Don't see the point.

Since they acknowledged their problems with Awakening's story, I just hope that take the criticism of Fate's story to heart and figure out the root of why the stories have not been good of late.

You know it's bad when a remake is suggested less than a year after release.

When/if a remake eventually comes, they should definitely focus on fixing the story. I don't think people would mind if it changed significantly because as you say it had potential to be much better. But that won't happen anytime soon.

I don't think that IS would ever rewrite the story. I agree 100% that Awakening and Fates' stories were lacking. Their story seemed dull and I felt like the writers just rushed and threw anything out into the story to finish it.

I feel sad to admit but... The waifu game was more enjoyable than the story.

In my opinion, they should do away with the MC being a Customizable Avatar. Have the avatar be a supporting character like Mark was in Fire Emblem Blazing Sword. I really don't see a point in the MC being the Avatar if his story and personality is not unique to the player. If Fire Emblem would want to have a MC Avatar, they should take notes on games like Mass Effect, Dragon Age, etc. The Avatar is supposed to be a game version of ourselves, but that doesn't feel true he has the same script for every single player that plays the game.

Nope.Truth is I thought that this game would have a completely different story when i first saw the trailers. I hate to say it but i got so overhyped...ugh. but yes, i myself am re writing a story for it. But i'm just curious, what would you change about it?

One thing I would change is make a reason why the nohr children are so ignorant to Garon's evil, or make garon's reasoning for war more reasonable. Maybe iago served anankos and mind control the nohr royals. Puppet head type of government. I'd also like for all the story branches to be all together. Also, give corrin some sort of battle and political wisdom. Like he uses the hoshidan throne to unlock his history and the rainbow sage gives him wisdom. There's a lot I would change, but that's just a few.

Edited by JDtheBA