turning out to be worse than Onmyoji Corrin with +STR/-SPD and arguably even worse than Kagero. She can open chests and Poison strike deals guaranteed damage even to the toughest of enemies.

These four are single. Sakura has the highest MAG of the team. I would later remember to give her a Flame Shuriken for magic damage, but it would take a few more maps for me to remember that...

Felicia is a good mage tank with debuffs and heals. She could also use a Flame Shuriken if needed. Scarlet Witch is actually pulling her weight because of her enormous speed (she almost always doubles) and the fact she still has E rank. The Bolt Naginata is also really strong, much like the Bolt Axe on Hayato. Sadly, her speed is abysmal. But she has Seal Defense and will later get Seal Speed and will be able to apply them at range. And she also has enormous RES to mage tank.

Edited by Lanko

Decided to do the last remaining paralogues to get them all out of the way.

PARALOGUE: SHIRO

Spoiler

image.jpg

Look decent, maybe? Except he actually died on this map and I just didn't care to restart and proceeded anyway. Also, I want to be king too and Ryoma having an heir would foil my plans. So yep, his death was totally an accident!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Azura is ORKO enemies with a lot of HP and even though she can take a lot of damage, her dodge is extremely high even at weapon triangle disadvantage.

image.jpg

And my cooks keep throwing rats at our enemies. Hm, now I'm wondering where my cooks are getting all these rats...

image.jpg

Wait, what?

image.jpg

Didn't you actually die before I reached you? No matter, I should encourage Ryoma to kill his own heir so later I can accuse him of kinslaying.

TEAM STATUS:

Spoiler

A few more levels, specially to my fantastic magic users.

image.jpgimage.jpg

At least I rarely miss and still have Dragon Fang. Though I'm not sure if I ever saw it activating on tomes.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Basara Azura is indeed legit. Will just toss a Seraph Robe on her later.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Ryoma gained +2 SKL archer skill.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Nothing unusual happened, I think.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Azama and Kagero being Heroes of the Map explains why Shiro died.

I think Orochi got more MAG. 

PARALOGUE: CAELDORI

Spoiler

image.jpg

Perfect reasoning.

image.jpg

Aww, I want your help too, sweet Caeldori! Unfortunately, the gods of PMU didn't choose you. Unfortunate, as redheaded Caeldori is the best. Well, Caeldori anything is the best!

image.jpg

Not bad, considering she is level capped. 

image.jpg

Don't remember what happened here, but it was a cool picture!

image.jpg

Scarlet Witch shooting rat missiles. Black mage and White mage, looking now.

image.jpg

Oooh! Now things we get really interesting!

image.jpg

image.jpg

*Sigh* at fates RNG. Yes, Subaki got hit by a 9%.

image.jpg

Worth it, though.

image.jpg

I think that's me.

image.jpg

That's actually not bad on a PMU. It can give me extra money or save me money by giving me more weapons to forge.

image.jpg

You're doing good, but I'm not gonna coddle you. I'm gonna need your manpower.

image.jpg

Maybe she's actually Odin's daughter.

image.jpg

Good job, Caeldori. She's actually keeping Hinoka away from useless chores and thus she's always rested and fit to carry the team.

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

I decided to burn my stat booster after this map:

Seraph Robe - Azura

Energy Drop - Hinoka

Spirit Dust x2 - Scarlet

Secret Book - Scarlet

Speedwing x2 - Orochi

Dracoshield - Azura

Talisman - Azura

image.jpgimage.jpg

Probably it won't be me using Rally Magic to buff others, but the other two using on me (and on Orochi, Sakura and even Hayato). Setsuna gained STR and even more SPD I think. I wonder if Rend Heaven will save her.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Subaki got more STR and Astra. Hinoka gained Aether. How poetic this happened on their daughter's map.

image.jpgimage.jpg

I think Oboro gained that Avo+20 when attacking skill? I forgot the name of if even was that.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Azama is on the way to become a full healer/rally bot. And Kagero gained even more STR... I think she had 20 last map.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Azura is stronger than Hayato. That's saying something, dude. And I realized Azura actually learned Rend Heaven but I didn't take a screenshot. And with Seraph Robe, Dracoshield and a Talisman she's also pretty good defensively. She can also use a Guard Naginata. 

Orochi received two Speedwings. I don't remember if the Bolt Naginata can double regardless of SPD, I simply don't want her getting double by pretty much everything later. Scarlet is now pretty good on MAG and received a boost to SKL too. 

I gave the Spirit Dusts to Scarlet, so she actually jumped to 18 MAG. I could give it to me, Orochi or even Sakura, but since Scarlet Witch is probably too unusual I invested the Dust on her to see how this goes.

Edited by Lanko

CHAPTER 18: LEO

Spoiler

Before we head into the swamps of doom, I have some quality time!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok, I guess!

image.jpg

Excessive use of accessories, I guess.

image.jpg

I heard that before...

image.jpg

I'm sure this place attracts a lot of tourists.

image.jpg

That's it. You're going down.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Considering their levels those stats are just horrible. Glad they are not on my team... Odin at least would be salvageable, but Leo has less MAG than him as a lvl 12 Dark Knight with a unique tome?

image.jpg 

Hm, at least he will not sit idle.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The best mages of the era about to start a cataclysmic combat!

image.jpg

Archery contest. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

This map was so easy... the Faceless were not even damaging most of my units and when they were, it was for almost nothing.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yep, 4 turns and it was all over. Faceless were giving 1 EXP. I know I did 2 paralogues before this, but we weren't overloaded with EXP like that. People say Birthright is easy until the later maps, and this map is the living proof of it. Previous chapters were much harder than this one, which is a shame as Leo looks too weak after an amazing cutscene.

image.jpg

#GaronDidNothingWrong!

image.jpg

Gooron!

image.jpg

Kind of amazing nobody ever thought of trading Corrin and Azura during all those years.

image.jpg

The 1 million gold question for the main story!

image.jpg

Deus Ex machinisms!

Meanwhile...

image.jpg

I wonder if that explains your horrible stats.

image.jpg

I'm offended you have less MAG than my +STR-SPD Onmyoji Avatar!

TEAM STATUS

Spoiler

image.jpgimage.jpg

Aside sucking the EXP of the bosses, they didn't really do much here.

image.jpgimage.jpg

To be fair, with only 4 turns and Faceless giving 1-5 EXP nobody really did much.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg