Hearthstone

Djing

So the new expansion came out recently. I'm having loads of fun with it and I'm curious to see if anybody here plays this game.

Whispers of the Old Gods ads definitely show up on this site so I assume people are aware. Unless you use adblock like a scumlord.

[spoiler=Just for fun]quxtkMu.pngvPbsdTB.png

I play it. I usually build strange decks and try not to follow the meta most of the time. One of my mage decks has the possibility of 10 Ragnaros fireballs in one turn and infinite Fireball spam through Antonidas and duplicated Sorcerer's apprentice.

Edited by Sirius

flamewreathed faceless is fucking stupid

EDIT: the thing with flamewreathed faceless is that it's 7/7 for 6 mana, which is underpriced for its stats, and you get to churn it out early and pay it off in installments. it's stupid.

i'm really salty about shaman as a druid who got gutted wildly, revealing that only combo and ancient of lore were even any good in the entire class

Edited by Integrity

flamewreathed faceless is fucking stupid

EDIT: the thing with flamewreathed faceless is that it's 7/7 for 6 mana, which is underpriced for its stats, and you get to churn it out early and pay it off in installments. it's stupid.

i'm really salty about shaman as a druid who got gutted wildly, revealing that only combo and ancient of lore were even any good in the entire class

Aggro Shaman is legitimately stupid. Why did they leave that deck untouched after they moved all of it's counters to Wild?

Druid is still good though. It's the best C'thun class and Beast Druid has potential.

what's the fucking point of nat, the darkfisher

+1 hp for the downside "your opponent sometimes draws extra cards"

i'm salty, i got the legendary SHINE and then it's this chucklefuck

what's the fucking point of nat, the darkfisher

+1 hp for the downside "your opponent sometimes draws extra cards"

i'm salty, i got the legendary SHINE and then it's this chucklefuck

Mill decks?

it's only a 50% chance and it's really easy to remove using basically anything if you're going for mill

E: also the point of mill is to spike someone to a full hand and then over it; sustained (potential) draw wouldn't help with that gameplan i don't reckon

Edited by Integrity

it's only a 50% chance and it's really easy to remove using basically anything if you're going for mill

E: also the point of mill is to spike someone to a full hand and then over it; sustained (potential) draw wouldn't help with that gameplan i don't reckon

It's a pretty lame card I admit. A 3/4 that has a 50% chance to cancel your draw might have been better.

Druid is still good though. It's the best C'thun class and Beast Druid has potential.

I cry whenever I see a C'thun Priest or Druid. This game is getting to YGO tier pretty quickly, I must admit. I also use a Priest!C'thun deck and it feels like I'm cheating.

also, not sure how much Nat costs. I thought the point was that it was a low cost card with decent stats (for its cost, at least... I really don't recall its cost), but with the drawback that it can give your opponent an advantage.

Edited by Rapier

it's a 2/4 for 2. it has 1 health more than a 2-drop should have, and the downside is that it might draw your opponent cards.

and it doesn't even trade up into anything. the best you could get out of it hypothetically is two 3/2s (or a 3/2 and make your opponent fireblast, etc), and your opponent would have a 75% chance (two turns) to draw a card and negate the advantage that created.

it's bad.

it's a 2/4 for 2. it has 1 health more than a 2-drop should have, and the downside is that it might draw your opponent cards.

and it doesn't even trade up into anything. the best you could get out of it hypothetically is two 3/2s (or a 3/2 and make your opponent fireblast, etc), and your opponent would have a 75% chance (two turns) to draw a card and negate the advantage that created.

it's bad.

Still better than Boogeymonster.