Tharja or Cordelia

Lintaku

In my opinion, Tharja and Cordelia seem canon no matter what, but if you had to choose who would it be.

Yeah I mean technically all the first gen characters by themselves in Awakening are "canon". Unless you are talking about their reincarnated counterparts in Fates existing...

Well, I'd go for Cordelia over Tharja any day, but uh......... for what, exactly? Are you asking who's canon due to Tharja starting out as an enemy and you have the option to get rid of her?

So two possibilities:

1. We have a legitimate troll from another portion of the FE fanbase somewhere on the internet.

2. They're serious.

The second possibility is more hilarious considering we actually are seeing an example of the waifu crazed fans whose crap even I didn't pull back in my waifu lord days. Everyone remember the "Lissa is the Canon waifu" kid that made multiple threads about it?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Zzz... Pick what you want. It's your bloody game -- you write your own version of the narrative.

At least you can pick either of them without being penalized by missing out on a kid (unless you screw Sumia out of getting a husband).

Sigh, these waifu crazed young men who need to get laid make female shippers look sane.

Nope, this is an example of a troll.

And cut the demeaning generalization crap. Next time you pull it, and I catch it, you're in for a very hefty warn.

You know, the real answer to this question is simple: marry Noire and imagine Tharja seething with anger but is forced to put up a facade of civility every time you two are together, and then she'll wince every time Morgan calls her grandma.

OP pretty much just posted and left, didn't they? No expanding on the subject what-so-ever, leaving us to talk about a pointless thread post.

It looks like they're honestly a troll. They posted last month with a thread on Oboro and the buzzword "canon".

It looks like they're honestly a troll. They posted last month with a thread on Oboro and the buzzword "canon".

Probably not my concern, but if they've done the same thing more than once, should they be blocked or something?

People are being unnecessarily harsh towards the OP. Tharja x Cordelia is basically a canon ship considering the support said ship gets in the game's support conversations. Tharja is always stalking Cordelia to the point where it gets creepy at times. On the other end, Cordelia is always talking about her unrequited love for Tharja and how inadequate she is compared to Tharja (in more ways than one).