Cipher Series 7 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Dec 16: Tournament Promos Revealed!

Kirie

I think that was the purpose to promote #FE though as a whole.

But if anything, it is possible to get a starter deck based off Blazing Sword alone. But Radiant Dawn didn't have one either, so it's hard to say.

Your idea doesn't sound bad, but my wallet man. Woop.

Starter decks aren't all that expensive all things considered. Unless you're one of those weirdos that orders 3 or 4 of each deck to get full sets of ST+, but no one sane does that~

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starter decks aren't all that expensive all things considered. Unless you're one of those weirdos that orders 3 or 4 of each deck to get full sets of ST+, but no one sane does that~

I always get at least 2 STs anyway but yeah.

I think I accidentally ordered 3 STs of the #FE one by accident heh

RD totally could have had enough characters to fill an ST. All they had to do was make one starring the Dawn Brigade. :U

But, yeah, despite that, I definitely think we'll still continue seeing them. Hopefully we'll find out for sure relatively soon when S7 goes up for pre-order.

PS: Don't tell me I'm the only one excited for the fact that it's really closer to 2 months in between sets since S6 comes at the end of Sept and S7 is coming in the beginning of December. :U Also glad the release will be before my Christmas/New Years trip so I won't have to worry about being behind for that.

PS: Don't tell me I'm the only one excited for the fact that it's really closer to 2 months in between sets since S6 comes at the end of Sept and S7 is coming in the beginning of December. :U Also glad the release will be before my Christmas/New Years trip so I won't have to worry about being behind for that.

I honestly didn't expect Series 7 til next year, but the fact that it's coming out earlier than I thought may kill me heh

Some cool new tidbits thanks to PrinceofIris and @cardland_cipher:

[spoiler=Preview Advertisement for S7 cards, spoilered for large]
YBlGvmM.jpg

There's also the backside of that ad goes into some gameplay details, but I'll let the players and/or those with better Japanese explain it, since they'll do a much better job than me. >_>

Edited by Kirie

Predicting rarities for these.

Eliwood HN

Hana HN

Nino HN

Ryoma HN

Sakura 50/50 HN/N going with N

Lyn HN

Fuuga N

Hector N

I'll go with Sakura for HN. Anyway, it only makes sense in Series 6 if Xander has 3 cards and Elise / Leo / Camilla have 2 each. Recall that Beruka3 (the rare one) is 62, and Peri must be before her, which means 60 and 61 are taken.

So it would go like this -> Xander (51, 52, 53) + Camilla (54, 55) + Leo (56, 57) and Elise (58 and 59).

Note that there has been also a Maid Elise so there's gotta be something up with this.

Otherwise they're changing the order around probably.

Fuuga could be HN too who knows.

S7 booster boxes are now available for pre-order on AmiAmi. However, no matching ST Deck has been added. This could mean that there will not be an ST Deck released with S7, since previously they've all gone up for pre-order at the same time.

There shouldn't be a new ST as there's not a new color being featured nor an special gimmick like in TMS' case.

If yo uwant to ballpark an ST for an already existing color at least go for Blue in Set8.

• 3 weeks later...

would love to see Sword Master Takumi, Spear Master Hinoka and Exorcist Sakura in the 4 card side, but i dont really see it happening

Well... Onmioji!Sakura is a complete posibility thanks to Maid!Elise... The other cards in the other hand... yeah.

Hinoka and Takumi are recruited as base tier units, so it's not impossible that they would also get alternate classes in this set.

But that would mean two Kinshi Knight xDU

The Blazing Sword artwork looks amazing. Haven't had time to follow Cipher much, but this has me interested again!

EDIT: Right, would love to see Legault/Heath in there. But that's just favoritism speaking.

Edited by eggclipse