Pokémon uPick Mafia - Day 4

SB.

@Crysta, why did you feel that advancing the game even a little bit would be a good idea?

@BBM, do you think if Marth was town, he would vote for Eclipse?

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@refa: bc i wasnt feeling it. bam.

(bc i liked his reaction to my vote, and this is rvs so it )

i didnt rly read the rest of refa's post but i like his effort and his attempts to break this out of rvs

ill think more after my nap

i'm glad the crux of RVS discussion has been anime tiddies, this is the shift the site mafia meta needed

What are your thoughts on BBM? All I know is that you think his "case" (sorry for the air quotes, but I don't think BBM considered it to be an actual case) on you is bad but not whether or not you're actually scumreading him for it or you just kinda don't have a better vote.

It was an ED1 CASE which is to say I didn't have a better vote but his response is okay.

Manix, are you actually finding BBM scummy so far? I mean I already know the answer to that question, but I want your thoughts anyway.

##Unvote

##Vote: Blitz

@Crysta, why did you feel that advancing the game even a little bit would be a good idea?

What is the point of this question? When is advancing the game a bad idea? It looks like you're asking this just to seem active.

Lame, I should have self-voted, I usually get way better RVS reactions. I would post more but I'm tired from exams, I'll word TOMORROW.

i feel that question makes no sense unless he meant 'wouldn't' instead of 'would'; and if that's the case then it's simply because i didn't think it would so i didn't

that aside i agree that both of those questions sound more like scum!blitz asking half-assed questions to go along to get along versus town!blitz asking questions to help us move forward.

@blitz: elaborate on your initial gaius vote. it actually doesn't sound like a completely random vote. is it?

@iris: on that front, you could do the same thing with your vote on him. why didn't you like his vote?

##Unvote: Gaius

worse than man cleavage

someone link me a recent game where Blitz was scum I'm too lazy to look myself

I feel like he's asked a question like that before but idr if he was town or maf in that game

@Haterblade: Still two people coming to the same conclusion immediately after asked means there's at least something there imo. I could check old QT to see what Blitz's reasons for not posting were.

to be fair i have only one blitz town game and one blitz scum game under my belt so i'm probably not the Local Meta Expert

@refa: since that's plural i take it you're gonna go after the other scum reads later instead of now?

Re: Blitz cases- Don't really have any issues with them (mostly because there is literally no better case) but I get better reads off of him from what he gets out of his questions over the actual questions themselves (which seem pointless to me regardless of his alignment, see: the last game with Town!Blitz...I don't remember the name and I'm too lazy to check).

he changed his avatar and made another post

i brought up the iffiness about his introduction as an afterthought and there's not really much else i can say about it

you answered my question fine i might have just phrased it oddly

i'll be back after i do laundry probably. unless i fall asleep.

Don't worry, I fell asleep for you. Why must I be TORMENTED by a healthy sleep schedule? ;_;

But yeah, I'm fine with your response. It just seems like, well, an afterthought (...like you said) over a legitimate issue with him (which is how I first interpreted it as).

dark magician girl, defender (sort of) of sceptiles everywhere

get outta here, defender the magical knight, i'm the best

@refa: bc i wasnt feeling it. bam.

(bc i liked his reaction to my vote, and this is rvs so it )

Uh, you didn't finish that thought. You should do that.

@Haterblade: Still two people coming to the same conclusion immediately after asked means there's at least something there imo. I could check old QT to see what Blitz's reasons for not posting were.

I'm not saying it's based on nothing I just want a better sample

^^Paper- http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52652

to be fair i have only one blitz town game and one blitz scum game under my belt so i'm probably not the Local Meta Expert

@refa: since that's plural i take it you're gonna go after the other scum reads later instead of now?

Blitz is really cagey as scum and doesn't get anything out of his questions (also his followups to them tend to not have a logical progression to them).

I wish I had other scumreads. I'd also settle for just one. That would be PRETTY SWELL.

what the shit kind of question is this

##Unvote

blatantly anti-town. paraflinch it to death

Manix, are you actually finding BBM scummy so far? I mean I already know the answer to that question, but I want your thoughts anyway.

negative, just wanted vote stacking for rvs

I've had a long day of being at high school and then tutoring, I'm so glad there aren't more pages I have to read.

What's with all of the Blitz votes that are coming up all of the sudden? Are your votes on him mostly meta, because I'm not very good at scum!Blitz's meta (aside from scum!Blitz being 300% less helpful than town!Blitz). Could someone explain this to me?

Refa's vote on Crysta is well-explained, I just don't think I agree with his reasoning on why he finds Crysta suspicious. I didn't get any weird vibes from her post.

Give me some time to reread everyone else's posts in RVS, I just did a quick skim and don't really have anything right now so I can't say I really have any opinions yet.

@Boron- I don't really understand why you don't understand the Blitz case? It's about as simple as it gets. Blitz asked Iris why she would want to advance the game, when advancing the game is inherently good.

I agree with the Blitz case but it's like... a lot of votes pretty quickly. Manix's vote in particular felt lazy, although maybe that was just because it was last.

My feelings about Marth are that he RVS voted with like no joke justification or anything, which feels kind of weird, especially as enough people had posted by then that most people would have made some joke response. The Eclipse prod I would also expect to come with a vote, because why wouldn't you? Just feels kind of off.

Refa, do you still think Crysta is suspicious?

Blitz asked Crysta, I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I just read that as a typo because it doesn't make sense for him to ask that when Crysta didn't actually advance the game.

Nope, I'm null reading her and don't have anyone better to vote.

Manix's vote in particular felt lazy, although maybe that was just because it was last.

Guessing 2 pages until impact

why does large amount of votes in a short time = bad?