DrewHak's Sprites

DrewHak

So erm, this is just stuff I do in my free time I guess.

[spoiler=All Sprites]

For now, these are all splices of portraits, I hope to add more soon, and these are in the order i've done them.

fgCgGC4.png

v1hePEu.png

F7qBayM.png

6gL3vmG.png

zZVnMLy.png

2fF1sUm.png

TTMBlSx.png

PD9dxtN.png

jL8IhAY.png

[spoiler=Update: May 12, 2016]

HfFlWZb.png

0xE1drj.png

Some of the edits are kinda....subtle in some ways, sorta like this one coming up.

7s0cp2L.png

Oh and uh, I made elderly versions for two of my favorite ones in their non-edited colors.

OGIDwQ2.png

FhdSBlO.png

erS3Eev.png

vnww63w.png

PRBlNL3.png

[spoiler=Update: May 19, 2016]

8mWcyB9.png

I need help

jkca4Jw.png

I actually somewhat like this one, if you can't tell, it's supposed to be a morph.

[spoiler=Update: June 6, 2016]

f4pHsUW.png

Flattened out hair, added a little robe thing. Fixed the shading under headband.

BkeIcov.png

Quick splice of old hector and Perceval.

gaxHtP7.png

Best way to describe this one is Robed Karel.

[spoiler=Update: June 20, 2016]

Mas. Still not of high quality, but I guess it's something.

EQLzQCQ.png

Now this is one I kinda sorta really like. Just a mage girl I guess.

v54upd3.png

A contest entry I made, kinda sorta a bandit type of guy I guess. Added face tats as a special feature.

gRURQky.png

This one is just me kinda sorta screwing around. Hehe.

Edited by DrewHak

Unless it's supposed to do that, the bottom guy's turban overlaps his shoulder-pad.

These are very good, I think. My one nit-pick is the third guy from the top's hair doesn't look "set," like it's not angled correctly. Same with his shoulder-pads, too... they don't look like they're part of his suit.

All in all, though, good job!

So er, nothing really special, i've just spent some time updating sprites and made a few other new ones.

[spoiler=Stuff]

HfFlWZb.png

0xE1drj.png

Some of the edits are kinda....subtle in some ways, sorta like this one coming up.

7s0cp2L.png

Oh and uh, I made elderly versions for two of my favorite ones in their non-edited colors.

OGIDwQ2.png

FhdSBlO.png

erS3Eev.png

vnww63w.png

PRBlNL3.png

Well, decided to update this post with two splices, i'm not very prolific, but I try to make stuff when I can.

[spoiler=More stuff]

8mWcyB9.png

I need help

jkca4Jw.png

I actually somewhat like this one, if you can't tell, it's supposed to be a morph.

Edited by DrewHak

The first one is OK but it needs more shading underneath the hairband where the headband meets the hair. Also, don't you think a headband would press in a little bit more? So the hair there should be a little bit flattened, and then puff out from the headband.

The second one has some funky shading underneath the two extra strands of hair. It's also kind of improbable for the hair to come straight down at the middle like that given the hair at the hairline all goes up and across.

• 3 weeks later...

So, a month later, made a few splices, tried to fix the things Agro pointed out in one of my splices, thanks for that.

[spoiler=Out of titles]

f4pHsUW.png

Flattened out hair, added a little robe thing. Fixed the shading under headband.

BkeIcov.png

Quick splice of old hector and Perceval.

gaxHtP7.png

Best way to describe this one is Robed Karel.

EDIT: I have no idea why the images are so huge now, sorry about that.

Edited by DrewHak

• 2 weeks later...

Mas. Still not of high quality, but I guess it's something.

EQLzQCQ.png

Now this is one I kinda sorta really like. Just a mage girl I guess.

v54upd3.png

A contest entry I made, kinda sorta a bandit type of guy I guess. Added face tats as a special feature.

gRURQky.png

This one is just me kinda sorta screwing around. Hehe.

Another update, if you haven't guessed already, prepare for more lackluster content!

FsQ2e0R.png

Idk what I was doing here, perhaps some kind of monk of something, idk.

lV8AnAW.png

A contest entry. I like it, I guess.

Yeah the second one was pretty much a joke, mouth was supposed to look like funny, also I could take requests, but filling them properly would be a whole other thing, i'm probably not the right guy to ask, anyways.

My three attempts at making older versions of Fire Emblem character (oh god)

fLvZQSW.png

Alan and Lance if you couldn't realize.

tM96Ntb.png

Erk.

(plz don't kill me for ruining characters)

Yeah the second one was pretty much a joke, mouth was supposed to look like funny, also I could take requests, but filling them properly would be a whole other thing, i'm probably not the right guy to ask, anyways.

My three attempts at making older versions of Fire Emblem character (oh god)

fLvZQSW.png

Alan and Lance if you couldn't realize.

tM96Ntb.png

Erk.

(plz don't kill me for ruining characters)

When I saw these I laughed so hard, these are so hilarious XD But these aren't bad at all. Just a little goofy looking.

Edited by CobyTheGoober

When I saw these I laughed so hard, these are so hilarious XD But these aren't bad at all. Just a little goofy looking.

I didn't always go for quality you know. :P, what's a hobby without some giggles and fun, you know? Erk was probably the funniest for me, and Alan has the little macho man stache. XD

Well, just another small update, because yeah.

yHtK3B9.png

Some sorta Sacaen, which I think turned out well.

ZrtOCn7.png

The failure, kinda looks like a poor Karel 2.0, I guess.

Oh and for everyone giving input on what they see as issues, thanks a bunch! It does help a lot to get input so I can try not to make the same mistakes. Sorry if i'm not responding properly but yeah I do really appreciate it. XD

Edited by DrewHak

The first one's cheek seems a lil flat to me, as in it's at too steep an angle where it curves to meet the chin. I dunno how to explain it or if it's understandable but other than that I think they're pretty solid.

The first one's cheek seems a lil flat to me, as in it's at too steep an angle where it curves to meet the chin. I dunno how to explain it or if it's understandable but other than that I think they're pretty solid.

I think I corrected that as of now? I'm not sure XD

n3Gle9x.png

Also another small splice that I made today.

gcqi7gx.png