KoF XIV Discussion Thread: PC version released

Jedi

I'm not the only one who thinks Kukri is amazingly hot, right? Sure it's a little weird not being able to see his face and all, but hey, there are fangirls for Cry, right? Seriously, he rocks a formal v-neck, I don't think many could say they rock a formal v-neck.

Oh yeah, and Sylvie. She's kinda weird.

Kukri MIGHT be hot. Or he might have a face that's sand. Would be nice if I had a little more backstory on him!

Sylvie seems like an annoying girl, until that one super animation where she drops the hyper act. . .and then she's terrifying.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kukri may be a stud, but Clark is confirmed best husbando

Sylvie seems like an annoying girl, until that one super animation where she drops the hyper act. . .and then she's terrifying.

So many chars seem like they are possessed in this game, like holy cow X_X

Zarina: *rolls eyes*

Nelson: Another hot dude, this one exactly my playstyle? Yes please.

Banideras: He's a South American ninja? Odd, but okay I guess.

Kukri MIGHT be hot. Or he might have a face that's sand. Would be nice if I had a little more backstory on him!

To me Kukri is hot in spite of the fact that he might have a face of sand. Agreed on the backstory.

South American team is so stylish, I like em all.

E3 had some matches going on

Heres acouple vids of it.

Edited by Jedi

Zarina: 0/10 appearance, 10/10 fighting style. Probably won't play her, but she flows nicely.

Nelson: I hope he's less obnoxious than Balrog.

Ninja Guy: Bang and Morrigan had a kid or something. I like him.

Totally unimpressed. Team South America? More like team Brazil, and they dont even look like Brazilians. Boxing and nin-jutsu? How about more popular martial art such as BJJ and MMA?

Interesting, they just throw ideas at the wall, see what ones stick and then balance afterwards, sounds like a fun way to do it honestly.

All the GRAPPLES! Ramon looks so fast, and I see Angel is as "classy" as ever :P:

King of Dinosaurs reminds me alot of Tizoc is that supposed to be him?

I'd auto-lose to a team of Banderias (or however his name is spelled), Xanadu, and Dinosaur, because I'd be too busy laughing at them (due to humor, not mockery).

I didn't think I could like Angel any less.

Ramon is still Ramon.

All the GRAPPLES! Ramon looks so fast, and I see Angel is as "classy" as ever :P:

King of Dinosaurs reminds me alot of Tizoc is that supposed to be him?

Same size, some same moves, yes. I believe it's his heel gimmick.

While not directly related to KoF14

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round (Really fun and techical fighter, people seem to just scream its not because FANSERVICE, but anyways) just showed off a trailer for a DLC character

She happens to be related to SNK and KoF :P:

yo Jedi what console do you play DoA5 LR on? :D

I have it on the PS3, although I don't get to hook that up all too much in my college dorm haha.

awww, I've got it for PS3 too! We should arrange a session sometime :D

In any case I'm itching to see the other pachislot gals, Alice and Heart. Hopefully either the Women's Team or Alternate World Team has their trailer tomorrow >_<

awww, I've got it for PS3 too! We should arrange a session sometime :D

In any case I'm itching to see the other pachislot gals, Alice and Heart. Hopefully either the Women's Team or Alternate World Team has their trailer tomorrow >_<

Yeah we'll have to.

Also I believe Team South Town, Geese's team is up next, if I recall the order on the site.

Hopefully Billy's Bo doesn't extend his hitbox like in some of the other games :P:

Looking good though, all 3. Geese would have a fancy evil Butler considering he's just that type of person.

Hopefully Billy's Bo doesn't extend his hitbox like in some of the other games :P:

Looking good though, all 3. Geese would have a fancy evil Butler considering he's just that type of person.

Not sure about that. It's Geese. Geese is the 80s movie martial artist antagonist, these types never go with a beauty boy butler. I half expect him to have more gritty henchman such as Billy.

Edited by Magical CC

Hein looks equally classy and psychotic. Depending on how complicated he is, I might use him, though I'll probably lose because I'm too busy staring at him!

Geese is Geese, and Billy can do my laundry. :P:

DLC costume stuff.

Hein looks equally classy and psychotic. Depending on how complicated he is, I might use him, though I'll probably lose because I'm too busy staring at him!

Geese is Geese, and Billy can do my laundry. :P:

As he would say "HEY COMEON"

Edit: Also KoF14 is being streamed currently https://www.twitch.tv/atlususa

Edited by Jedi