Hashuni Mei Plays: The Sims 4

Stargirl

1) The Carter Family: Dinner Party
2) BFF: Beloved
3) Bonus 1: The Gawain Family

Bonus parts will usually contain just a few screenshots that I either don't consider enough to dedicate a separate post to or whose original purpose I've forgotten, but wish to share anyways.

FipDReA.pngJordan’s been seeing a lot of TJ Jones at the gym. TJ wants to reach his peak physique. At such a tender age? How inspiring.

ojNmRr7.pngHe too wishes to build more muscle.

4Y2ikYO.png
(Golly. Someone must be drinking their muscle milk.)

rxzk73a.pngNothing better than a selfie in the changing room.

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★

zbfRc7B.pngStephanie was making a meal at her boyfriend’s home when she came up with an idea. Her parents are still unsure about Gavin Richards, so why not have him over for dinner and let everyone see what a great guy he is?

xJyhYUx.pngShe proposes the idea to her mother over a game of chess.

PTv9iRI.pngOn the weekend Chloe and the gang head to an outdoor pool in Newcrest.

nlbIzzH.pngLooks like someone forgot their swimsuit.

ahUaD6a.pngTJ couldn’t make it to the pool hangout because he’s now working weekends as a part-time Manual Labourer.

Chloe met him at his house just as he was arriving from work.

XRZ5Thc.pngShe’ll use any excuse to see TJ, though she wonders if her feelings are becoming too obvious at this point.

lPsnPV0.pngSteve is working on building a relationship with his neighbours. He invited the Pavinos over and had a lovely conversation about their daughters, Chloe and Miranda.

DLatRjt.pngBeing neighbours and all, the two of them have gotten really close and have become best friends.

49eN4cA.pngSince it was the weekend, the Carters later threw a house party.

PFHVgBY.pngFor some reason Chloe, her friends, and other party guests thought it'd be a great idea to bring the dancing into Jordan’s newly built fitness room.

cmViwUl.pngAfter the guests went home, Steve asked Gavin if he would like to stay for dinner.

GjJZaKN.pngHe gladly accepted the invitation.

kQpZNas.png"Don’t just stand there Gavin! Have a seat, have a seat."

R8yRhzK.pngHe was quite the gentleman. A lot more mannerly than Steve and Janet expected him to be.

5iJrptJ.pngAfter the meal the men continued to have a lively discussion about sport statistics.

JeoCHLw.png"See, Dad? I told you he's wonderful."

"Yes. That Gavin is a fine young man, Steph. I’m happy for you.”

SoxcGyD.pngFeeling inspired by TJ, Chloe got herself a part-time job as a Retail Employee. Sadly, that’ll leave less time after school to spend with Miranda.

u7eAG8U.pngDespite recent drama, Steve and Janet are thankful that their children are highly independent.

rdplepb.pngIt gives them enough time to focus on their own relationship.

217VcPo.pngSince they're both Bookworms, dates often look like this.

QUhw3th.pngIt’s been some time since Summer moved out of her ex boyfriend’s house. She’s finally getting some pep back to her step.

Mitchell Kalani occasionally drops by to check up on her.

6U4yEnY.pngTravis has been hitting the gym in preparation for his wedding. He’s already down to his college weight.

xDTuyZU.pngWithout the help from his passionate and aggressive personal trainer he never would have gotten this far so fast.

RDonDSZ.pngSummer's post-breakup support team has increased in its numbers and in its visits.

But this time someone unexpected dropped by.

pOyJj8C.pngJust when she thought she found her peace...

1Y2e6dY.pngJ not-so-subtly bashes Summer to his roommate.

oVPh4gM.png"That's quite enough. You can leave now."

Summer refuses to stoop to his level ever again.

EDl3KlT.pngWith hard work and tons of charisma Summer Holiday has become the first sim to complete her Friend of the World aspiration! Now with her new Beloved trait, Summer will never see her relationships decay.

(Jordan Carter was the last sim she needed to befriend and the first sim to congratulate her. Woop!)

EuGI34C.pngTravis and Liberty have been working hard to rise in their careers. Liberty will be tackling her first mission in space, while Travis joins the ranks as an eSports Gamer.

Together they’ve finally made enough to afford Summer’s wedding budget. Just in time, for the important date is just ahead!

A87mLQ1.pngSince her parents are often busy in the morning, Kayla spends many breakfasts eating alone with Hope. Not that that is a negative. Over time they’ve developed a sisterly relationship.

fJFesQm.pngAs a treat the family enjoys their dinner by the lakeshore in Willow Creek.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new face has rolled into town!

Cliff Tanning has moved into Oasis Springs to get away from his rough past. Following the death of his best friend, he felt it was time to turn his life around and seek a new career outside of the crime ring. His heart is still healing, so he's hoping to meet someone that will help speed up the process.

trS54Vk.png

1) Description
2) Tanning: A Fresh Start

Cliff Tanning is currently a Young Adult. His aspiration in life is to become a Soulmate. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Companion that will grant him special interactions between him and his future spouse. His current traits are: Romantic, Good and Ambitious

(Check out the updated Trait Descriptions to learn about new traits.)

vCVdmrh.pngCliff is out on the streets, introducing himself to his new neighbours. The first neighbour he encounters is Johnny Zest. When Johnny asked where he came from, he felt compelled to go into great detail.

kI30qZ2.pngWhoa. Cliff sure doesn't look like that type of guy.

l2OFoRs.pngJohnny was intrigued enough to invite Cliff into his trailer so they can get to know each other better. Not long after that Cliff had to go to work. He was pleasantly surprised to learn that Johnny was also in the Entertainer career. They'll be seeing each other on a regular basis.

dz266GI.pngWhen Cliff gets home from work he invites Johnny and some other neighbours over. One of the neighbours brought over the dreaded fruitcake. Cliff politely took a piece anyways.

yJnlZs4.pngOn his day off Cliff branched a local lounge and there he met quite a few characters. Those sims clearly didn't understand the meaning of common courtesy.

OWDG1dh.pngThe old Cliff would have punched someone in the face by now. Instead, Cliff did his best to restrain himself and simply expressed his displeasure to one of the offenders.

XhQRjVp.pngBut the other sim was relentless. A bit of snide here, a lot snark there.

uJ5cX4c.pngKeep it together, man. Keep it together...

8rA8Fu1.pngCliff successfully made it through that test, but soon found himself in another one. Back home he was known as quite the flirt and here the lounge's comedic act was making all sorts of flirty eyes at him. He just couldn't resist her any longer.

As the night went on he was able to get some digits.

VYJXMSt.pngAnd definitely wasn't travelling home alone.

wNQgvtL.pngMaybe he doesn't have to get rid of all his old habits...

Z9g79RI.pngWithout a doubt, Johnny has become Cliff's closest companion in Oasis Springs. Whenever he feels emotional pain it's off to the bar with Johnny to drink it away. Of course this cannot be a permanent solution.

NQyRnhr.png"Welp, it's been a fun night Cliff but daylight is breaking. I've gotta bounce."

(Dunno what that bartender's problem is lol)

2LkBwef.pngCliff stuck around for one more drink. When he was about to get up and leave a pretty blonde sat down next to him.

...Yeah, another drink won't hurt.

8nsBw6f.pngShe was so bold and charismatic.

Summer Holiday. Works in the Culinary career. Likes to workout on weekends. Loves dogs. Lives with two of her roommates who are going to marry soon.

Cliff learned so much, but in a way where it felt like it wasn't too much. Now how does that work?

9Mjy6NH.pngShe was so open with him, so Cliff felt inclined to share his story.

r0Vu4ma.png"My goodness! You totally don't look like that kind of guy."

There are a lot of good people living in the neighbourhood. He wasn't planning on settling in Oasis Springs, but he may have to reconsider that. This may just be the place where he betters himself.

eZ9O5Rq.pngBut like they say, old habits die hard.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 1 month later...

The day has finally come for Travis Scott and Liberty Lee's wedding! After months of constructing the guest list, paying off the venue, and finding the perfect outfits these BFFs are ready to tie the knot.

BFF: Wedding Bells

C2ZoJvZ.png
The BFFs start their big day with the usual routine.

mm5RFu6.png
It wasn't cheap, but after enough hard work they were able to afford an extravagant venue in Newcrest.

8argRGk.png
Good weather calls for an outdoor ceremony.

IhiJYlW.png
The bride and groom, caterer, mixologist, entertainer and some other guests arrived early at the venue to set up.

m6pYTPn.png
Summer heads straight to the kitchen to finish roasting the chicken she prepared ahead of time.

dWJyW8e.png
She's all too aware of how useless some caterers can be and decided not to risk leaving everything in their hands.

nGKTiqp.png?1
It looks like Summer made a good call...

4PMFnb5.png
There were copious amount of drinks that guests were taking sure advantage of.

kEYluvu.png
With the dance floor empty, Travis and Liberty took the opportunity to get down together. 

XZSxUwk.png
Cassandra was trying to get juiced, seeing as it was going to be a long day. Would refusing her invite to the wedding have made her look like a bitter ex? Well now she'll never find out... Better order another Juice on the Rocks.

5FUo3pe.png
"Holy plum! This arch is even better up close! Definitely worth the coin."

lNu94iH.png
When Liberty came to join Travis he knew it was about time they started the ceremony. 

PsRxHTz.pngSummer got in position to take pictures.

wM79o2V.png?1
"3... 2... 1....... Wait a second!"

noSBkg3.png
"Where the plum are the other guests?! Guys, freeze! I'll be right back!"

hvRRAWd.png
That's better.

(Kinda. Sims still don't know how to sit.)

ThDKKz6.png
Alright, now that everyone is present he can finally kiss his bride.

01WTsMu.png
It's a match made among the tangles of Planet Zipleon X! These geeks were destined to be together.

aCuFiOg.png
Travis couldn't resist showing off his moves. He can be cool when he wants to be.

pofxMEX.png
After the ceremony, Summer put the finishing touches onto the cake.

"Finally, the centrepiece."

GBlK7ku.png
This wedding would be mediocre if it weren't for their good friend Summer. They'll have to make sure to thank her later.

But first the wedding cake!

Ge6eXtV.png
"Hey, Lib. Would you like some cak--"

81GCL0t.png
"Everyone! The cake has been cut! I repeat. CAKE! CUT!"

hKq2BWf.png
What a dork. Well, starting today she'll be his dork.

u4IbF6s.png
★∵:*:☆*゜*celebration*☆。:∵:*:★

☆*~Congratulations to the Scotts~*☆

BJJZxOi.png
There was a huge mess left over, so the clean up party extended right into the night.

PXcL0V3.png
On the upper level of the venue was a fantasy suite. Travis and Liberty wasted no time in starting their honeymoon.

5blg76h.png
Summer went to check on her friends and... "WHOA!"

The BFFs won't forget this day for as long as they live.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 4 weeks later...

1) The Gawain Family: Kayla's Pool Adventure
2) The Pavino Family: New Neighbour

vSxaq5u.png
It's the weekend so Ike decided to take Kayla to the nearby pool. Hope accompanied them at Kayla's request. 

kyw28xv.png
Kayla doesn't have many friends her age, but that won't stop her from having fun. She came up with her own pirate ship adventure.

"Ack! A sea monster has come into view! Prepare yourself. I'm readying the cannon."

3670zNV.png
"Wh-where did it go?"

1jvXwIU.png
Surprise attack!

Her foe is trickish. Next time she'll be better prepared.

T7oyCfM.png
After some water fun the family sat down for lunch.

m6ONLdq.png
Kayla was playing on the monkey bars when another kid came to join her! Could he be her first child friend?

ftg8cIa.png
After a long day of adventuring it was time to drift off into dreamland, but not before receiving a big hug from her teddy.

"Blarffy, today was really great. I came up with a cool sea adventure and Daddy played the monster. Then I played with this boy at the park, although he was teasing me a lot so I'm not sure if we're friends. Even if we're not it's okay cuz I have you, my best friend."

g2Bd6l8.png
Giorgio and Mary decide to spend their day off work together.

XPHrZXq.png
There's been talk in the neighbourhood about a celebrity moving into Willow Creek. If the rumours are true their daughter will be in for a treat.

kcaGaiW.png
It seems like someone has finally moved into that cottage across from her house.

They have a bush fence and a gate? They must be really important! Or think that they're really important.

XidNINm.png
It's a shame no one was home. She'll make sure to introduce herself another time.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 months later...

1) The Landvik Family: Winter
2) Tanning: Summer
3) Bonus 2: The Collins Family

0uCa4Rg.png
The crew gathered at Miranda's house and Lucas was dared by someone to streak.

No one thought he'd actually do it.

k7AfAtm.png
As he was doing his thing Lucas recognized a cute girl from school. He put on his clothes and approached her.

mZwpJvJ.png
Her name is Winter. He hardly sees her at school because she's rather reclusive and paints alone in the art room during breaks. Lucas is interested in getting to know her so he invited Winter to hang out with him and Jake after school.

cWYyCzG.png
Lucas starts to question his new found interest in the avant-garde. In Winter's case at least she is a pretty face.

c4j1f39.png
Perhaps it's too early to tell, but Lucas feels like there may be a special connection between them.

9Hvnvbv.png
While having fun with Winter it completely slipped Lucas' mind that he made plans to eat dinner with his mom that day. Hopefully she won't be too mad when they get home, though knowing his mom that may only be wishful thinking.

Yh1CybS.png
Cliff's been feeling out of shape as of late so instead of hitting the bar for some drinks he and Johnny have been hitting the gym.

mLMEUsY.png
Since arriving in Oasis Springs Cliff has met so many lovely ladies, though his relationships with them don't last very long.

Despite his many encounters there is one girl in particular that he's been having difficultly shaking from his mind.

wSOnWOa.png
Cliff described the girl to Johnny and Johnny seemed to know who he was talking about immediately. Maybe he could hook a brother up with some digits?

JB98wQb.png
"How does this outfit look on me Liberty?"

It's been awhile since Summer went on a date. When Johnny told her that this Cliff guy was interested she was a little baffled, considering that they've only chatted once, albeit a good chat. Summer is willing to give him a chance. Unlike the other guys she has dated in the past, Cliff seems to wear his heart on his sleeve. There shouldn't be too many secrets behind an open book.

YTHiREa.png
Cliff took Summer to a lounge for their date.

9QKL9TX.png
"I absolutely love it here Summer. It's like I'm finally seeing in colour. My career has been sailing, my mother recently got in contact with me, and I've started writing songs again!" 

"Songs?"

"Yeah. I draw inspiration from my environment to create them. You know, I've already got my next plucky tune in the works. It's currently titled, 'Beauty in Blue.'"

YgkiccY.png
After a couple of drinks Cliff called Summer to the balcony to talk "privately."

SqG6n1C.png
So much for talking.

pKd30DU.png
But Summer understood him loud and clear. She's ready to let herself fall in love once again.

Hopefully this time her poor heart won't end up in pieces. 

Afu3Dfl.png
Cassandra finally got around to introducing Johnny to her curious mother.

"I like you Johnny. You have a great sense of humour. Did you say you were a comedian? What's this about previously being a Landgraab? Did you know Nancy is a witch?"

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 5 months later...

A series of short parts.

1) The Collins Family: Two Sides of Romance
2) The Carter Family: Appearances
3) The Jones Family: Movie
4) The Scott Family: Jealousy

TufccPH.png
Johnny and her mother get along so well. Too well in Cassandra's opinion. Though maybe she's reading into things too much. 

3mjWYEE.png
Brian and Shina cannot wait to wed. Unfortunately, the lovebirds will have to wait longer since their special day is far from in the works.

R0dXxzZ.png
Jordan has seen great results since he began hitting the gym regularly. Now he's become pretty shameless when it comes to showing off his muscles.

7OeD69M.png
He's built quite the reputation among single cougars.

☆。:∵:*:*゜★

nFJrohv.png
After messing around a bit he started a relationship with Dina Caliente. He often saw the pretty blonde working out at the gym and couldn't resist those rock hard abs.

kd31qsj.png
"Yo Steph you've been putting on some weight lately. You wanna come with me to the gym?"

"With you? Good god, no."

hkHywIw.png
"Drop it, Gavin. You aren't going to convince me to shop for new clothes."

iUGD9YQ.png
Lately, her brother and boyfriend have been bugging her about the way she looks. At first mildly annoying, it has become quite the interesting discovery to see how much people around her value her appearance. Stephanie is already confident in the way she looks. If she is going to make any changes it is going to be for herself.

g70ueTQ.png
First thing on the agenda: increasing her endurance. 

ti1r92x.png
Later today TJ is going to catch a movie with his crew. His younger brothers are sad that they aren't being allowed to tag along.

fRmp4VS.png
"Man. Looks like I've got the best seat in the house."

ObpsXw6.png
For reasons unknown to him TJ could hardly remember the movie they saw that day.

tlNgSFq.png
While TJ was out his parents got romantic by the bar.

BCR2bJz.png
When he got home he brought one of his friends with him.

M14F8OE.png
Lucas felt inclined to let Mr. Jones know that his grilling is not as great as he thinks it is.

boDIGP2.png
"Son, you've got a lot of nerve coming into my house and talking about my grilling you have yet to be blessed with."

ckCAPWb.png
The Scotts threw a house party following their wedding and Travis invited his ex for some reason. Cassandra had a lot of nerve flirting with Travis in front of Liberty. Is she trying to start a fight?!

JqxusB0.png
Liberty gave Travis a few choice words.

vAmx8pv.png
"Easy, easy." She went to calm herself down in the bathroom. She refuses to play this game with Cassandra. No one will come between her and Travis.

Edited by Hashuni Mei

1) Tanning: Another Roommate? - Part 1
2) Tanning: Another Roommate? - Part 2 (End)
3) Bonus 3: The Gawain Family

9v9NnEX.png
"Really Summer. It isn't too much trouble having you stay with me."

WNdutK5.png
"Let's hope we both don't end up regretting this."

Summer is moving out of the BFF household and in with her new boyfriend. Mistakes were made in the past. Will the same ones be made again?

fH1ByDg.png
Unlike J Huntington III, Cliff wears his heart on his sleeve. Perhaps things will be different this time.

dbAMpKi.png
Liberty came by to see Summer. Cliff is a good guy, so she's confident that Summer will be happy with him.

4yjj3bp.png
Not long after Summer moved in Cliff dropped some unexpected news.

NCbs0sL.png
"Another roommate? You sure about this Cliff? Won't things get...crowded around here?"

R3xLKEL.png
Typical Summer remained optimistic about the situation.

"Well, I trust you've got everything under control. I can't wait to meet your friend."

MuH8UqM.png
Cliff got a text. His friend has finally made it to Oasis Springs.

8xjWGoi.png
He texts back.

"Cool. I'll be seeing you soon. Don't bring the extra baggage cuz my house ain't that spacious."

Duncan Hills. Cliff and him go way back. They used to get into all sorts of trouble, sometimes involving the authorities. But unlike some of his other mates, Duncan is trustworthy. No matter what circumstance they found themselves in Duncan always had his back.

"No. The bars here don't serve that kind of stuff."

D0QMwp5.png
To put it bluntly the old Duncan was quite the scoundrel. He claims to have changed a lot. Must have come with age.

"All of that junk won't fit in my fridge. Sell it, mate."

frUa2h3.png
The next morning there was a loud series of knocks on his front door.

There's no doubt about it. Duncan is here.

aeubCdq.png
He's here! It has been so long since the two of them have seen each other.

CTc628k.png
Cliff goes in for a hug, which Duncan denies. 

Huh? Guess he hasn't changed as much as Cliff thought.

zsK37rj.png
Duncan settles in with a drink. The only drinks Cliff has stocked in his fridge are juices. How disappointing.

It'll hold him until the two of them can hit a bar. In the meantime, Duncan tries to suppress the thought of Cliff becoming a lightweight.

kfa6Pid.png
Cliff takes Duncan to the Rattlesnake Juice Bar. Now this is what he's talking about!

TK9D9OA.png
Duncan eyes up a babe. She's dressed simply, and has a rough edge about her. Maybe crashing out here won't be so boring.

wk9MELC.png
Cliff threw a house party to welcome Duncan to town. Duncan brought along the babe from the bar.

MvNPpoF.png
Then started messing with this geek.

smBaXUg.png
It ended in a fight.

"Ohmygoodness! Liberty!"

Cp8TDE2.png
Duncan took Miss Eye Candy on a date. Maranda, waszit?

RiKcBRH.png
She hooked him up with a job in her field. It would involve a lot of shady dealings.

Though that isn't anything he's unfamiliar with.

IDUg54s.png
He thanked her in the best way he knew how.

8rP1H3J.png
The next day, Maranda came by to seal the deal. Starting today they would be Partners in Crime.

JDjljzm.png
"I'm not so sure about your buddy, Cliff. He seems kinda dangerous."

f7Jjymd.png
"Don't worry Summer. He can be intense for sure, but he's a lot better. I'll get him to tone it down more if it will make you comfortable."

mKUgpIh.png
Ike is seriously bulking up. All this training, for what purpose?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• 2 months later...

°˖✧ (⁰▽⁰) ✧˖° Welcome to the Revival of The Sims 4! °˖✧ (⁰▽⁰) ✧˖°

I had a feeling this would happen considering how long it takes me to update and the sheer number of screenshots I have. With that being said this is a revival because I have °˖✧ LOST ALL MY SCREENIES! ✧˖° (save for a handful of them from 2016). Although it sucks a ton I am also considering this a blessing in disguise. I started taking screenshots in 2015 and found myself more often than not getting discouraged from posting, knowing just how long it would take me to catch this thread up to where I currently am in 2018.

But the convoluted mess shall go on! I will try to fill in story gaps when necessary thanks to this quite literal time skip. So fasten your seatbelts once again, or not, and ready yourselves for more silly adventures in the world of The Sims 4.

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆

Catching up with the Current Households.

1) The Roomies/The Gawain Family

Hope Starr is still living with the newly married couple, Ike and Mei. She has become best friends with their daughter Kayla, with Kayla making excellent progress in her Social Butterfly aspiration. This family is in for a couple Fire Emblem related(ish) surprises in the future and it's got me cringing already.

2) The Smiley Crew

My favourite group of sims that I barely got to show off... ;_; The Smiley Crew are still teens, living out their teen drama. I'm sad that there can't be a proper introduction to the older members of The Smiley Crew, so I'll do a little one here. 

"Dean Brown, Michelle Strafer and Lily Dennir are only a year older than the rest of the crew, and though they are still just teens they were able to rent out a house in Willow Creek. When they're not struggling to pay rent with the minimal cash they earn from their part-time jobs, they're hitting up the latest parties in town or throwing them at their own home. The rest of the crew have dubbed them the 'The Party Crew' for this reason, and 'no party is complete unless The Party Crew is in the house.' ...But things won't always be sunshine and Sparkling Juice on the Rocks."

We won't be seeing any of their family members, but for whatever future reference might come, Dean has two older brothers, Michelle has a younger brother, and Lily has a younger sister. I never created sims for their silblings and I don't think I ever will. I think...

Michelle Strafer: She is a gluttonous food lover that manages to stay in shape due to her extremely fast metabolism and love of sports. She can be a bit boy crazy, and has been in her fair share of relationships. One relationship in particular with a Mr. Joshua Myers left her heart in pieces and til this day she's recovering from that 'awful, no good, cheating, stupid-head who thinks he's all that.' While dating Michelle, Joshua got "bored" and decided to makeout with Katelyn Adkins in front of her to see how she would react. 

Dean Brown: At a point in time Dean got into a conflict with Joshua Myers involving his ugly breakup with Michelle that ended in Dean beating Joshua up in front of Josh's tent. (Yes, Josh lived in a tent in Oasis Springs at the time). Since then Joshua hasn't come near Michelle or her friends, though that may change in the future.

Dean was doing super poorly in school. He was my first D student. (Though tbh he was a trial sim. I wanted to see if I could get him kicked out of high school, but that never happened oops.)

Lily Dennir: Lily is honestly the least problematic out of the bunch. She's best friends with Michelle, a great violinist, great with her studies, likes to read, like flowers and... I'm falling asleep just typing this. Not much happened with Lily from what I can remember. Though she was there to console Michelle after her bad breakup.

Just realized we never got to meet Noah Fletcher and Rachel Amir, as well as their respective families. ;__; 

Noah Fletcher: He can be a huge nerd and tends to put that side of him on display when bombarding his friends with technical jargon or when coming up with new concepts for The Smiley Crew's SimTube channel. He created a club in middle school, before he was part of The Smiley Crew, called Digital Tech to assemble all of his nerdy programming buddies, and it's thanks to that club that he's now a part The Smiley Crew. (Blah blah Jake Collins wanted to start a Simtube channel, went to Noah for help, >>>, BFFs). We're not going to see Noah for another while though ;___; oh well. Noah's mother, Marianna, is the jealous type and her jealousy has caused a bit of trouble for their family, especially his father. Noah's father, Carlos, is an entrepreneur who started his own tech company. He's the one that got Noah interested in computers.

Rachel Amir: She can be SPICY, in the mean sort of way, but will definitely have her friends' backs when they need her. In middle school she dated Jake for some time, then decided to break it off believing that they would be better off as friends. Jake loved Rachel for teaching him to be more confident about himself. Rumour among the crew has it that Jake still has a thing for her.

Rachel's father (Habeeb) is a doctor, her mother (Salena) is a businesswoman, and Rachel has two younger sisters. Nadina, who is a teen as well, and Sora who is a child.

The Collins Family

Brian got married to Shina, and Cassandra to Johnny. Cassandra noticed Johnny getting extremely friendly with her mother, borderlining flirtatious, which created tension within the family. John Collins agreed that his wife was too flirty by nature and after having a talk with her she agreed to tone down her flirty behaviour, seeing as she didn't mean any harm with it.

The Pavino Family

The Pavino Family's mysterious neighbour from across the street turned out to be Harry Styles from One Direction (I'm laughing so hard thinking back on this. But shh just go with it). And for a hundred million reasons Miranda Pavino (member of The Smiley Crew) is trying to get close to him. Will Miranda be able to live out that fanfic life? Will her father allow it? The real question is do you care? 

The Landvik Family

After getting into a fight with his mother for not telling her about this relationship with Katelyn Adkins, Lucas Landvik (member of The Smiley Crew) runs away from home. He stakes out in a motel run by billion dollar playboy Dan Wright (who for some reason is running a motel). After a couple of visits from Jake and Miranda, Lucas finally returns home, expecting an earful from his mother. To his surprise she was too relived over his safe return to shout and the two made up. Lucas' scolding mostly came from Jake's older brother, Brian, who warned Lucas not to run off when he was threatening to do so. (Blah blah lesson learnt and Lucas will never do something like that again.) (Also, idk if I mentioned it before, but Lucas and Jake are best friends as well as neighbours).

The Carter Family

Stephanie moved in with her boyfriend, Gavin Richards. Jordan hit it off with a nature ranger while on vacation and got her pregnant. Steve has entered the Scientist career and is teetering between become a pioneer for his field or a mad scientist. Chloe Carter (member of The Smiley Crew) has become overt in expressing her attraction to TJ Jones (also a member), but the pair still aren't dating.

The Jones Family

Honestly, not much happened with them. Serenity has became good friends with Lucas' and Jake's mothers. And that's about it for now.

BFF/The Scott Family

The BFF household is no more! Travis and Liberty are still living in the Foundry Cove and had a son named Derek. Summer moved out to live with her then boyfriend and now husband Cliff Tanning.

Tanning

After Duncan Hills moved out Summer and Cliff had a daughter named Erika. Soon after Erika was born Cliff's sister, Cristina Tanning, came to visit to see for her own eyes how her brother was able to turn his rough life around. What was supposed to be a short visit ended up being a lengthy stay for about a couple of years.

Hills

Though he was just introduced a lot happened to Duncan during the time skip. Duncan and Maranda Cavazos went from partners in crime, to lovers, to new parents, to exs, and finally to bitter enemies. Duncan moved into a tiny house within Cliff's neighbourhood and there he's lived alone. While single he dated around, but never again brought someone into his home like he did with Maranda. On a few occasions Duncan's son, Raiden, would visit. Otherwise Duncan was very hands off in bringing up Raiden. Duncan entered the Criminal career but under a different fraction from Maranda, being a more front lines kind of thug. Pickpocketing here, stealing treasures there, and just being a menace to society. Knowing this Cliff has been trying his best to distance his family from Duncan, but for some reason their lives continue to intertwine. 

☆。:∵:*:☆*゜★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆::*★。::*☆。::*★。::*☆

And there you have it! There were a couple new names that popped up in this catch up post. You're sure to see a face matching the name eventually. Until then, don't fail me again Macbook, please and thank yooou! ;_________________;

• 1 month later...

"Greetings fellow bookworms!" Introducing Cristina Tanning. She is is currently a Teen. Her aspiration in life is to become a Nerd Brain. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Handy that will allow her to instantly fix/upgrade any object. Her current traits are: Genius and Bookworm

hTrSuI4.png
VUFoL4v.png

1) Tanning: Little Sister
2) Hills: Saying Goodbye

Cristina doesn't want to be a burden to her brother and his family so she takes up a part-time job to support herself.
7ZpdAbM.png?1

At school she made friends with a girl named Hope. She's already making way in Oasis Springs.
kMyRuW7.png?1

On the weekend she spends some time with her favourite (and only) niece.
CLRQCsd.png?1

Erika is the cutest little bean who greatly looks up to her mother. Keep working hard champ.
gt8FUGh.png?1

Today is Cristina's birthday and Cliff brought the family to an ice cream parlour to celebrate!j2vVgMj.png?1

Oh my gosh... Summer even prepared her her own special cake.
vt6zjVB.png?1

How nice of random patrons to come and celebrate with them.
DVGNscG.png?1

Cristina wishes the Tanning family good health and that her brother could continue pursing his passion for music.
LfjMxyj.png?1

Nothing says congratulations like confetti to the face.
jxzhDlr.png?1
Te8hbTG.png?1
Happiest of days~

Dina has been dating Duncan for a little over 2 weeks when she suddenly had a change of heart. Being in the life of a criminal could bring her trouble later down the road.
2oscx3v.png?1

It was time to say goodbye.
XgQIb1e.png?1

Poor Dina. Her decision was hurting her a lot more than it was hurting Duncan. In fact, he could have really cared less!
9dGrGEN.png?1

Edited by Hashuni Mei

lJuJLPO.jpg

Ah, Outdoor Retreat. The first game pack released for the Sims 4. With it came the ability to take your sims camping in a whole new world. 

Nu6nCyy.png?1

Sims who vacation here get a taste of the wild life. Activities range from fishing, insect collecting, stargazing, making herbal potions, running away from people dressed in bear suits and more. Adventurous few may run into the fabled hermit of Granite Falls within the Deep Forest. 

1) The Smiley Crew: A Disturbance in Nature
2) Bonus 4: Cereal

There is a disturbance in the balance of nature. Today certainly wouldn't be ideal for throwing, let's say, a weenie roast.
8bDWGU0.png?1

And guess what the Smiley Crew are up to today! Wait... is Lucas on fire?
4O8a9ff.png?1

There's more than weenies roasting at this fest. Quickly, somebody grab an extinguisher!
es3idq9.png?1

It's Miranda to the rescue.
o4cN3sN.png?1

Poor Chloe caught on fire too. Good thing there were extra extinguishers lying around.
5w6a0nS.png?1

"Things could have been worse. Right Lucas?"
0IudEfK.png?1

Somewhere out in the Deep Woods a certain hermit is making things right again.
Ak8UpwC.png?1

Campfires. Yes I will see to it that campfires get banned from residential homes, especially homes with adolescents.
Q9ithx4.png?1

#WorkoutBuddies #WeenieRoastSaviour #CouldHaveBeenWorse
vGB7eiJ.png?3

I too enjoy eating my cereal through my desk.
u7ySspg.png?1

Edited by Hashuni Mei

This next group of sims was created by Simtuber thetideschanging. They are from her first LP of The Sims 4 and a big part of why I bought the game in the first place. So without further ado, meet TheTidesChangingCrew!

qZiZ1h2.png

1) TheTidesChanging Crew Descriptions

These friends have been friends since they were children. Now fresh out of college, they are each looking to find their own path in life.

VHlqeeL.png

Olivia Hall has been in a relationship with Bobby Phan since high school. Her aspiration in life is to become a Bestselling Author. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Poetic that will allow her to write the Book of Life about a deceased sim, resurrecting them from the dead. Her current traits are: Family-Oriented, Clumsy and Bookworm

Rq953rS.png

Meredith Rogers is the fraternal twin of Brian Rogers who drifted from the friend group just before college, finally making her return with a new boyfriend. Her aspiration in life is to become a Master Mixologist. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Potion Master that will allow her to mix drinks that affect other sims' emotions. Her current traits are: CheerfulOutgoing and Foodie

BySC6pq.png

Brian Rogers is the goofy fraternal twin of Meredith Rogers who despises his sister's new boyfriend. His aspiration in life is to become a Joke Star. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Hilarious that will make sure that his jokes never fail. Her current traits are: GeekGood and Goofball

7fgdFj1.png

Malcolm Matthews is the crooked new boyfriend of Meredith RogersHis aspiration in life is to become a Public Enemy. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Mastermind that will allow him to easily affect other sims emotions in a negative way through socials. Her current traits are: Evil, Self-Assured and Noncommittal

KFfIEc4.png

Bobby Phan is the hopelessly romantic boyfriend of Olivia HallHis aspiration in life is to have a Big Happy Family. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Patriarch that will give his children skills boosts when he is nearby. Her current traits are: Romantic, Active and Bro

6w7cGdg.png

Tazz Andrews, real name Tammy Andrews, was given the nickname Tazz by her friends due to her crazy, spazzy personality. Her aspiration in life is to become a Painter Extraordinaire. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Expressionistic that will allow her to create emotional paintings regardless of her mood. Her current traits are: Creative, Slob and Eccentric (formerly known as Insane)

5wTdiup.png

Lily Patel is a gentle green thumb. Her aspiration in life is to become a Freelance Botanist. Once completed she will earn the reward trait called Naturalist that will give her immunity to fire and the ability to better handle a wild fire situation. Her current traits are: Loves Outdoors, Neat and Ambitious

jpGMkvf.png

CJ Vaughn is a calculating loner. His aspiration in life is to be Fabulously Wealthy. Once completed he will earn the reward trait called Shrewd that will give him back 5% of his material purchases every week. Her current traits are: Loner, Genius and Materialistic

2) Updated Trait Descriptions

Active: This trait helps sims feel Energized and they can Pump Up other sims. They also become upset if they don’t exercise for long periods of time.

Ambitious: This trait makes sims desire to move up in their careers. They will feel Tense if they have not received a promotion in a long time.

Bookworm: This trait gives sims strong buffs from reading and the ability to analyze books.

Bro: This trait lets sims perform Bro interactions, for example a Bro Hug. They become Confident around other Bros, and can also become Energized from watching sports.

Cheerful: This trait helps a sim feel generally happier.

Clumsy: This trait makes sims fail more often at physical activities, to which they will laugh of their failings.

Creative: This trait makes sims Inspired.

Eccentric: This trait makes sims talk to themselves and have unpredictable emotions.

Evil: This trait makes sims become Happy around others who are feeling miserable.

Family-Oriented: This trait makes sims become Happy when interacting with family and Sad if they haven't interacted with family in a long time.

Geek: This trait makes a sim love reading sci-fi books, playing video games and they become better at finding collectibles.

Genius: This trait makes sims, you guessed it, really smart. Or at least gives them a regular Focused buff that will make developing the Logic skill easier.

Glutton: This trait makes sims have a greater negative reaction to being hungry and they will always enjoy eating, regardless of the quality of the food.

Good: This trait makes sims Happy when others are experiencing positive emotions, they can donate to charity and become Sad when interacting with Evil sims.

Goofball: This trait makes sims Playful.

Loves Outdoors: Pretty self-explanatory. This trait makes sims get positive buffs when outdoors.

Materialistic: This trait makes sims love new things. They will get Tense if they haven't bought something new in a long time.

Mean: This trait makes sims Happy when they perform mean or mischievous interactions.

Music Lover: This trait makes sims enjoy listening to music more and they become Happy when playing instruments.

Neat: This trait makes sims become Happy and have fun while performing household chores and become Uncomfortable in dirty surroundings.

Noncommittal: This trait makes sims become Tense if they keep the same job, or stay in the same relationship for a longer period of time.

Outgoing: This trait make sims happier when socializing, their social need decays quicker and they get sadder when their social need is low.

Romantic: This trait makes sims tend to feel Flirty and they may feel Tense if they haven't had any romantic interactions in a while.

Self-Assured: This trait helps a sims feel generally more Confident.

Slob: This trait makes sims unaffected by dirty surroundings and they tend to dirty household items faster.

Squeamish: This trait makes sims nauseated by the sight of bugs, vomit, violence and death. Sims become Uncomfortable around anything dirty.

Edited by Honeypie

TheTidesChanging Crew: Cheater Cheater 

Tazz Andrews is currently rooming with Lily Patel in Newcrest. The pair decided that they would need each other's help to pay house rent before they can get their own footing.

Tazz heads to the museum to find like-minded artists.
4ThcGXY.png?1

And thankfully it didn't take long to locate one.
fYUc0TH.png?2

Tobias Hain, huh? She'll try to remember that name.
V2v9Cq0.png?1

Meredith Rogers is currently living with her brother Brian in Newcrest. In time she moved in her boyfriend, who came along with trouble.

With Meredith and Brian currently out of the house, Malcolm takes the opportunity to get frisky with his "gal pal."
DWerWK4.png?1

When Brian gets home he notices right away something bizarre going on upstairs. Meredith shouldn't be home right now, so who's up there with Malcolm?
J9am3Qp.png?1

Caught red-handed... The fiend!
A2OXmPL.png?1

Brian doesn't know whether he should be cursing his luck or seeing this as a blessing. He's never liked Malcolm and now he can provide his sister with a solid reason to get rid of him!
PPVPYfj.png?1

Phew. What a long day at work. Meredith cannot wait to hop into bed.
But wait. What is Nina Caliente doing here? Did Brian invite her over?
Lpko3Re.png?1

In any case it was time for her to leave.
oJZPyrj.png?1

The next morning Malcolm is confronted by Brian in the hallway.
R87mZJg.png?1

Brian knows what went down between him and Nina.
bKd5cN0.png?1

"Hey, Malcolm. Next time you might want to work on your timing. And Nina Caliente? Really?"
vtaIEgD.png?1

"Shut up, geekface. You let so much as one slip to Meredith and I will give you the biggest beat down of your life."
itaGEKs.png?1

"You're a joke. A real funny one too! This isn't high school anymore and that's MY sister you're messing with. I'll let it go for now, but you won't be able to keep this up."
Bs919t2.png?1

"You think you scare me? Whatever, nerd. If something terrible happens don't say I didn't warn you."
3Xu1cVz.png?1

Later that night Malcolm suddenly bursts into Brian's room in a chaotic frenzy. Unfortunately, Meredith was not home to see what was going down.
vH5c8pi.png?1

"That was just another warning! Expect worse if Meredith ever finds out what happened. I know people, Brian."
R1ORTEs.png?1

Edited by Honeypie

The Cavazos family isn't tied together by blood. Three friends have adopted the same last name and started living together apparently for rights to their mansion home in Willow Creek. With Maranda being a criminal and all the neighbours have decided not to ask too many questions.

1) The Cavazos Family: Raiden
2) Bonus 5: The Pavino Family

Raiden is the love child of Duncan Hills and Maranda Cavazos. (His parents met in Tanning: Another Roommate? - Part 2).

He's proud of himself, having just received a high scored in Keyboard Commander.
HthZzcL.png?1

There are not many children around Raiden's age in the neighbourhood. He was lucky to have stumbled upon a girl name Kailey late at night at the park.
Perhaps they could become good friends?
qGYFACz.png?1

Corinne is another taker of the Cavazos household name. She's been getting rather close with Maximillian from Oasis Springs.
e2hw3rn.png?1

Maranda took Raiden to one fo her favourite places on the weekend: Granite Falls! She's a nature lover that will take any chance she can get to visit the woods.

"Uh, Mom. Look behind you."
JNfNPA9.png?1

Nothing to fear Raiden. It's none other than your friendly Granite Falls bear looking for a pleasant chat.
88Sput6.png?1

Corrine brought their neighbour to join the family on their mini vacation. Sadly after a few hours Bella Goth wasn't anywhere to be seen. Did she leave? Get abducted?
jtL0dhF.png?1

She mysteriously returned the next evening for storytelling by the campfire.
YPWsHJZ.png?1

After telling a few ghost stories a ghost actually appeared on the lot!
SskkKnD.png?1

The ghost was in a flirty mood, Maranda could tell by it's colour. Why not have a little extra fun of her own?
uJgvUoz.png?1

She heard rumours that it was possible to woohoo with a ghost. She wanted to see if the rumours proved true.
asu1uDA.png?1

They sure did. gTEeEQh.png?1

RwB0Tly.png?1

Maranda's night was not over yet. She ventured into the Deep Woods and met up with an oddly dressed hermit of Granite Falls.
6nyG6Xu.png?1

The hermit was ecstatic when he met Maranda's ghostly pal.

Really? There must not be much else to see out here in the woods.
zOSekpb.png?1

The mystery neighbour living across from her house turned out to be one of her favourite celebrities, Harry Styles! It's like a dream come true.
7h9ENQw.png?1 

Harry is still a teen and attends a different school from Miranda, but that didn't stop Mary from helping him with his homework.
RDxPHne.png?1

Edited by Honeypie

1) TheTidesChanging Crew: High School Sweethearts
2) Tanning: Malcolm Landgraab

Tazz is still on the hunt for fellow artists.
IXYkXH0.png?1

Rather than find another artist, today she found a major cutie.
(Little did spur-of-the-moment Tazz realize that that day would be the last she'd be seeing said cutie.)
OAEkvIe.png?1

Bobby and Olivia have been together since high school and are still madly in love.

They took their date to a museum in Newcrest.
mWS4F1O.png?1

The couple has been planning to move in together, but was having trouble locating a place. The real reason they travelled to Newcrest was to check out a newly built lofty apartment.

Feeling inspired from their earlier date, Bobby reads some of his love poetry to Olivia. It could use a little work, but Olivia appreciates the sentiment.
CF7zsA3.png?1

Bobby has a small chat with the landowner. Luckily, there are still some rooms available.

...Though the asking price for rent has him feeling woozy. 
ahcaNsl.png?1

Cristina is all grown up and has moved out of her brother's home and into a single bedroom apartment.
uDhIUwy.png?1

She recently started seeing an old classmate of hers. Who knew Malcolm Landgraab could be such a sweet talker? In high school he always had his nose turned to the sky, looking down on all others with less money than his family.
lOlf72G.png?1

Eee! Malcolm agreed to making their relationship official. Cristina hasn't felt this good in awhile.
2LhNVkq.png?1

She learned that Malcolm was a resident in her apartment when he took her back to his place to celebrate their new relationship.
173ePKy.png?1

Edited by Honeypie
good lord every chance they get my sims are woohooing. i don't remember doing all of this what.