Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

To facilitate discussion and information sharing, I've decided to put together a separate thread for Series 7! I aim to keep the OP updated with new information as it is shared. Enjoy!

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 7
Release Date: December 8th, 2016
Info section on the FECipher Official Website (Japanese)

Booster Series - 士道を征く (Rise to Honor)
Booster Boxes now available for pre-order on AmiAmi!
S7 Sleeves now available for pre-order on AmiAmi! - Eliwood, Lyn, Ryoma, Hana
Booster Pack Image
Booster Box Goodies! Chrom/Seliph Preview Promos, Camilla/Marth Holo Marker Cards, FE7/Azura Promo Sleeves

Featured Games:

• Blazing Sword (Purple Cards)
  • Fates Revelations/Birthright (White Cards)

Revealed Cards:

Official Full Set List Revealed!

December 6 Leaked Cards

[spoiler=Tournament Promos]
Z3LQ2pP.png
9D1pnR1.png
dkMrT4H.png
AHetunz.png
1hOzHnG.png
kAFdHqO.png

[spoiler=Blazing Sword (Purple) Cards]
wgmdpL1.png
Eliwood & Hector

Elsnaei.png
Lyn

ooM0evc.png
Lloyd

GnTrCgW.png
Canas

JWs8Sn9.png
Hector

QI4IDSf.png
Serra

FyRC3LN.png
Lucius

6bSULMm.png
Florina

5S9xgDY.png
Priscilla and Raven from Cipher column update

piPhJZe.png
Jaffar

4fwTcPI.png
Ninian

1HkEsb8.png
Ursula

mX7buHJ.png
Eliwood

0UJUZ7F.png
Nino

[spoiler=Fates - Hoshido (White) Cards]
wZbZtyP.png
Ryoma

QditYgL.png
Saizo & Kagero

0OhWxIe.png
Hinoka

rO5sa7F.png
Setsuna

ySZRYYa.png
Hana

hHsgIV5.png
Kiragi

B0tXsoL.png
Takumi

b9zNcYJ.png
Sumeragi and Hisame from Cipher Column Update

STx2bzr.png
Subaki

[spoiler=Fates Spoiler]
GKyFXjL.png
White/Hoshido Anankos

SvHDoe4.png
Sakura

IlS6be5.png
Jakob

jR27dzq.png
Oboro

l7hHgwD.png
Sophie

ZgoMLSk.png
Lilith

[spoiler=Pre-Release Livestream New Cards]
jyUvQb.png
nyNg3w.png
kt7B8V.png
rqvbEg.png
zJthol.png
xNIREq.png
iqzyYb.png
sdF7Na.png
RjknPq.png
8CsjAU.png
0oVRnw.png
4JO7o8.png
JBOwli.png
2YKEEj.png
LBbMEd.png
5gLFGh.png
wf3EaR.png
6mNHv7.png
CrdTHu.png
h5ueWS.png
P7O0k6.png
xPvf3Q.png
haiu67.png
2cVDCq.png
sBhB2u.png
BCW5As.png
oglfPC.png
Vipw86.png

[spoiler=Full Royal Panorama]
qKHlLcA.jpg

[spoiler=S7 Promo Poster Images]
BXFS608.jpg
RYyPNAr.jpg
qXcx0JO.jpg

[spoiler=Autumn Livestream Reveals]
cipher-autumn-005.jpg
cipher-autumn-006.jpg
cipher-autumn-007.jpg
cipher-autumn-008.jpg
cipher-autumn-009.jpg
cipher-autumn-010.jpg
cipher-autumn-012.jpg
cipher-autumn-014.jpg
cipher-autumn-015.jpg
cipher-autumn-016.jpg
cipher-autumn-017.jpg
cipher-autumn-017.jpg
cipher-autumn-019.jpg
cipher-autumn-020.jpg
cipher-autumn-021.jpg
cipher-autumn-022.jpg

Revealed Artwork:

An album of digitally-released, text-free artwork can be found here, and will be maintained as releases continue, though we won't see an artist-released works until street date.

All pre-release art moved to a lower post because of image cap.

Updates: I believe the information shared in this thread should be all the known information we have up to the current date. Please post in this thread to share new information as it comes! I will keep this post updated with news and images at it arrives. I'm also open to suggestions for things that should be added to (or removed from) the OP, formatting changes, etc.

Discussion & Speculation What Blazing Sword characters do you want to see the most? Which remaining characters or reclasses would you like to see included from Revelations that we haven't seen yet? Who are your predictions for SRs or signed cards? What kind of ST deck do you think we'll be getting, if any? Feel free to also use this thread to discuss and speculate what you think we'll see (or what you would like to see) in the new series.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In featured games, don't you mean Blazing Sword instead of Binding Blade (which is releasing next month, set 5) ?

I also didn't know that before, but they precisely mentioned インビジブルキングダム / 暗夜 (Revelations/Conquest) for set 6 and インビジブルキングダム / 白夜 (Revelations/Birthright) for this set, I wonder what does that mean for the cards they will feature.

Also, not specifically related to this set, but I would like them to release more cards featuring the villains/antagonists of the various games, I thought it could be interesting. They already did that for example with the Black Knight or Hardin (I think ? I've never played a game with Marth yet) and showed Garon and Hydra/Anankos for the upcoming sets, for FE7, it could be Nergal, the Four Fangs and also some of the Morphs. I don't know how much material there is for that though, or if fans would be interested.

Edited by Avk

Hopefully they cut to the chase and give us a starter with Lyn, Eliwood, and Hector.

That Eliwood card is AMAZING. I'm sure that Lyn is the card that's going to fetch the most, but Eliwood's is one of my favorite cards in the entire series so far.

Post hijacked for pre-release art:

[spoiler=All Pre-Release Artwork]

[spoiler=September 24 - S6 pre-release livestream art reveals]

EdUkj6Q.png

Rebecca

JzilZL4.png

Guy

viPFwT4.png

Setsuna

BpARsUH.png

Yukimura

[spoiler=September 2nd - Double-Sided Advertisement (large images)]

YBlGvmM.jpg

Eliwood, Hana, Nino, Ryoma, Sakura, Lyn, Fuga, and Hector.

cIRO6gm.jpg

[spoiler=Artwork revealed during the Summer Livestream]

R8vU112.png

Eliwood

qDP8Q87.png

Hector

zTamwHD.png

Matthew

A2qs4mf.png

Priscilla

fPIsWx2.png

Canas

GDJDtMH.png

Ryoma

lScInAv.png

Hana

khn1m7i.png

Shiro

B8w1RS3.png

Fuga

ECu7yKQ.png

Scarlet

[spoiler=Artwork revealed during the S5 Pre-Release Livestream on June 18th]

wI3WEOS.png

Hector

MaX23sT.png

Lyn art

AwYb3v1.png

Ryoma art

[spoiler=Artwork revealed during the Spring NicoNico Livestream]

wJcX75o.png

Xander & Ryoma

12Dogdi.png

Nino

o6BlRlj.png

Eliwood

In featured games, don't you mean Blazing Sword instead of Binding Blade (which is releasing next month, set 5) ?

I also didn't know that before, but they precisely mentioned インビジブルキングダム / 暗夜 (Revelations/Conquest) for set 6 and インビジブルキングダム / 白夜 (Revelations/Birthright) for this set, I wonder what does that mean for the cards they will feature.

Also, not specifically related to this set, but I would like them to release more cards featuring the villains/antagonists of the various games, I thought it could be interesting. They already did that for example with the Black Knight or Hardin (I think ? I've never played a game with Marth yet) and showed Garon and Hydra/Anankos for the upcoming sets, for FE7, it could be Nergal, the Four Fangs and also some of the Morphs. I don't know how much material there is for that though, or if fans would be interested.

Thanks for the fix! It was a copy/paste error.

The Revelations tidbits are interesting. I'm guessing the Revelations/Conquest vs. Revelations/Birthright means that S6 will only have Black cards and and S7 will only have White. That makes a bit more sense than cramming 3 colours into a set again.

Also, I'm really kind of just hoping that we get a villains set at some point. :p Though I'd be happy for anything that releases more villains as cards. A lot of the FE antagonists are really cool, after all.

Edited by Kirie

Thanks for the fix! It was a copy/paste error.

The Revelations tidbits are interesting. I'm guessing the Revelations/Conquest vs. Revelations/Birthright means that S6 will only have Black cards and and S7 will only have White. That makes a bit more sense than cramming 3 colours into a set again.

Also, I'm really kind of just hoping that we get a villains set at some point. :p Though I'd be happy for anything that releases more villains as cards. A lot of the FE antagonists are really cool, after all.

Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling that way, I was secretly hoping for a specific expansion dedicated to Villains at some point, but I don't think they'll do that, but if they include more of them in the upcoming sets (if including them make sense of course, I'm not particularly asking for a Batta the Beast card), I would be fine with that.

I'm still a little confused over how they'll do the Revelations/Conquest and Revelations/Birthright thing, what the "Revelations" part will add compared to just... well simply black cards (Conquest) and white cards (Birthright). Maybe more alternate class cards (like Leo Samurai, Ryoma Wyvern Lord etc...) ?

Although I'm probably looking too much into things, if they just release more cards to complement already released sets (like set 4 was for red and blue) that would be fine too.

Edited by Avk

So how will the Oboro shown last time and the panorama Xander shown today fit?

They would be cards of their opposite colour, the same way the reclassed royals were done in S3.

Edited by Kirie

I really just want a set of Sacred Stones cards.

I have a feeling though that they'll launch along side the Gaiden set.

Every new faction has been launched with a returnee faction since set 3 (Tellius). So unless Gaiden's a subset of the Red faction (which is a possibility); I'll doubt that would happen.

Edited by Draxal

Xander and Ryoma straight up looked like they Mega Evolved or something

Something definitely looks a bit off, though. Xander's waist is too thin, and both his and Ryoma's hands are out of proportion with the rest of their bodies.

But at least it's not as bad as Xander's starter deck art.

EDIT: Said artwork:

S04-002.png

Edited by The DanMan

Something definitely looks a bit off, though. Xander's waist is too thin, and both his and Ryoma's hands are out of proportion with the rest of their bodies.

But at least it's not as bad as Xander's starter deck art.

Well, I actually don't think their hands are that out of proportion because I think what's making their hands look a bit funny is because their hands are trying to achieve a slight perspective towards the viewer so their hands are naturally going to look a bit bigger because of it. But the perspective is really subtle so I can see why their hands might look a bit too big.

As for Xander's waist - could have been worse. It's possibly because his spine/back is arching in a bit too much.

I always thought there was something wrong with that card.

There's "something", and there's "everything".

The face... the proportions... how did anybody ever approve it?

The 3 lords are pretty much a given, not sure about the rest, but does someone know when was that poll made ? I've seen no mention on that page and I'm wondering how relevant it is now, both to gauge the popularity of the characters and how they will be represented in Cipher. Not saying that they won't follow it, I'm just curious.

That poll is from shortly after the game was released.

As for SR cards; Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, Nino, Matthew, Ursula. Ryoma, Scarlet, Oboro, Mikoto, Takumi, and Saizo.

I'm going to put my money down for FE7's SRs being Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Florina, Raven, and Nino. Not sure on Conquest/Birthright, since I haven't even gotten to play that one yet, but Oboro seems like a shoe-in based on her popularity, and I can see both Ryoma and Takumi getting them, too.

I think Oboro is definitely going to get an SR this round - she's the only one of the top five girls to not have one yet. Honestly trying to guess the rest beyond Ryoma is hard because most of the top characters are from Nohr... maybe there will be a Hoshido!Silas?

Just to throw up some wild guesses: Oboro, Ryoma, Hinata (or Saizo?), Subaki, Mikoto, and [spoiler=Revelation Spoiler]Arete/Shenmei

I dunno - I'll have better guesses once the Nohr set comes out. Scarlet isn't as popular over there as she is over here so I dunno if she'd get a SR over more "sellable" characters. She'll probably get an R at least.

FE7: Lyn, Hector, Eliwood (obviously), Nino, Lloyd, Ninian? I'm pretty sure Lloyd is the most popular "villain" in FE7 and so far they've only done one villain SR when they do do them at all - he's much higher in popularity than Ursula (even though I could see Ursula being appealing just because of her design so I dunno). Ninian's also a pretty major character, though I could see them swapping her out with Rebecca or Florina.

Edited by Hakkari