Glaceo

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zeta/Omicron is way better than Quartz in the sprite department tbh.

Here's some more stupid images made by the Pokemon community.

infinite_fusion_exeggrina__large.png

Did they really use sprites made with the Poke'mon Fusion generator?

Jesus.

WHY EPHRAIM225, WHY! (Ephraim made Pokemon Sweet, lol)

pokemon_sweet_cookbook_by_krocf4-d7zdtd2

That's why I'm re doing them for him.

EDIT: You should also try and stop sort of trashing others art on your thread. I think it would be better if you saved stuff like this for personal conversations or something, rather than your sprite thread.

Edited by CobyTheGoober

ANYWAY,

2 new maps and an improvement on one... yay?

Gaiden_Bro_chapter1.png

I've added a village and a recritable pirate will show up from the eastern mountain and he's gonna wreck it. Also if you break the snag then a villager will pop out of the house saying how much he worked for piling up those trees you just broke, and he's going to die in winter and not give you a hand axe at the end, for the recruitable pirate of course, also added an armory with generic iron weapons and the village gives you 10K gold.

Gaiden_Bro_chapter3.png

This is the map where you fight the fake Dozer and that one generic boss, actually, fake Dozer won't even be there, but you'll get the dracoshield in a chest, there will be 1 ballista shooting you down from the western top floor, also, the pirate works as a thief and can use lockpicks.

that_one_floodgate_map.png

The flood gate map with Dyute, you're supposed to keep Dyute alive, and no, you won't be able to recriut her with Ryuto because that would be too easy, you'll start at the eastern-mid section, and Dyute will come after you (she starts at the altar thingy) whilst the boss will be stationary and will stay at the bottom part of the map so you have to rush to gte the chests and kill the boss before evil Dyute with op stats and aura will trash your entire team.

Everything looks kind of too perfect-looking and unnatural, especially the third one which:

A) The positioning of some pillars makes no logical sense.

B) The tiles you used don't really blend one into another and it looks very segmented and messy.

C)Random tiles in the water for no reason...?

I don't really know how to place the platforms, I was thinking that it would be like some sort of earthquake that caused the platforms to go all over the place and also those random platofrms have snipers with longbows.

i tried

Grey.png

The top of his hair seems super flat, his face is super skinny, neck just a bit too long. The proportions need a lot of work, bu the actual detail/ shading on the portrait so far is actually very nice looking.

And a longer face apparently XD

Seriously though the eyes are too far from the nose and the nose is too far from the mouth. This could be easily fixed by just shortening his face a few pixels.