Hana's Enemy Pair-Up Glitch

I was preparing my units for a challenge map at Fort Jinya in Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation, and since I was playing on Lunatic mode, I wanted to get everything perfect. When I started the battle I noticed I had forgotten something, so I soft-reset back to the Preparations Screen. But when I got there, I noticed something odd. The tile occupied by Hana had an enemy pair-up standing right on top of her. Those enemies were originally standing below her, between her and Rinkah. Yet somehow they managed to move up a tile right onto one of my occupied spaces. I'm thinking this might be a glitch. What do you all think? Please let me know! I'd appreciate it.

This isn't the first glitch I've seen in Fates. I posted another one here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63127&hl=

And this also isn't the first crazy thing I've had happen to me in my Lunatic run of Revelation: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63579&hl=

Were you able to repeat this, or was this the only time it happened? Also, did you try to soft-reset again, to see if the enemies moved back to where they were supposed to be?

Also, there's no need to advertise your other threads.

Were you able to repeat this, or was this the only time it happened? Also, did you try to soft-reset again, to see if the enemies moved back to where they were supposed to be?

Also, there's no need to advertise your other threads.

I did soft-reset after I saw the glitch, and the glitch did not disappear. The only case in which the glitch disappears is when I completely exit the battle and go back in. I have not encountered any other glitch like this, though.

And I'm sorry if you do not like the fact that I included links to my other threads in this post. I'm just trying to make as much of an impact on the Serenes community as I can, and for that I need to make sure a lot of people have recognized my contributions to the site. If you do not like it, I will stop.

I did soft-reset after I saw the glitch, and the glitch did not disappear. The only case in which the glitch disappears is when I completely exit the battle and go back in. I have not encountered any other glitch like this, though.

And I'm sorry if you do not like the fact that I included links to my other threads in this post. I'm just trying to make as much of an impact on the Serenes community as I can, and for that I need to make sure a lot of people have recognized my contributions to the site. If you do not like it, I will stop.

Can't really think of why the enemy position would overlap the player's starting ones, short of the the wrong enemy layout being used or something.

If you want to contribute, just. . .do so, and let your actions speak for themselves. You're free to keep a running total of the threads you open in your About Me section or something.

I had something like this happen with Tsubaki on one of my files. The enemy was not paired up, but for some reason the enemy unit was on the same square as Tsubaki and they seemed to have, ah, done the fusion dance.

Seeing this thread in the thumbnail, I thought it was some sort of glitch where Hana pairs up with an enemy. Upon opening, I was gravely mistaken. I may have to try to recreate this phenomenon and test it for myself.

Seeing this thread in the thumbnail, I thought it was some sort of glitch where Hana pairs up with an enemy. Upon opening, I was gravely mistaken. I may have to try to recreate this phenomenon and test it for myself.

Good luck. Let me know how it goes.