Hashuni Mei Plays: The Sims 4

Stargirl

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I like how the little girl is looking at them like "cool story bro" lol

It seems this kind of thing happens every day around here.

Like, they're all drowning in each other's pheromones.

Young'uns for ya.

>Ike wanting to get married

Yeah something's fishy here

Mei just speak his language :

Nothing fishy with being wet.

The Smiley Crew: Love Triangle - Part 1

LSLrFOt.pngMei has been hitting the gym more frequently in preparation for her big day. On one occasion she met the comical Johnny Zest. Both of them had a good laugh at the number of times Mei fell off the treadmill.

ohH6uNI.pngAnother house party at the Roomies'! This time Hope asked if she could invite Jake Collins. She was pleasantly surprised when Jake brought along Lucas Landvik. The three teens made friendlies.

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★

n864iuF.pngHope wasn't able to find a friend in the first teen she met in Newcrest, but such isn't the case with The Smiley Crew. Not only does she have new friends to hang with, but they've helped her acquaint herself to the three neighbourhoods. A particular area in Oasis Springs is a likely place to find the teens gallivanting about.

DM54OQb.pngWhen she's not doing homework or gathering at a bar with The Smiley Crew, Miranda is off to her part-time job as a barista.

NADIaX4.pngThanks to Miranda, Lucas was finally starting to grasp his trigonometry homework. When tutor time was over he came up with the idea to gather at the bar in Oasis Springs.

9u5dr4H.png"So what do you say guys? Up for it?"

BQVAwjX.pngAfter a quick snack the three were off.

R5cW1nb.pngWhen they got to the bar Miranda immediately noticed something wrong with Jake. Seems like he had a lousy day at school. She did her best to console him.

1GFv274.pngInside the bar everyone's mood lightened a bit. They talked about the other members of The Smiley Crew and plans for a group holiday.

uhtq1Vl.png"Do you think Chloe will like that book I sent her? You know, '101 Tips On How Not To Dance'?"

uyjnqEH.pngIt was late in the evening and everyone was tuckered out from all that dancing. The crew went outside to wait for their separate rides. When it got quiet Miranda leaned over and whispered something to Lucas.

"Lucas. Promise me you won't tell anybody this, but..."

"What? Don't tell me you ripped your tights again, haha!"

"No, shh! Listen, I... I think I like Jake. What should I do?"

c9T7GAZ.png"WWWHAT?"

Miranda glanced over at Jake and-- "Frick." He was watching.

rMQjdCn.png"I don't believe this!"

"What's up you two?"

"Nothing. I just told Lucas a really bad joke."

Wz4Z0uc.pngOh, he wishes. If only Miranda knew how he felt about her. Not that it'd make a difference at this point...

K2vM6V2.pngThankfully Miranda's ride came first, giving Jake an opportunity to find out what was really up.

4NMP8m4.png"There's no way I'm keeping this a secret. Dude. Miranda has the hots for you! Man, like, didn't I tell you just last week that I'm into her?!"

"Uh, yeah. I remember. Wow, I'm shocked."

9Vf5Dqi.pngLucas proceeded to let Jake know how he'd make a much better boyfriend for Miranda, to which Jake tried not to take offence.

NQuVSbY.png"Alright, I get it. I'm being a little prissy, but this frickin' sucks. I was going to confess to her!"

TzyjbIj.png"If it makes you feel any better I don't have romantic feelings for Miranda. She's like a sister to me. Hey, I'll tell you what. Tomorrow we'll gather at my house and set things straight. The three of us can most definitely work through this."

uH82Pz4.pngThat settles it. Both teens felt confident as they parted ways.

TGs6w6O.pngJust as planned, the next day everyone gathered at Jake's house. Jake made it clear that they're only here to settle some "matters of the heart."

j0I5OZ1.pngJake turned on the radio in hopes that some soft tunes would ease the tension...

"Okay, Miranda. After you left yesterday Lucas told me that you have feelings for me an--"

"Huh?!"

"A-and I just wanted to say that I only see you as a friend."

"Lucas... You promised me you wouldn't tell."

"Technically, I did no such thing."

4ltjrFw.pngJake went to get a better look at Miranda's expression. Uh oh. There were tears in her eyes.

"How could you two do me like this? I feel like such a fool."

B4nAOfD.pngBefore another word could be uttered Miranda was out the door.

"Heh. That... wasn't supposed to happen."

"Crap. Jake should we stop her?"

fW8YmRo.pngThey decided it'd be best to give her some space for a bit. With Miranda gone Jake and Lucas are left feeling like garbage.

They'll have to find a way to make it up to her.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

After going through the order of the screenshots I realized that following this update we won’t be seeing much from The Roomies. Around this time I started adding even more households and exploring new aspects of the game.

Let us enjoy our moments together...

The Roomies: Bluebirds - Part 2 (End)

The time has come to experience the first wedding in this Simverse!

ZOiZtwX.pngThe bride and groom make their way to the venue. It's an old, abandoned church that is now used for recreational purposes.

ErnjC2n.png

flysM6J.pngWhen the guests arrive they go straight to congratulating the young couple.

a2ySekS.pngSome of the guests did not seem too thrilled to be there. Liberty Lee (in the yellow dress) had a thing for Ike. It will certainly be a long day for her.

And then there's Bob Pancakes... (in the plaid-patterned coat). He's always upset.

KEY37Xn.pngAfter a bit of mingling Mei and Ike take their positions at the altar.

753gCJN.pngThe guests find their seats.

sc14S6D.pngAlthough, some sims prefer to stand.

sPiWSmK.pngOkay, a lot of sims prefer to stand.

yeb6rra.pngOnce the vows were exchanged Ike placed the ring on his wife. The ceremony ended with a kiss.

NBdINUF.pngStarting today they will be known as Mr and Ms Gawain.

wSG6QnE.pngA bluebird symbolizes simplicity, peace and joy. While they weren't able to afford such a themed wedding, at the very least they were able to incorporate its meaning.

h1smfUL.pngMei helped with the spread. The food may have been simple dishes, but they were made to perfection.

1AEdpbq.pngThe real caterer had plenty of time to chat with Johnny Zest and Eliza Pancakes.

1ffkXUZ.pngIke got the first slice of their cake and was off to feed it to Mei. She will most likely have to eat it herself, considering he's not big on sweets.

WIoUcHU.pngThe neighbours were wondering if Ike would remain in Willow Creek. Sadly that will not be the case, for Ike has decided to move in with Mei. It'd make things easier for her and Hope Starr.

JL7fy34.pngThe sun has set and the wedding has come to an end! All that's left to do is clean up and rearrange the households.

☆*~Congratulations to the Gawains~*

PUqdZtG.pngWhile cleaning up Hope noticed Miranda talking to what looked like another teen. Miranda introduced the teen as Chloe Carter. Chloe's family has situated themselves in Willow Creek and starting Monday she will be attending Buckingham High.

"Cool! It's nice to meet you Chloe."

FmCvFp5.png"Would you believe this Hope? Chloe's been in the neighbourhood since the start of the school year and hasn't dropped by my house once."

"I... um. I'm sorry to hear."

GAnKNZl.png"Pfft. Don't let her make you think bad of me. Now that I'm here things are starting to LOOK UP!"

"Oh! Okaaay!"

Edited by Hashuni Mei

hopefully our little group of friends can patch things up

and hooray to the newly weds

and hopefully all the food they served there was good for our expert foodies there >v>

Nestled in Willow Creek is a quiet neighbourhood called the Foundry Cove. It's very welcoming to newcomers thanks to its affordable homes.

etx7YUh.png?1

~The Sims 4 Wiki

One home in particular is of noticeably greater worth and it houses a well-known group of sims.

iKK8Y5T.png?2

~The Sims 4 Wiki

The members of the BFF household are Travis Scott, Liberty Lee and Summer Holiday.

Disclaimer: I did not make these sims. They were created by Maxis, the developers of The Sims 4, and come with the base game.

1) BFF Descriptions
2) BFF: Turbulence - Part 1

3) The Smiley Crew: Love Triangle - Part 2 (End)

“Free spirit Liberty, cheerful Summer, and geeky Travis are unlikely friends, and nothing can come between these three. Except perhaps the growing feelings both Summer and Liberty have for Travis…"

AstVYdd.png?1
Travis Scott is currently a Young Adult. His aspiration in life is to become a Computer Whiz. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Webmaster that will allow him to make money on the Internet, Internet stalk other sims and go on research binges. His current traits are: Outgoing, Self-Assured and Geek

Liberty Lee is currently a Young Adult. Her aspiration in life is to become a Nerd Brain. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Handy that will allow her to instantly fix/upgrade any object. Her current traits are: Geek, Bookworm and Clumsy

Summer Holiday is currently a Young Adult. Her aspiration in life is to become a Friend of the World. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Beloved that will prevent all her friendships from decaying. Her current traits are: Cheerful, Active and Outgoing

fJEjJbR.pngThe BFF household is fresh out of college. To support each other financially they've decided to move in together and have grown ever closer as a result.

vZrwP5W.pngTravis Scott has recently gotten together with Cassandra Collins. On their dates he continually surprises himself with moves he didn't even know he had.

9K7ojku.pngIn college it was hard for him to get dates because girls like Cassandra would look down on him for being a geek. It feels good to finally be out of his caterpillar stage.

5KwOLI6.png"Hey Cassandra. Check this out."

iJHuVm2.png"Crazy eyes! Bleeeeeeeh!"

"Uh... cool?"

mXL2rs4.pngThe next morning Liberty lacked the motivation to do anything. All she could think about was Travis. He makes her feel like the most important person in his world, but yesterday she discovered that he already has a girlfriend!

P0Wcysj.pngJust when she thought she had a chance her world came crashing down. If only she confessed her feelings sooner...

p2NABXT.png At the breakfast table Liberty poured out her heart to Summer. Summer was weakened by her words.

1yfrUtZ.png"I didn't want to mention this, but did you know he's been flirting with me too? Just yesterday, even! I'm devastated Lib. Simply devastated."

QE83aKn.pngWhen Travis came to join them things were a bit tense. Summer was able to lift the mood with her charm.

LwUL0S8.pngLater that day, Travis invited Cassandra over to hang out. They spent their time listening to music in Travis' bedroom.

"So I thought to myself, 'Green dress or pink dress?' I settled on pink cuz I realized it went best with my heels."

z9jJgv5.png"Cool. Also, is it just me or have you been putting on extra pounds? Your sides are expanding!"

lUjynVT.png"Wha--?! Really, Travis? First of all, what does that have to do with what I just said!"

"If you don't go easy on the cupcakes how will you fit into those other dresses that you want?!"

"Travis!"

4IiJgo8.pngCassandra left the BFF home highly annoyed. Shortly after arriving at her house, along came Liberty Lee. Did Liberty overhear her fight with Travis? Was she here to apologize on his behalf?

3HM7wRq.pngLiberty thought it would be a good idea to let Cassandra know of Travis' flirting. She stumbles over her words, depleting what was left of Cassandra's patience.

a7H8uEd.png"You totally spun that lie to break up Travis and I. What, did you hear us fight or something? He still loves me, you know."

VqHzzXM.png"What? No! I came here in YOUR interest! I don't even know what fight you're talking about."

11U8MA3.png"Oh, please. How about you get a li--" But before Cassandra could finish Liberty erupted into rage.

YInSVsL.pngGetting into a fight was the last thing she hoped to happen.

ewu0z27.png"What was that about getting a life? I may be a geek, but I have plenty of fighting skills outside Fancy Fighter VII."

6znsnfM.pngWelp. That didn't go as planned. Liberty takes the day off work, quite upset with herself and the outcome of their little talk. She'll spend the rest of her day reflecting.

NMDty15.pngMary Pavino sings to her husband as he preps breakfast. When he's nearly finished she's off to call Miranda to the meal.

2q7MyBu.pngMary finds Miranda sulking in their bedroom. Miranda opens up about what happened between her, Jake and Lucas. She'd rather stay home and avoid having to interact with those two. Mary tries to reason with her daughter.

"Now Miranda, avoiding your friends for awhile will not magically make the awkward feelings disappear. You three must sit down and talk things out, for better or worse. If you don't talk, the outcome is likely to be worse. And I know you don't want that."

HEmhc29.pngS0rUcpL.pngMary reassures Miranda that her long standing friendship is too strong to fall apart because of romantic drama. She need not fear talking to either Jake or Lucas.

"Are you not a Smiley, dear? Dedicated to being happy with your friends no matter what?"

zkNkUkE.pngWhen Miranda gets home from school Mary is eager to hear what happened with her and her friends.

It was hard. Miranda learned that Lucas has feelings for her and it killed him when she confessed to liking Jake. While no romantic feelings were returned, the trio agreed that they loved each other too much as friends to be off speaking terms. Rule #1 of The Smiley Crew: in every challenge, for better or worse, they must all come out of it with a smile.

What a relief.

o0Agm09.pngAfter washing up, Miranda was in the mood to surprise her parents with a dinner. It couldn't have ended worse. Luckily, Mary was there to put out the flames.

3Fk0YCm.pngMiranda may have fixed her friend problem, but she nearly created a bigger one for them all. Mary gave her a long lecture on kitchen safety.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

hopefully our little group of friends can patch things up

and hooray to the newly weds

and hopefully all the food they served there was good for our expert foodies there >v>

Hopefully. *wink wonk*

*throws confetti*

Mhmmmm. Friend, the food looked so good. Let me tell you.

• 2 weeks later...

BFF: Turbulence - Part 2 (End)

ektCt68.pngWhen Liberty got home the first thing she did was explain to Summer what happened when she went to Cassandra's house.

"Oh no Liberty! Why did you go over there?"

uMGfxw2.pngSummer felt like it was time for her to take matters into her own hands. Things had to be set straight with Cassandra, so she promptly invited her over.

5CDIsw4.pngThankfully Cassandra accepted her invite, although she did arrive a bit flustered. Summer knew this chat wouldn't be easy for the both of them and prepared herself in advance.

"You see... it is true that he's been overly flirty with Liberty and I. When you told me of your boyfriend, Travis was the last person to come to mind because at the time I believed he was coming onto me and started to view him as more than a friend."

tGJziZz.png

"It's not my intent to break your relationship, Cassie. I just could not let this happen without you being aware. And I'm sure Liberty feels the same way."

9FPzu7V.png

Cassandra has always supported her. Summer likewise wants to be there for her through this turbulence.

Although Cassandra thanked Summer for letting her know, Summer could sense that she was hurting.

r4RQGtc.png Summer and Liberty planned to confront Travis at dinner.

"And then h--"

"Shh, shh. Here he comes. Get ready, Liberty.

USlXIXG.png"Travis! Why didn't you tell us that you had a girlfriend?!"

"Huh?! Where is this coming from Summer?"

1qSKaU8.png"Don't think Liberty and I didn't take note of your romantic advances on us. I'll have you know we let Cassandra in on all of this!"

k05PNNO.png

"Yeah, Travis! How could you lead us on like that? I thought we were friends!"

e2Npe0v.png

"This is unfair. I'm not the player that you guys are implying I am! And I'm certainly not a slimy friend who would feed lies to other people's girlfriends!"

IgTSDtV.png "Clearly none of us has been through anything romantically so can you blame us when we noticed something different, Travis?"

IDULejP.png"You know what? I've had enough of this. Night, gallys."

gQ5qxnT.pngTravis stormed away, but Summer definitely had more to say. Liberty stopped her before she could call to him.

ENjDD9U.png"Pfft! 'Gallys'. Why can't he see the hurt he's causing all of us?! I'm not done with him yet."

L7U6uj7.png"Easy, Summer. I think we got our point across, so we shouldn't continue this now."

qfstOhI.png

"A part of me thinks Travis isn't even aware that he's a flirt. What do you think?"

"With all this new female attention? I wouldn't rule the thought out."

BrAc4EW.png

Now that the cat is out of the bag the BFFs will have to tread carefully. If they don't, their friendship could end in shambles.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 weeks later...

how misinformation can lead to bad things happening

aww well

Mhmmmm. Friend, the food looked so good. Let me tell you.

nothing but the best for those with that nice pallet ;)

The Collins Family: Brian and Cassandra - Part 1

2swSIfo.pngOn his morning stroll, Brian runs into an unfamiliar face. Honestly, he is quite smitten.

uvggZL9.pngHe politely asks for a picture with the woman, who he feels could be an idol.

v7IsXAI.pngAfter pulling out the charm he learns some exciting news. Not only is Shina his newest neighbour, but she was currently looking to acquaint herself with the neighbours. He came by at a great time.

T8lxF6S.pngShina invited him into her home for some tea. There he met her younger brother, Sadao.

76G7Zj7.pngThough, he could hardly get his eyes off Shina.

7yUu3Uk.pngThat same day Cassandra invited Travis to the bar. She had some weighty things on her mind.

jeL1L4g.png"I'm going to get right to it. We are over, Travis. I'm only interested in a faithful relationship."

2B5JbHq.png"Wait...are you...serious?"

"Totally."

IivWmO8.png"If you truly loved me you wouldn't have--"

6O2YNCC.png"Cassandra, wait a second!"

"No, no. Just stop."

wCnGSVV.png"This will be the best for both of us. You'll see."

qGVunFh.pngWhen she gets home Cassandra pours her sorrow into her violin. Her parents mistake the dreary playing for musical exploration and are thoroughly entertained.

Jawv1Qw.pngOn a more positive note, Brian's friendship with Shina has deepened. After work he brought her out to the local bar for a drink.

AgQVooV.pngHe's been going crazy about her and felt now was the time to let her know what she does to him.

ZtLPYgy.pngAnd in The Sims what better way to let someone know you care than with a smooch.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 3 weeks later...

The Collins Family: Brian and Cassandra - Part 2 (End)

VOiTlKc.pngCassandra decides to spend her free time helping her mother in the garden, deepening their relationship.

db9obp2.pngThe Collins often use the weekends for family outings. This time they enjoy a post-workout BBQ with pleasant company.

eNqBth3.pngAll that working out has gotten Cassandra her old body back and with it came a surge of confidence. Perhaps it's time to get back into the dating game?

NaW9uLX.pngRecently, Cassandra has been getting closer to her fellow co-worker Johnny Zest.

bsR0W6y.pngJohnny really listens to her. Even to her stories that are outside of his interests.

opIz6Jz.pngAt the moment they are just good friends, but Cassandra can definitely see their relationship becoming something more in the near future.

5fMfnGu.pngHis family members have busied themselves with their careers, inspiring Jake to get his own job working as a part-time Fast Food Employee at minimum wage. At the very least it's something to do when he's not at school or with friends.

mSLTuFT.pngWhile visiting Shina, Brian sees and greets Lucas who was on his way home from school.

"Hey Lucas have you met your newest neighbour Shina? She's outrageous!"

LGMGEag.pngAs the conversation takes a turn for the mushy, Lucas and Sadao are filled with deep regret.

LtYFJuG.pngLife has been pretty busy for Brian, but he still finds the time to hang out with his little bro. Gotta maintain that reliable big brother image.

hWbiNyr.pngBrian and Shina have been going steady for some time. On this date, he takes her to a newly built park in Newcrest. Said park is already rumoured to be a romantic hot spot.

xjjXKXu.pngFueling the rumours, Brian proposes to Shina out of the blue. The moment must have been just right, for her answer was a resounding "Yes!"

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 weeks later...

The Pavino Family: Brawl at the Bar

QZ3vZb1.pngWhat was supposed to be a relaxing evening quickly turned sour. Mary got into a row with the young bartender.

HJAaTn3.pngAnother woman stepped in with some more harsh words. What could the bartender have said to upset her customers so much?

AGAEenf.pngMary has had it with this girl. Following her last comment, she springs out of her seat and races around the bar counter to FIGHT.

R15g6wN.png"And you can have this drink back, darling!"

5Du14kE.png"That'll teach you some manners. Who's a single cougar?"

Vou6uyl.pngMeanwhile, in a much more peaceful setting, Miranda has gathered with her friends. They welcome in a new semester at school with a couple of drinks (or "juices").

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 weeks later...

So far, out of The Smiley Crew, we've met the families of Jake Collins, Lucas Landvik, and Miranda Pavino. Next on the agenda is Chloe Carter and her lively household.

The Carter Family

nNpk1In.pngAt the breakfast table the family is splitting their sides over a joke Chloe's big brother told. ...But where is Chloe?

fmHUikQ.pngChloe is making up for lost time with her crew members (+ 1). Now that the group is getting bigger they can take their adventures to new places.

4v7wuL4.pngThe rest of the family attended to an overdue welcoming party. How nice of the neighbours to bring along fruitcake.

8Xw3Rcz.pngThe Carters were able to leave some good impressions.

V1b74zU.png...Except with Bob Pancakes.

h4SWTXj.png
Though not much can please this unfortunate Sim.

JGv6IUg.pngStephanie Carter is the eldest daughter. Quite bored of hanging around her family all day, she takes her evening to the nightclub and there she meets a babe.

Czw8iMV.pngThe babe, also known as Gavin Richards, calls Stephanie away from the nightclub to a quieter setting so they can get to know each other better.

Zy7vesK.pngOne thing led to another...

ud5NVwQ.pngAnd with that Stephanie has landed herself a new boyfriend. He's charming, book smart, and should keep things interesting when she's not trying to get her career in order.

pPxvUqW.pngThey take their date back to Gavin's house where things get steamy. In the back of her mind Stephanie worries about how her father will react if he notices that she's been gone overnight.

K3wiDwN.pngThe next morning her father is furious and confronts her in the backyard. He knows exactly what she's been up to when Chloe mentioned that she got home extremely late after a date with some guy.

God. This is exactly why Stephanie has grown tired of sharing a room with her younger sister.

gXrZkqU.png"Just stop. I'm a grown ass woman! Or did you forget that I'm not a teenager anymore?"

HNc87eZ.pngThat confrontation left a bad taste in Steve's mouth. Stephanie has always been hot tempered, but they are usually able to come to an understanding. He'd better seek out Janet's help this time.

43TPcBm.png"Sorry to wake you. Unfortunately there's something unpleasant I would like to discuss with you."

QkS0Orj.pngHe can hardly contain his frustration.

"She won't listen to me anymore! She knows the rules of this house and yet tries her very best to break them. This is getting old and I am getting tired!"

RBPKCMc.png"Now, now. You know that isn't entirely true. How about I try speaking to her?"

"Do your best!"

61aC2Gp.pngSteve is worried about the example Stephanie set for her younger siblings. Janet one the other hand feels that things will be fine once everyone's feelings are heard.

xfsGL7D.pngJanet reminds Stephanie of her promise to be a role model and stick to the rules while under their roof. Janet also slips in some of her disappointment.

Kixwhpq.png"I'm not having it from you too, Mom. I'm twenty-five, not sixteen. Please get a grasp on that fact. Also, Jordan and Chloe are not babies and should be held responsible for their own actions!"

qRvyCaO.pngJanet could hardly get another word in before Stephanie stormed off. If it's more freedom she wants, perhaps it's time she moved out on her own...

On 7/31/2016 at 1:52 PM, xXHoshiHeartsXx said:

i was just looking at the front page and i find this right on time! oo interesting. such a mei game. i love hashuni mei's look >w>

haha

thank you hoshi

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing the next member of The Smiley Crew: Timothy Jones and his family!

The Jones Family

luEElDq.pngTJ and his dad bond over burgers.

oiIaKar.png
Gotta make sure you're still looking good after a big meal.

9m9CD28.pngIt's a beautiful day outside (like always). Serenity lounges in the backyard with two of her sons.

WHV7Bvv.png
While his family is at home TJ takes himself to the gym. His aspiration in life is to reach peak physique.

dp7eW83.pngLately TJ has been seeing a lot of Brian at the gym. The two have become workout buddies.

46MiGob.pngWhile still on his outing TJ drops by Jake's house. No surprise to see the dude on the computer.

A5oX2Ks.png
"This one's going on Simstagram."

aCXp3oO.png
Ethan (black shirt) is the middle child between his younger brother Todd and his older brother TJ.

He and Todd spend a lot of time together, making them the bestest of friends.

2OBUT7n.png
There is a jungle gym near their house. The boys often spend time there, hanging with the other neighourhood children.

ZMS0764.png
Davis' aspiration is to have a successful lineage, so he'll stop at nothing to make sure his sons stay ahead of the game.

Nothing like some mental stimulation right before bed.

Ku7lSNB.png
On the weekend, Serenity takes her boys to the local park. Ethan has made it his goal to meet as many new people as he can. He starts by introducing himself to Steve Carter.

iCNCHMy.png
Serenity has entered the Secret Agent career and with her work came a nifty tranquilizer. She decides to test it out to see if it was working, and well...

4sYsXuM.pngA woman came by to inquire about her sleeping husband.

"Oh? Y-your husband? Well...you see..."

rgX1AmT.png
"Bye."

NkOyVVw.png
LlDKcQw.png
Ethan showed off his report card to his dad and Davis was very pleased.

gngL0lt.png
"This moment is going right on Simchat."

2EONoZI.pngDavis even finds the time to mentor his kids in their recreation.

yOQQVGf.png
TJ promised to walk to school with Chloe, so he makes his way over to the Carter's home early in the morning.

HcFgQBX.png
The Carters are always glad to see TJ.

3apxnPl.pngNeedless to say, Chloe is ecstatic that he kept his promise.

G6ysrOs.pngAfter school TJ is chilling with his buds when Lucas says something that gets on his nerves a bit.

"Whaddya mean, man?

qRJXXVh.png"I mean Drake is a terrible rapper! Absolute garbage!"

qWQ0rY8.png
Jake taps TJ, warning him not to get too riled up, but TJ is beyond pressed. Lucas always has to test him, doesn't he?

xUM4sRJ.png
Lucas says his peace and walks, but TJ isn't done with him yet.

Jake tries to wave Lucas off to end the argument.

z19FfSh.pngSadly Jake's efforts are in vain and Lucas comes stomping back.

But even Lucas can sense when he's gone too far and backs down after seeing the fury in TJ's eyes.

Few things can start fights within The Smiley Crew.
Their various tastes in music is definitely among the few...

Edited by Hashuni Mei

b16fcc1dd3.png

I appreciate this face, I appreciate this man.

Also, I just noticed a little late... there's a lot of hugging and selfies, isn't there?

But that aside, nice going Mei, as usual.

When's the zombie apocalypse? Or the end of the world?

You'd be surprised how many Simmers absolutely adore that Sim.

My fascination with the hugging animation doesn't end with these older screenshots I'm afraid. And just wait til you see selfies after I bought the "Get to Work" expansion pack... ouo

Heh... That would be a climactic end to this LP, wouldn't it? OUO

• 3 weeks later...

1) The Landvik Family: Connections
2) The Collins Family: Future Relations

3908uwN.pngThe new semester is in full swing and Lucas is already struggling with his Biology homework. This time he's getting help from Brian.

uilxTeM.pngLater on Lucas brought Miranda with him to the Goth's house. Lucas and Cassandra haven't spoken about what happened that night, or much at all. To his relief Cassandra isn't looking for more of a relationship. In fact, she seemed distant when Lucas and Miranda approached her.

Oh well. He's not too bothered.

3ZgU8kj.pngAlvine made it a goal to get closer with her neighbours, starting with the Collins family.

tO2xN4C.pngShe baked a cake for them, which she's sure will earn her brownie points.

JN3Mh64.pngNext she went to the Kobayashi's house and luckily someone was there to welcome her.

UFtabE8.pngAlvine learned that Shina has recently entered the Painting Career. Since they'll be seeing each other regularly, she felt it was wise on her part to leave a good impression.

You never know when a certain connection will open a new doorway. With a promotion hanging over her head Alvine wants to make sure she leaves as many doors open as possible.

XN3uWvL.pngJohnny invited Cassandra to get a drink with him after their shift. Of course she accepted. Johnny has been the only thing on her mind as of late and she's pursuing him at full force.

roS6Sfs.pngThe music was right, the air was right. She felt like tonight would be significant for the two of them, so best to capture the moment.

JhlEPAf.pngAfter a quick dance, Johnny led Cassie out of the nightclub to "talk." This could be the moment she's been waiting for!

KXitCYC.png"Cassandra, be honest with me. When you look at me what do you see?"

Ef3qGWe.png"An absolute hunk. We should date."

5KiHu3j.pngCouldn't even wait for a response.

dMufRw1.pngKaren was enjoying the peace and quiet of the library when she overheard a woman saying something rather questionable to a youth.

kq0ds5Q.pngOh no! It was that no good Tanvi Rea! That woman is pure evil.

wNyAWl0.pngTanvi defended herself, implying that Karen was being nosy.

Mary and Tanvi are co-workers and she is all too aware of Tanvi's habit of taking the victim.

LjSutXr.png"There'll be more than my nose in your business if you don't leave this library. Pronto."

With Mary backing Karen up, Tanvi took her leave. This certainly won't be the last time they hear from her. Evil never sleeps!

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 3 weeks later...

1) The Roomies: Newest Edition - Part 1
2) The Roomies: Newest Edition - Part 2 (End)
3) Child Aspiration Descriptions

XPqzaMY.pngIke has been adjusting well to married life. To help shoulder his new responsibilities he gets a job in the Athlete Career.

KRtmXnQ.pngIke and Mei's schedules match up perfectly, giving them lots of couple time.

VAZY3NV.pngMei is also adjusting well, although she hasn't been feeling too good as of late. Something must be up...

TX6zzsP.pngAnd something certainly is! Mei's pregnancy test comes back positive!

ENZhJt2.png"Ike, guess what?"

9U51dis.png"I'm pregnant! Eeee!

YdEvchR.png"You... You're joking, right?"

KU30ZFx.png
Totally the face of a happy man.

ydOCKcx.pngMei couldn't wait to share the big news with her friends. Starting with Summer Holiday.

Yk9N3gu.pngSummer was eager to be a part of the new baby's life and of course Mei was happy to accept her help. She'll need all the help she can get.

1jtf3RS.pngMei heads to the park to meditate, but her time there is far from relaxing. She is harassed by a teen and returns home as quickly as she came.

GJ3bZHj.pngWhen Hope got home from school, Mei wasted no time in letting her know of the soon-to-be new member of the household.

kEFPx0W.png"Oh my god! Okay, so you haven't been growing a food baby?"

"Heehee, nope. If I've been eating a lot it's because I'm eating for two!"

"Golly goodness gosh Mei! Congratulations!"

PsBBzCt.pngAmongst Hope's excitement Mei slips in her experience at the park today. She jokes around that the teasing was "no big deal." To Hope it is a very big deal, especially since the teasing came from her.

ppA3YfQ.pngAfter Mei left for her afternoon nap, Hope takes unusual action. She invites the offender, Katelynn Adkins, over and gives her some of her own medicine.

"Who picks on a pregnant woman? Have some punch, fiend!"

pn2S4z1.pngIke has made it his duty to monitor his wife's physical health. Her intense cravings for sweet things requires the balance his fitness knowledge and expertise can provide.

ZJ4ZzEo.pngThe couple uses any free time they have to brainstorm names for their unborn child. Though, they are still unsure whether it will be a boy or a girl.

LwZDtEd.pngBy the third day, Mei has hit her third trimester. So fast! Her belly is looking ready to burst.

tm8DZCf.pngThe baby's kicks are definitely getting stronger.

bMVrH3U.pngSummer threw a surprise baby shower for Mei, inviting all the young mothers in the neighbourhood.

RNKoLOi.pngIn the middle of Ike's exercise routine, Mei's water broke!

It's go time!

...But not before one last selfie as a childless couple. (I'm awful lol)

BH60Xyj.png

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★~ It's a girl! ~ ☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★

Welcoming the newest edition, Kayla "Kay" Gawain!

nNrlBpQ.png

And her very unhappy face.

In this Simverse, people grow fast and by fast I mean very fast. If you remember how many life stages there are then :*:☆* super congrats to you :*:☆* Now hopefully this won't seem as bizarre.

Less than a week has passed and Kayla is already on her feet!

XisZKNc.pngIt seems like yesterday Mei was trying her best to make ends meet. Now she's at Level 5 of the Culinary Career, making $43/hour. So successful!

On top of that her precious Kayla is starting school and come Monday she'll be attending her first classes at Landgraab Elementary. Weeee~

KxeQ29X.pngIf you asked Ike what his future would be like 20 Sim days ago, there's a good chance he'd say "fighting for friends" or something.

Funny how things turn out.

rHEQrhG.pngChatty Kayla sure has a lot say despite being born only four days ago. Besides talking the ears off of her parents, her childhood aspiration is to become a Social Butterfly.

Currently, Kayla's sole trait is being Self-Assured. As a bonus, kids get their own aspirations.

tqPXFjp.pngSocial Butterfly:

Once completed the child will earn the trait called Socially Gifted that will allow them to learn Adult social skills faster. For example, Charisma, Mischief and Comedy.

MLkK5JG.pngRambunctious Scamp:

Once completed the child will earn the trait Physically Gifted that will allow them to learn Adult physical skills faster. For example, Fitness.

iVB3vXa.png Whiz Kid:

Once completed the child will earn the trait Mentally Gifted that will allow them to learn Adult mental skills faster. For example, Rocket Science, Logic and Video Gaming.

ne6tWGE.png Artistic Prodigy:

Once completed the child will earn the trait Creatively Gifted that will allow them to learn the Adult creative skills faster. For example, Cooking, Painting and Writing.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 1 month later...

And we're back after a short break. 

1) BFF: Moving On - Part 1
2) BFF: Moving On - Part 2

d702psm.pngSome time has passed since their turbulence. The BFFs are back on good terms, acting as if nothing has happened between them.

YLEf58V.pngLiberty still has some lingering feelings for Travis and is thinking of confessing to him now that he and Cassandra are through.

ovJla1Q.pngSummer supports her friend 100%, having dropped her own feelings for Travis a while back.

23GQTT2.pngThe pair have definitely grown closer.

hli3En7.pngHonestly, Summer has been feeling so much like a third wheel at home that she doesn't want to spend much time there anymore. She was very happy when the alluring J Huntington III asked her out on a date.

m9Yr6vA.pngSurprisingly their date was going well! Summer has known J for some time, but she didn't think they'd ever see each other as more than acquaintances.

SB5HBhQ.pngIt was getting late and their date was coming to an end. Summer accompanied J to his home and there he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend and move in with him.

Whoa! All on the first date?!

Summer sent a quick text to Liberty to inform her that she wasn't returning to the house. It was clear Liberty and Travis were taking things to the next level, so why not do so herself? Summer happily became J's new girlfriend.

3i0SAX9.pngThough not everyone in J's household was happy to learn that Summer was moving in...

(Ha, sims and their randomly generated dislike for other sims.)

5FvGI4G.pngLess than a week into his relationship with Summer, J starts seeing another girl on the side.

qiOWrGH.pngUnbeknownst to Summer, J has the Noncommittal trait and has been feeling rather Tense since getting into a new relationship. His way of relieving this tension? Keeping the relationship open.

35BBOXt.pngInstead of going to his own home he decides to spend the night with Nina Caliente.

S4eq6VK.pngTravis invites Liberty to the park after she challenges him to a game of chess. Other than proving that he is the better chess player, Travis has a bigger objective to accomplish through this outing.

He and Liberty have gotten to know each other in a way he believes was not possible when Summer was still around. Not that he doesn't miss Summer, it's just now that the opportunity has presented itself it's about time he made the move.

6GdV9e8.pngTravis won the chess match, like he expected, and his prize for winning...

HWUTUmS.png...The heart of Miss Liberty Lee.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

1) BFF: Moving On - Part 3
2) BFF: Moving On - Part 4 (End)

One month since the departure of Summer Holiday...

7zn7Ozu.png"Lib, if you could pick any place outside of our neighbourhood to travel to where would you go?"

"Where?"

ArWVJCt.pngLiberty went off on a nerdy tangent about the mythical Sylvan Glade. He's heard of it before. By the way Liberty was describing it, it seems she sees that place as more of an actual destination than a fantasy.

"It's no fantasy, Travis! If I were to get proposed to, it'd have to be there! No exceptions!"

HykxCfb.pngDid she just issue him a challenge?

Well... challenge accepted.

tiJs9Ut.jpg?2~Edited from The Sims 4 Wiki

The Sylvan Glade is that type of world you'd find on the other side of a rabbit hole. It was rarely talked about except in sci-fi books, but has since attracted the attention of local newspapers when a teen claimed to have discovered the world through a "tree portal." His blog is now being backed up by a growing number of followers.

f8wU1Q4.pngWhat Liberty said really got Travis thinking. He dug up a few sci-fi books in her collection, but could only find one reference to the Sylvan Glade. A simple picture would help.

vUPfgES.pngTo the Interweb! Travis found the blog of the teen that stumbled upon the Sylvan Glade. He was expecting a whole lot of baloney, but the information was pretty insightful.

"No wonder his following is so huge. Hm? What's this?"

The said portal to the Sylvan Glade was a picture of a funny looking tree. Strange. Travis could have sworn he had seen that tree not too far from his house. In fact...

l6cWtbi.pngYeah! He was correct! In a small field near the BFF household is a similar looking tree that teen supposedly went through. This tree has been in the neighbourhood ever since the BFFs moved in and he never thought much about it... until now.

fpxdwWz.pngTravis started remembering what the blog said. "If you come across the tree you should water it." Good thing he brought along his trusty watering can (that he barely uses).

zqlC7Lg.png"You should try talking to the tree."

It'll make him look silly, but it's worth a shot. "Hey you big o' tree. How's, uh, the weather?"

RJTB4dw.pngSomething feels different. Was that opening always there?

YrKEf0v.pngEh. He might was well take a look. Here's to hoping nothing weird jumps out at him.

QtvdAXM.pngWhen Travis finally emerges from the hole in the tree it is very apparent that he is no longer in his neighbourhood. Could it be? The Sylvan Glade is real? The inside of that tree was a lot bigger than he imagined!

He sends a quick text to Liberty.

GF5NCRG.pngThen it’s off to exploring. Not too far from the tree portal was a body of water. Man, what a view!

RorVuLJ.pngHow about a bit of fishing?

Travis will need solid evidence of his adventure to show Liberty. He gets a tingle thinking about the mystical fish that could be lurking under the water.

oAbY0Li.pngThat feeling of being watched...

3svKP3v.pngDarn. Just his luck. Travis can’t seem to catch anything.

hTvEDm5.pngPerhaps he’ll find his luck in frog catching.

5JhRuUW.pngNope. Travis briefly ponders on life.

wwW8pWo.pngAlas, the day is going. Not that he can really tell from his environment, but he should really be getting back. Lib must be wondering where he is now.

uG9fsRs.pngBack at the house Travis wastes no time it letting Liberty know what happened.

MNKG2b9.png“Imagine the colour pink. Now imagine that colour everywhere!”

yqrW2X7.pngLiberty seemed a bit sceptical. How shall he convince her?

If he couldn’t bring something back from the Glade, then how about trying to bring her to the Glade?

UjfZnRD.pngExcitement welled up inside Liberty. A quick picture to commemorate the moment!

Pwt6x3L.pngIt’s true! It really is true… The place of her dreams actually exists and thanks to Travis it no longer has to remain in her dreams.

qwpLtA7.pngLiberty proceeds to let Travis know of her master plan to take over this world with the help of an army of robotic penguins.

Looks like she's still dreaming.

b1UHQRL.pngSuddenly an idea came to Travis. Although this is last minute thinking, if he can execute it right it’ll be a moment the two of them will fondly remember forever.

7JcyGlu.png"Follow me! There’s something I want to show you."

Qyx3f2G.png"Before you say anything please listen to my words."

tOfBNlU.png"Sometimes I can be stubborn and only see things through my point of view. We've butt heads over this a number of times as friends and as lovers which has surely been hard on you. Despite this... it is my dream for you to remain by my side."

c4StSe5.png"Forever and always as my wife. Will you marry me?"

AzpbG0B.png"Holy cow! Travis, I don't believe this! Yes, 100%!"

jnmSF4D.png"You've made me the happiest girl in the world. I love you so much."

FCbABOk.pngThe days after the proposal have been filled with brainstorming for the wedding. Travis and Liberty are so excited, they just wish Summer were around to share in their joy.

At least she'll finally be popping by later in the afternoon.

qjDgUIe.pngAnd pop by she did. As part of her apology for not being around as much as she'd like, Summer offered to takeover the planning of their wedding. She was met with approval.

"Leave everything to me. I'll make sure your wedding day is nothing but perfection!"

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 4 weeks later...

1) BFF: Heartbreaker - Part 1
2) BFF: Heartbreaker - Part 2 (End)

6NWDCub.png?1J takes Nina out on a date to a lounge in Oasis Springs. Unbeknownst to him, Summer took her day off work to that very lounge for a drink. The timing couldn’t have been any worse.

zOL9yFU.pngAs she strolls by the bar counter she catches her boyfriend flirting it up with Nina Caliente.

ecjZlKs.pngThe absolute nerve!

U0COeEs.pngWhen J finally notices Summer he attempts to cover up his slip up by awkwardly flirting with her, but she is having none of that.

“Uh-uh. No, no, no."

Jl2cRu2.png"J? Hello? Why are you flirting with Summer while on a date with me?”

What a nasty situation he’s found himself in. But there’s nothing his charm can’t fix.

tJ9MUKE.png"Ladies, ladies. Let’s take a breath. How about I buy you both a drink and we can talk about this misunderstanding in a calmly manner, hm?"

Ma1axds.png"Misunderstanding? I know what I saw J Huntington III! You are most definitely a two-timing scoundrel! And I don’t want to be a part of this any longer!"

mNG7ubL.png"We’re over."

QUUmzEL.png"We’re over? Hmph. What a joke. And here I thought I was doing you a favour. Saving you from your poor, poor love triangle situation... Inviting you into my home…"

KPG2yVf.png"Well I bid you adieu, Summer Holiday. But not without…your free drink!"

YlqtNg6.pngSummer grabbed the nearest drink she could find and lobbed it in J’s face.

"Here’s your share, you swine!"

GbvaSPZ.pngLater that day Summer made her way back to the home under a thick cloud of gloom. Mitchell Kalani, one of her new roommates, didn’t think it was possible for the bright, cheery Summer to look so down in the dumps. Then again, knowing how J can be, this was bound to happen sooner or later.

lZhP9DL.pngSummer releases her sorrow into her bedsheets. She couldn't possibly remain in this household. Where else could she go to get relief from this heartache?

iCPBJZl.pngIn the middle of the night Summer travels back to her old home. She needs to be with people that truly care about her right now.

oDB5a44.pngLuckily Travis was still up to welcome her in. Summer vented all her pain to him.

UAf90iW.pngTravis felt bad that he didn't have more to offer than a sympathetic ear, but having him listen was enough for her.

cdvLvyo.pngLiberty was just getting home and was surprised to be met outside by Travis and Summer.

1wcBqIh.pngSummer filled Liberty in on everything that happened.

krFkiR7.png“Forget about that J. He has no idea what he lost.”

3fjOdmv.png“Come back home Summer. Travis and I miss you a lot."

qcasLyO.pngThe next day Travis spotted J Huntington III jogging by their house. This was his chance! He rushed out and gave J a piece of his mind.

o9pT0q9.pngThen challenged him to a fight "in Summer’s honour."

q4huT0W.pngNot without drawing the attention of passersby.

9f83j31.pngAnd not without getting his ass whooped.

He expected this outcome... Well, hopefully J stays away from Summer knowing that she has her best friends to back her up.

Edited by Hashuni Mei