Horrible S support conversations

Jenoss

I'm still on the mid part of my first playthrough on revelations, and i just find all the support conversations i'm doing with corrin (S for marriage) really horrible.
They all seems really forced, with no feelings at all, like the previous A support were talking about nothing at all, or boring stuff and the next one is marry out of the blue..

I want to know your advice for see nice S supports generally and especially with corrin (male).
The only one it seems not forced is the love story with camilla and azura, but they are still not that great..

ps. I'm already aware of the nice supports of oboro x corrin.

- Jakob/Azura was so good that I actually reshuffled all my pairings just to make it happen

- Arthur/Corrin was pretty amusing. . .not great, but still funny

- Niles/Beruka is extremely sweet, but be warned that the resulting Nina won't be OMGAMAZING

- Saizou/Beruka is also pretty good, but again, Asugi's gonna take a stat hit

- Azama/Orochi, only because they deserve each other. Mitama deserves better, though. . .

- Benny's convos tend to be pretty good, in general

And for the second generation. . .

- Midori/Kiragi is amazing

- Hisame/Sophie is also great

EDIT: I've only done male Corrin once, and I made it a point to marry Beruka. It's not Beruka's best convo, but it's still not awful.

Edited by eclipse

For Corrin: The neutrals are his best, since every other first-gen, non-Corrinsexual girl's conversation goes "Here's my backstory, explained in three conversations, now let's get married!" No seriously, check them out. They're all like that. Out of the neutral girls, I'd put Azura as the best. She's helped out by the story giving her relationship him screentime and establishing them as already close, and all three of her support chains with Corrin are amazingly heartwarming.

For other people:

Ryoma/Elise has a nice development with a surprisingly cute resolution.

Azama/Orochi is frickin' hilarious with them trying to out-troll the other. You really get the sense they deserve each other by the S-support.

Laslow/Peri is one of the best support chains in the game. I never pair them with anyone else because every other one of their options looks bad in comparison (especially for Peri).

Keaton/Mozu is really cute and non-gimmicky. She makes a lot of sense as Velouria's mom, too.

Benny/Effie is a very underrated support that has them discussing just what their roles as protectors means to them, and the S-support made me gooey inside.

As much as I noticed the Corrins have pretty bad convos, I felt like Yukimura's supports transitioned at least somewhat more fluid and more naturally than the supports I have played (I.e. The Niles and Peri supports as well as Dwyer(?) Though I still need to play more and see.) it is kind of ironic since Yukimura is the least popular male unit in Japan (I don't know why). I find it weird too as his supports also transition to his bond dialogue with you as well [My favorite quote is kind of a spoiler so I am not really tempted to post it here without your permission.])

If you want things that actually happen though, my best bet is probably have Charlotte X Corrin since she actually punches a tree and tries to cover it up. I felt like with time the supports could have been as interesting in my opinion (then again, I like my supports with all my S-Supports so far, even Dwyer and his cookies, Niles being a flirt as he talks about his past with you, and Peri with her killing tendencies.)

I was actually tempted to do a run where Leo marries Peri except I really prefer playing the Revelations routes more since it has easier access to my favorite A+ Supports AND the Saizo+Beruka one. I still haven't married EVERYONE in Revelations and I had an easier time marrying characters in Birthright/Conquest outside of the royal siblings. I don't know though as my playthroughs are kind of closer to endgame.

For Corrin: The neutrals are his best, since every other first-gen, non-Corrinsexual girl's conversation goes "Here's my backstory, explained in three conversations, now let's get married!" No seriously, check them out. They're all like that. Out of the neutral girls, I'd put Azura as the best. She's helped out by the story giving her relationship him screentime and establishing them as already close, and all three of her support chains with Corrin are amazingly heartwarming.

For other people:

Ryoma/Elise has a nice development with a surprisingly cute resolution.

Azama/Orochi is frickin' hilarious with them trying to out-troll the other. You really get the sense they deserve each other by the S-support.

Laslow/Peri is one of the best support chains in the game. I never pair them with anyone else because every other one of their options looks bad in comparison (especially for Peri).

Keaton/Mozu is really cute and non-gimmicky. She makes a lot of sense as Velouria's mom, too.

Benny/Effie is a very underrated support that has them discussing just what their roles as protectors means to them, and the S-support made me gooey inside.

Damn, felicia is the only neutral character (female).

Mmmh i still didn't play nohr and hoshido, but on revelations the support with azura are preatty bad..

You was referring story wise talks?

Damn, felicia is the only neutral character (female).

Mmmh i still didn't play nohr and hoshido, but on revelations the support with azura are preatty bad..

You was referring story wise talks?

? Mozu and Azura are neutrals too. Where did you get the impression Felicia was the only one?

You should have played Nohr/Hoshido first, Revelation spoils pretty much everything. I consider her Revelation talk to be the weakest of the three, with Nohr being the best, then Hoshido, but it's really not bad. It adds the gray-and-grey morality the game was missing, is the only damn source of backstory on Anankos in the game, and the S-support doesn't end in marriage like 90% of the ones in this game.

Not just them, but yes.

? Mozu and Azura are neutrals too. Where did you get the impression Felicia was the only one?

You should have played Nohr/Hoshido first, Revelation spoils pretty much everything. I consider her Revelation talk to be the weakest of the three, with Nohr being the best, then Hoshido, but it's really not bad. It adds the gray-and-grey morality the game was missing, is the only damn source of backstory on Anankos in the game, and the S-support doesn't end in marriage like 90% of the ones in this game.

Not just them, but yes.

Sorry i completly forget about mozu.

On my previous message i was referrig for the lack of nice supports conv on revelations, that right now is the only playthrough i'm doing for first. (i have finish nohr on the japanese version 1 year ago, but ofcourse i didn't understand anything at all, other than what you can understand with the images and reactions of the characters)

I have tried to see Laslow/Peri S, and it seems really nice.

I hope to find more like this one..

Aside from the aforementioned Corrin/Oboro, I found Corrin/Hinoka pretty cute, although part of it may have been that I found it funny that they keep using Hinoka's pegasus as a sort of middleman for the conversations. Elise/Niles is pretty awesome too, as it's very serious time support line where two characters who normally come across as pretty immature in their supports really bond in a mature way. Azama/Azura is kind of similar, although replace Azura being immature with being obtuse in every way. Saizo/Sakura is oddly cute, if a bit abrupt. Them getting past their awkwardness feels more touching than usual, though. Ryoma/Rinkah was also a sort of reasonable and mature development, even making me dislike Ryoma a bit less (then I saw how Ryoma treats Shiro, but that's a different matter >.>). Oh, and Kana/Shigure. The supports don't even try to take it into marriage territory, which I'm completely okay with, but I think their S is worth noting because the whole support line is really silly and cute in a 'just can't help but grin' kind of way. Man, the more I write, more I have to list too. Uh, Shiro/Selkie is super adorbs the entire way through. Their personalities just completely mesh. Also, Kaze/Felicia, because not only is it one of the few support lines that manages to hold back in picking on Felicia (seriously, I looked at the Corrin one with her just because it was there and even he picks on her :/ ), but Kaze actively tries to help make things better for her.

Edited by Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi