Fire emblem revelations Missable contents

Jenoss

Like the title i'm asking if there are any missable contents, like recruitable character or events or even missable weapons that you can't find anymore after the end of the chapter.

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can miss out on quite a few things, to wit:

You can fail to recruit Benny and Charlotte.

All of the S rank weapons drop in the Valla chapters. Not hard to miss, but you can fail to get them.

Male Corrin can block the creation of one of the children if he marries a woman who can create children with other characters. Male Corrin has to marry a second gen character or a character that exclusively supports him (affectionately called a Corrinsexual on these forums)

There's probably more that I'm missing, if I can recall I'll edit it in.

Well, you can't redo a chapter once it's beat, so...everything? To be fair, most things are pretty obvious (if you see a chest, open it. If you don't, you do not get what is inside). Some enemies will drop items, so make sure you kill them for said items (don't end the stage early or let them escape, etc). For characters, most in this game are automatic or heavily implied by the story. Some characters are trickier than others, but if you are worried over it, there's a guide that lists who should join you each chapter on site here.

This game doesn't have anything SUPER hidden like chests behind invisible walls or something. There are two things that throw people off, and one is only on Birthright. The other is mentioned above in spoiler text, so I won't go over it again. Point being, you can enjoy the game without worry over missing things.

There is one more that's a pretty huge spoiler but there's no really easy way for me to put it:

Scarlet joins in ch16 and will leave the party at the start of ch18, so the only time you can really use her for anything outside of story maps is if your file has completed ch17 but has not started/finished ch18. Once she has left, you cannot buy skills for her unless she is a proper member of your army, nor can you support her with Corrin (including marrying her), and she cannot earn kills toward her statue (which you keep even after she leaves). So you will want to stop after ch17, grind out her statue to gold, and raise her support level with Corrin to A or S if you need it for your support log. Then do ch18.

Oh also in ch24:

There is a special objective that the game tells you about and will make pretty clear when you have failed it. If you successfully complete the map without failing the objective you will acquire some items, including Boots. Failing the objective eliminates your chance to get those Boots, and Boots are semi-rare boosters.

There are a few ocashons where a reinforcement enemy spawns several turns into the chapter holding a drop-able item. If you complete the chapter extremely quickly, you can complete it before the enemy shows up, which would result in missing the weapon without realizing you missed it. I don't remember if this happens to unique weapons though, and you should probably kill all the reinforcements for the exp anyway.

Yes, you can miss out on quite a few things, to wit:

You can fail to recruit Benny and Charlotte.

All of the S rank weapons drop in the Valla chapters. Not hard to miss, but you can fail to get them.

Male Corrin can block the creation of one of the children if he marries a woman who can create children with other characters. Male Corrin has to marry a second gen character or a character that exclusively supports him (affectionately called a Corrinsexual on these forums)

There's probably more that I'm missing, if I can recall I'll edit it in.

In my run, Orochi got killed and thus was never recruited. Since I was playing Casual, I thought the fallen units would join anyway, but no.

So, you're saying if Male Corrin marries a woman who can marry the other male characters, there will be one male without a woman to procreate with?

In my run, Orochi got killed and thus was never recruited. Since I was playing Casual, I thought the fallen units would join anyway, but no.

So, you're saying if Male Corrin marries a woman who can marry the other male characters, there will be one male without a woman to procreate with?

I think that's two men out of luck, if Corrin marries a first-gen woman. Regardless, that kinda sucks.

Now, for Actual Missable Things. . .

- You can complete the game, unaware of Flora/Fuga's recruitment

- It's possible to miss certain children, if they die in their paralogue (IIRC Shiro, Ignatius, Sophie and Soliel do this, might be others, too)

- There's at least one legendary in a treasure chest (possibly more)

- Saizou has a special bit of dialogue if he kills the boss of the chapter he's recruited on

Can i ask which are the corrinsexual for revelations?

And if there's anywhere a page about missable items (important ones only) on the chapters?

Off the top of my head:

Reina

Flora

Fuga

Shura

Scarlet (but you only have a small window to do it)

Anna

The 2nd gen kids are not Corrinsexuals but they do prevent the problem of not being able to have all the kids if the avatar marries one of them. That said, IMO, you're a sicko if you marry a kid since they were probably born only a few weeks prior to your marriage! :lol:

Edited by kcirrot

That said, IMO, you're a sicko if you marry a kid since they were probably born only a few weeks prior to your marriage! :lol:

Deeprealms and the time-passage differential, or as TvTropes would put it: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YearInsideHourOutside

(Indeed, Fates is cited as an example in the trope page's video game examples).

Maybe it has been only a few weeks for you, but the "kid" wasn't living in your dimension/world during that time and was instead living on the "inside" of a "Year Inside, Hour Outside" situation. Many, many years have legitimately passed from the child's perspective. We don't know their exact ages, as those are left vague, but with many of the kids they're problem from their upper teens to early twenties; anime ages are hard to guess any more precisely.

So, give or take a few years, they do have roughly 2 decades of life experience, and they are grown up into adults of biological age (and also the age of time they've actually experienced) comparable to your Avatar's old age.

Its perfectly natural to feel attracted to people of the gender you're interested in who share your age group.

Deeprealms and the time-passage differential, or as TvTropes would put it: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YearInsideHourOutside

(Indeed, Fates is cited as an example in the trope page's video game examples).

Maybe it has been only a few weeks for you, but the "kid" wasn't living in your dimension/world during that time and was instead living on the "inside" of a "Year Inside, Hour Outside" situation. Many, many years have legitimately passed from the child's perspective. We don't know their exact ages, as those are left vague, but with many of the kids they're problem from their upper teens to early twenties; anime ages are hard to guess any more precisely.

So, give or take a few years, they do have roughly 2 decades of life experience, and they are grown up into adults of biological age (and also the age of time they've actually experienced) comparable to your Avatar's old age.

Its perfectly natural to feel attracted to people of the gender you're interested in who share your age group.

Kaze: Milord, may we speak?

Corrin: Sure Kaze, what's up my homie?

Kaze: I understand that you have spent a lot of time with Midori recently milord.

Corrin: Yeah man, she's a cutie that one. Good job.

Kaze: Uhh...milord while I understand that from her perspective she has lived 18 years, to us she was born last Monday. Her mother is still recovering from her birth. Do you not think this is odd? No one else in the army seems to have any interest in the children, all of whom have managed to be born in the last month.

Corrin: You may have misheard me, I said she's a cutie, what's the problem?

Kaze: ......

------------------------------------------------------------

Two things:

1) It was only a tongue in cheek comment;

2) It would still be sick to marry someone who you knew as a baby, a week or two ago. Sure you might find them attractive and vice versa, but the Avatar stands in a position of authority over mostly everyone in the army (except for Ryoma, Zander and perhaps their boys), and should exercise a little decorum. Like I said he/she's a sicko! :smug: