Basic Deckbuilding

IbaraHime

Hello guys! :D

I'm a fairly new player who is interested on getting into the game. I just want to ask if there are any basic guidelines on how a deck is constructed? Like, how many 30 power supports should you run, what kind of emblem supports are good to have in most decks, etc. I have been looking around to no avail, so I thought I'd give the forums a try!

Thank you!

Edited by IbaraHime

I'm no expert, but about 20 cards solely for support purposes in a 50 card deck seems to work fine for me.

Not just 30 support, but archers (20 support +fighter emblem) and mages (mage emblem) can help too.

You can look in the "Competitive Decklist Topic" on this forum for some ideas, but generally you first want to pick your Main Character and then a general idea of what you want to do with your deck/Lord

8-10 copies of MC
15-20 "support" (30 supports like fliers, few fighter emblem characters, and archers, who are 20 on defence, but 40 on offensive support)

The rest depends on who you choose as your MC, you generally want a healer and some other ranged units.