The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters

its not that i hate the music, its the fact that she went to child actress to popstar. i hate it when celebreties think they need to conquer all forms of entertainment. just wait for a hillary duff sex tape to come out :)

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Gott ist ein Popstar -Oomph!

Ellen is amazing, what hasn't she done? :D

I'm mostly joking, btw. I just love Ellen. When I was a kid, I wanted to marry her. Then, you know, my best friend told me she wasn't interested in men. I cried. Then she threw salt in the wound by saying she was with ROSIE none the less.

Long-story-short: I love Ellen. <3

yay for Anberlin...which you mispelled...I don't listen to music when I'm online usually...my MP3 player is in my car...it gets used more there...

Darn it! I always mispell that somehow... I'm not that good in spelling things that I don't know as real words unless I've known it for a long time. I'm new to Anberlin, so I'm not used to it.

Actually, at that time, I wasn't listening to it on any electrical music player, that song was just stuck in my head.............

..... Reinventing Your Exit - Underoath..... I knew I was forgetting something...

Edited by Freohr Datia

Actually, at that time, I wasn't listening to it on any electrical music player, that song was just stuck in my head.............

oh, if we are also counting what is currently in your head

Demon Hunter - My Heartstrings Come Undone

If you like that genre, you should also try:

Tay Zonday - Chocolate Rain

Tay is funny...I don't know, hard to decide wheter Tay is better/funnier or the videos making fun if him are funnier...