New Mobile Subforum

VincentASM

Hi all, I've created this subforum to provide a suitable environment for discussions related to the Fire Emblem mobile app,

My eventual plan is to make it a full forum, but with few details currently known and since we're in completely unknown territory, I'm going to start safe and make a subforum instead.

As usual, if anything wonky is going on forum-wise, please let me (or Tangerine/Jyosua) know.

Edited by VincentASM

but what if FE mobile becomes the next mainline game?

will it get it's own fourm like FE Fates or TMS#FE

Pretty sure it'll be a spin-off or a really great spin-off, but if you read my second paragraph carefully, I kind of answer that in the first sentence : )

Kind of curious, does this mean Vestaria Saga will get it's own subforum soon. Yes, I actually remember that exists

I hope we learn more about this mobile game soon tho. It'll be nice to play a non emulated FE game on my tablet.

Kind of curious, does this mean Vestaria Saga will get it's own subforum soon. Yes, I actually remember that exists

I hope we learn more about this mobile game soon tho. It'll be nice to play a non emulated FE game on my tablet.

Indeed. Here's to hoping it's good(...what ever it may be)!

Well, I'd love to have a Vestaria Saga subforum, but it really depends on the popularity. Right now, the entire Saga subforum is a bit quiet and I'm not really convinced that having a VS subforum will suddenly improve activity. Maybe after it launches and there's more to discuss ^^

Well, I'd love to have a Vestaria Saga subforum, but it really depends on the popularity. Right now, the entire Saga subforum is a bit quiet and I'm not really convinced that having a VS subforum will suddenly improve activity. Maybe after it launches and there's more to discuss ^^

I can understand that. Here's to hope it does well then.

When was it supposed to release again

And not as stressful as Miitomo was with the jail broken devices and emulators.

???????

Well, I'm not particularly expecting whatever they come out with to be... good, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing whatever it is.