DrewHak's Sprites

DrewHak

I did attempt to resolve the neck issue, couldn't really figure it out, derp, anyways, I took the failed Sacaen, made him a mad man, atleast he became useful for something.

DOJ7gwM.png

More stuff I suppose:

VRUwJIE.png

Just your average guy.

hbuTzeW.png

A small Priscilla edit, normally I would try to do more, but i'm not feeling well, yet I don't wanna become stagnant, you know?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ya'll, i've been kinda sorta very inactive here as of late, have a job for the summer and other things to take care of, but I did manage to do a few things.

First, i've started playing around with pokemon sprites, i've spliced four splices, nothing good, at all, but it's something I suppose. (Challenge: Point out what I used in each one, :P):

J5HixkB.png

ZOBw8sC.png

9TmeOEs.png

And now, the Fire Emblem splices, still nothing good though, but eh.

T0iCIo6.png

Too many bright colors.

R3S0CD9.png

Words cannot even begin to describe how weird this is, at the least, it's really weird.

Edited by DrewHak

• 10 months later...

Hello again guys. It's been about a year, went on hiatus due to school and some other things. But i'm back!

Trying to make an Alvis animation, based off the Sage animation if you couldn't tell. For now it's a work in progress, about a quarter of the way done I guess?

f7fHs46.png

Bit more zoomed in.

xQBfA7G.png

Edited by DrewHak

On 7/8/2016 at 4:26 PM, DrewHak said:

Yeah the second one was pretty much a joke, mouth was supposed to look like funny, also I could take requests, but filling them properly would be a whole other thing, i'm probably not the right guy to ask, anyways.

My three attempts at making older versions of Fire Emblem character (oh god)

fLvZQSW.png

Alan and Lance if you couldn't realize.

tM96Ntb.png

Erk.

(plz don't kill me for ruining characters)

Those look nice!

On 7/17/2016 at 3:28 PM, DrewHak said:

I did attempt to resolve the neck issue, couldn't really figure it out, derp, anyways, I took the failed Sacaen, made him a mad man, atleast he became useful for something.

DOJ7gwM.png

That looks really cool!

On 8/5/2016 at 4:05 PM, DrewHak said:

Hey ya'll, i've been kinda sorta very inactive here as of late, have a job for the summer and other things to take care of, but I did manage to do a few things.

First, i've started playing around with pokemon sprites, i've spliced four splices, nothing good, at all, but it's something I suppose. (Challenge: Point out what I used in each one, :P):

J5HixkB.png

ZOBw8sC.png

9TmeOEs.png

And now, the Fire Emblem splices, still nothing good though, but eh.

T0iCIo6.png

Too many bright colors.

R3S0CD9.png

Words cannot even begin to describe how weird this is, at the least, it's really weird.

All I can tell from the pokemon sprites is Charmander, Bagon, Girafrig (can't spell it) on the first one, the second one is Venomoth and Bulbasaur. Can't tell the humans out.