Who's Do You Think Is Developing This, IS or DeNA?

The one thing that's been really bothering me is the burning question,

Who's making this game?

IS or DeNA?

I'd normally say but this whole situation is knid of a mess right now?

also, if anybody remembers that Gameinformer article from this month

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/04/05/correction-the-next-fire-emblem-entry-is-not-confirmed.aspx

the guy doing the interview may have accidently spilt the beans on the subject and GI was just trying to fix their mistake

who knows, it might have been a fluke, or he was told confidentially and leaked the information

When Nintendo announced the partnership Iwata made it clear that NCL would be making the software, and DeNA would make the mobile infrastructure. Miitomo was developed by Yoshio Sakamoto's team for instance.

While I am excited for a Fire Emblem mobile game (because it is something with the name 'Fire Emblem' in it) I kind of hope IS is not making it. I would rather them just use this game to gain a larger following, but have IS working on a FE for home consoles. Nintendo said they are making this even MORE accessible, so I am hoping it is not just a FE character dating-app game. Then again, that would probably be popular with a new audience.