Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

I thought that we should probably seperate the skill requests for the US and Europe/Australia as they are region locked. This way, we can avoid mess inside the original thread. Otherwise, the same rules apply here as they do in the other one:

Please state the characters and the skills you need below.

Please note that skills from DLC / Amiibo Classes ARE NOT LEARNABLE from MyCastle Battles

You also CAN'T LEARN skills from Characters with the BLUE SHIELDS, you also CAN'T RECRUIT them, so don't include them on your team.

For people who are replying to Skill Requests, please try to do the following to make it easier for others

Have the Throne Empty for Easy Capture

Set your characters on HOLD and/or Remove all of their Equipments

Remove DLC Class abilities from that character to increase skills available

If you want to include the Dusk Dragon, please put it close to entrance so we can break them easily.

Don't bait people by only using characters with blue shields since they are not recruitable / learnable

Also Remember to Hit Update Castle after you finish making changes.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait wait, you mean Europeans cannot visit my castle and vice versa? (Murican version) If so, ooouch

Unfortunately yes, we are on our own little pocket dimension, so we have to basically start from scratch in terms of skill hunting. I have been doing my best to supply some that I've found but started Revelation today so will have to build up a team again.

Unfortunately yes, we are on our own little pocket dimension, so we have to basically start from scratch in terms of skill hunting. I have been doing my best to supply some that I've found but started Revelation today so will have to build up a team again.

well fuck. Thats legit ASS and im salty on your behalf, and mine because i wanted to share stuff with Euro frands. :( Maaaaan. After i went to a bunch of trouble of getting Aptitude for almost all of the cast. why they do this? I guess i need to put a NA warning on my addy in me sig.

well fuck. Thats legit ASS and im salty on your behalf, and mine because i wanted to share stuff with Euro frands. :( Maaaaan. After i went to a bunch of trouble of getting Aptitude for almost all of the cast. why they do this? I guess i need to put a NA warning on my addy in me sig.

Never mind the fact that I have no trouble connecting with people in the US and Asia in Pokemon, but apparently Fire Emblem can't do the same. Because reasons I guess.

I will probably be the silly guy but... i just began FE Fates Hoshido and i want to stay for each character in their class path for now (as well in conquest).

It's a bad strategy? I know you can exchange skills but it's like...doing the natural order of things to me.

I will probably be the silly guy but... i just began FE Fates Hoshido and i want to stay for each character in their class path for now (as well in conquest).

It's a bad strategy? I know you can exchange skills but it's like...doing the natural order of things to me.

Nope work just fine and it comes down to what kind of strategy you can come up with your move pool of skills and play the way you want. The game won't punish you for that.

12594-22656-81075-16016 I hacked an aptitude on my avatar and a few other skills. I will hack a full easy mode skill set on all my current characters somewhere next week (little time sorry). The skill set will probably contain: replicate, aptitude, future sight, nobility and lethality.

Edit:this is my castle code; 12594-22656-81075-16016

Edited by DarkFQ

-

I hardly have any skills yet, but my Avatar has Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude, Quixotic and Vantage.

Feel free to visit me @10903-25360-59185-31682

Can anyone tell me how to set up my castle to have characters on hold, nobody on the throne, etc. ?

I only understand how to update data. Where do I arrange everything?

EDIT: Found someone with Vantage by just entering 'Vantage' into search by castle name lol

Edited by 000tin

Does anyone have any proc skills on any Birthright units?

Can anyone tell me how to set up my castle to have characters on hold, nobody on the throne, etc. ?

I'm wondering the same.

Does anyone have Corrin/MU with Vantage? :)

I hardly have any skills yet, but my Avatar has Hoshidan Unity, Aptitude and Quixotic.

Feel free to visit me @10903-25360-59185-31682

I believe you can set units to hold when you choose them for the castle defense

Unfortunately yes, we are on our own little pocket dimension, so we have to basically start from scratch in terms of skill hunting.

The best way to start from scratch would be to transfer your US saves to your EU save, then share the wealth around. Not everyone can do it, but those who can will greatly help out.

Hello hello,

I'm looking for someone that have Caeldori with Bowbreaker and/or good rare skills for Selkie and her father.

Thanks

Btw, I think Nintendo made a bad move with region lock on castle. Unless they are thinking about unlocking after the officially Revelation DLC is out for avoiding the over skills but I don't have any expection of that.

Path: Birthright

Castle Name: HaveSomeSkills

Castle Address: 05073-76651-95799-16246

Note: Place your units on the right side (rather than centre) to get to the throne.

Units and Skills:

MU (Emily): Renewal, Strong Riposte, Replicate

Silas: Aegis

Azura: Pavise, Renewal

Saizo: Golembane, Lethality, Astra

Kana (M): Aegis, Replicate, Luna

Sophie: Aegis, Replicate, Luna, Sol

Mitama: Rend Heaven, Renewal, Potent Potion

Sakura: Rally Luck and Magic, Future Sight

Kaden: Even Better

Here are the skills I have right now on the Hoshido path: ( My Castle: 07709-72165-00312-06342 )

Please note me if the skill you want is not equiped right now.
Castel is set up for an easy Seize.

I am personaly looking for skills for Kaden like Counter

MU: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Pavise, Hoshidan Unity, Luna, Renewal, Duplicate, Ventage

Kaden: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Vantage

Kana (m): Duelist’s Blow, Renewal, Nohirian trust, Dragon Ward, Ventage, Miracle, Defender, Astra, Hoshiden Unity

Selkie: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Counter, Aegis, Luna, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Hoshiden Unity

Asugi: Rend Heaven, Magic +2, Lethality, Duplicate, Shurikenfair

Rhajat: Magic Counter, Miracle, Tomefair
Sophie: Aegis, Shove, Camaraderie, Seal Resistens, Certain blow, Counter (I'm working on Luna and will update once I got it)
Hinoka: Rend Heaven, Bow Breaker, Inspiration
Ryouma: Luna, Rend Heaven, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Death Blow (not set up right now)
Azura: Luna, Profitier, Pavise, Duplicate

Takumi: Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Astra, Lethality, Luna, Dulpicate

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Castle Address: 01877-41233-10795-98211

Path: Birthright (for now, I have the Special Edition, so Conquest and Revelation are following)

My castle is set up for an easy seize.

Avatar: Replicate, Dragon Fang, Luna, Hoshidan Unity, Sol

Azura: Profiteer, Aegis, Pavise, Luck +4, Luna

Takumi: Lethality, Replicate, Quixotic, Bowfaire, Rend Heaven

Ryoma: Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Luna, Astra, Rend Heaven

Shigure: Luna, Darting Blow, Bowfaire, Quick Draw, Air Superiority

Shiro: Seal Defense, Astra, Swap, Poison Strike, Quixotic

Saizo: Rend Heaven, Poison Strike, Duelist's Blow, Quixotic, Lethality

Hinoka: Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Rend Heaven, Warding Blow, Bowbreaker

Sakura: Luna, Pavise, Darting Blow, Aegis, Astra

Oboro: Seal Defense, Swap, Quixotic, Vantage, Astra

Let me know if you need anything!

Edited by Pikappa93

When you visit a castle and you try to visit it again it says you need to wait a day, does it mean a day in real life? Cause i did a chapter and then tried to visit again and it still wouldn't let me.

When you visit a castle and you try to visit it again it says you need to wait a day, does it mean a day in real life? Cause i did a chapter and then tried to visit again and it still wouldn't let me.

Yes it means a real day. =)

Here are the skills I have right now on the Hoshido path: ( My Castle: 07709-72165-00312-06342 )

Please note me if the skill you want is not equiped right now.

Castel is set up for an easy Seize.

I am personaly looking for skills for Kaden like Counter

MU: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Pavise, Hoshidan Unity, Luna, Renewal, Duplicate, Ventage

Kaden: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Vantage

Kana (m): Duelist’s Blow, Renewal, Nohirian trust, Dragon Ward, Ventage, Miracle, Defender, Astra, Hoshiden Unity

Selkie: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Counter, Aegis, Luna, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Hoshiden Unity

Asugi: Rend Heaven, Magic +2, Lethality, Duplicate, Shurikenfair

Rhajat: Magic Counter, Miracle, Tomefair

Sophie: Aegis, Shove, Camaraderie, Seal Resistens, Certain blow, Counter (I'm working on Luna and will update once I got it)

Hinoka: Rend Heaven, Bow Breaker, Inspiration

Ryouma: Luna, Rend Heaven, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Death Blow (not set up right now)

Azura: Luna, Profitier, Pavise, Duplicate

Takumi: Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Astra, Lethality, Luna, Dulpicate

Man, your Selkie is what I exactly wanted. Thank you!

Ok is some times i don't pass in the forum and i discovered this thing now. Wow i was already amaze by the fact you cannot connect the USA version with the JAP version, but in that case there are some reason why becouse the localization...but this i don't get why. In some way is positivi, so evreybody can get a fresh experience instand for go and buy the best skills but...why?