Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

Man, your Selkie is what I exactly wanted. Thank you!

You're welcome. I do not regret marrying Kaden to get her most of these skills for one second.

(he somehow turned into a complete monster for me and saved my ass so many times)

And S-Supporting her with Asugi was one of the best ideas I had XD

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have much but if there's stuff that you like feel free to visit. I did get every skill that Felicia could get from her original and heart seal branches. (Skills in sig)

Hey, everyone! I have some skills to offer, which I collected from players I found online. There may be a skill you'd like, so check it out if you want.

Castle Address is this: 18446-11515-47270-30172

Path: Birthright

My team includes:

Avatar (Hoshido Noble): Aegis, Luna, Sol, Rend Heaven, Armored Blow (also has: Pavise, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity, Dragon Fang, Draconic Curse, Renewal)

Hana (Swordmaster): Armored Blow, Luna, Pavise, Miracle, Amaterasu (also has: Swordfaire, Astra, Countermagic, Air Superiority, Renewal, Lifetaker)

Kana (Hoshido Noble): Miracle, Vantage, Sol, Dragon Fang, Rend Heaven (also has: Hoshidan Unity)

Selkie (Nine Tails): Lethality, Astra, Counter, Hoshidan Unity, Grisly Wound (also has: Beastkiller, Poison Blade)

Hinoka (Falcon Knight): Lancefaire, Luna, Bowbreaker, Rend Heaven, Defence Seal (also has: Speed Seal)

Felicia (Maid): Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Aegis, Pavise, Rend Heaven

Midori (Puppeteer): Shurikenfaire, Lethality, Profiteer, Demoiselle, Duplicate

Sakura (Onmyoji): Live to Serve, Amaterasu, Renewal, Miracle, Demoiselle (also has: Rend Heaven, Countermagic, Air Superiority)

Ryoma (Swordmaster): Line of Death, Seal Strength, Luna, Amaterasu, Poison Blade (also has: Astra, Swordfaire, Vantage, Air Superiority, Lethality)

Saizo (Master Ninja): Seal Strength, Lethality, Line of Death, Rend Heaven, Duelist's Blow (also has: Vantage)

Some others with okay-ish skills are:

Azura: Luna, Pavise, Miracle,

Takumi: Amaterasu, Astra, Air Superiority

Mozu: Profiteer, Amaterasu, Seal Defence,

Orochi: Rend Heaven

Oboro: Rend Heaven, Seal Resistance

Shiro: Luna, Pavise

Jakob: Luna, Aegis, Armored Blow, Miracle, Defender

Dwyer: Rend Heaven

Asugi: Rend Heaven, Aptitude

If you need any of the backup skills / characters with skills, let me know.

EDIT: 27.05.2016

FINALLY DONE!

My Castle team is complete! I have updated the list of available skills for your convenience, so feel free to visit, if anything catches your eye!

Edited by DragonFlames

Castle Address: 01228-03325 26982-56682

Path: Revelation

I don't have much to offer yet, but I have:

Corrin- Aptitude, Death Blow, Vantage, Hoshidan Utility, Vengeance
Azura- Lethality, Astra, Shurikenfaire

Ryoma- Death Blow

Hinoka- Seal Speed, Seal Defence, Rend Heaven

Takumi- Rend Heaven, Astra, Lethality

If anybody has Vantage on Azura or Aptitude for Azura/any of the royal siblings, please let me know.

EDIT: I haven't spent a lot of time on streetpass yet, so does anyone know how to set it up so that the skills of my streetpass team don't change if I change the skills on my units in-game?

Edited by Phillius

Revelation is not out yet for EU or am I wrong?

anyway back to topic, anyone with skills on Conquest path? Seems everyone only plays Hoshido.

Special Edition :)

Does anyone have MU with the skill that gives you +Critical?

Yeah, I've got Death Blow. Posted above you.

When you visit a castle and you try to visit it again it says you need to wait a day, does it mean a day in real life? Cause i did a chapter and then tried to visit again and it still wouldn't let me.

I think there is a way to get around that. IIRC if you have revisit same character after you've visited 30 or so other castles

Edited by FoliFF

Special Edition :)

Wow lul. I bought a code for revelation and it doesn't work in game until 9th of June facepalm ;(. is yours a code as well or is it all in 1?

should have bought one ;(

Edited by takundes

EDIT: I haven't spent a lot of time on streetpass yet, so does anyone know how to set it up so that the skills of my streetpass team don't change if I change the skills on my units in-game?

After your set up and pressed update and then changed the skill around the streetpass team won't change till you reupdated it again.

Does anyone have an Avatar with Quixotic?

Also, might as well post mine as well in case something catches your fancy.

Address: 00306-11708-95583-84640

Name: [EZSeize]Skills

Path: Revelation

Avatar: Hoshidan Unity/ Draconic Hex/ Rend Heaven/ Renewal/ Sol

Saizo: Poison Strike/ Lethality/ Duelist's Blow/ Quixotic/ Astra

Takumi: Quick Draw/ Rend Heaven/ Astra/ Lifetaker/ Certain Blow

Camilla: Astra/ Axebreaker/ Sol/ Rally Defense/ Savage Blow

Ryoma: Vantage/ Duelist's Blow/ Astra/ Lethality/ Rend Heaven

Leo: Malefic Aura/ Heartseeker/ Duelist's Blow/ Seal Magic/ Astra

Xander: Shelter/ Elbow Room/ Defender/ Swordbreaker/ Rally Defense

Asugi: Astra/ Renewal/ Poison Strike/ Lethality/ Nobility (Also have Dragon Fang)

Kana(M): Astra/ Dragon Fang/ Renewal/ Nobility

Shiro: Seal Defense/ Astra/ Swap/ Savage Blow/ Seal Speed

I'm looking for skills mostly for Setsuna, Kagero and Hana

And I might as well share My Castle

Adress:04307-59453-50342-60355
Name: Some Skills ^^
Path is Birthright

Avatar: Rend Heaven/ Sol/ Luna/ Astra

Azura: Luna/ Astra/ Profiteer/ Replicate
Sakura: Rend Heaven/ Luna/ Replicate
Oboro: Astra/ Rend Heaven
Takumi: Astra/ Rend Heaven/ Luna

Ryoma: Luna/ Rend Heaven

Kaze: Rend Heaven

Hinoka: Astra/ Rend Heaven/ Luna

Subaki: Luna/ Rend Heaven

Orochi: Rend Heaven

Question about calling cards, are they locked to a save file? For example i've obtained a few on my Birthright save, will i have them when i start a Conquest save?

They are not locked. I finished Conquest a week ago and I still have all the cards in my Birthright play. But you are limited with 99 calling cards so be careful about what you get. You will also get to use 5 more cards when you finish the game. For calling your old MC in your new game for example, or just getting all its skills.

Updating my list since I got some good stuff for Jakob and Shiro.

My Castle: 07709-72165-00312-06342

I am still looking for counter on Kaden but I started a new file to get it on him so I might get it in the next few days, since noone set's him up in there castle and when they do he just has the Ninetails skills...

MU: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Pavise, Hoshidan Unity, Luna, Renewal, Duplicate, Ventage
Kaden: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Ventage, Rend Heaven (Quixotic and Counter in the work)
Kana (m): Duelist’s Blow, Renewal, Nohirian trust, Dragon Ward, Ventage, Miracle, Defender, Astra, Hoshiden Unity
Selkie: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Counter, Aegis,Luna, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Hoshiden Unity
Asugi: Rend Heaven, Magic +2, Lethality, Duplicate, Shurikenfair
Rhajat: Magic Counter, Miracle, Tomefair
Sophie: Aegis, Shove, Camaraderie, Seal Resistens, Certain blow, Counter, Luna, Sol
Hinoka: Rend Heaven, Bow Breaker, Inspiration
Ryouma: Luna, Rend Heaven, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Death Blow (not set up right now)
Azura:
Luna, Profitier, Pavise, Duplicate
Takumi: Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Astra, Lethality, Luna, Dulpicate
Jakob: Luna, Aegis, Certain blow, Defender (not set up right now)
Shiro: Seal Defense, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Pavis, Aegis, Aptitude, Ventage, Locktouch (not set up right now)
Dwyer:
Luck +4, (working on Luna and other skills)

They are not locked. I finished Conquest a week ago and I still have all the cards in my Birthright play. But you are limited with 99 calling cards so be careful about what you get. You will also get to use 5 more cards when you finish the game. For calling your old MC in your new game for example, or just getting all its skills.

So its possible to get your character into another file like in Awakening? Awesome! Is it possible to get other units as well or is it just the protagonist?

And can I recruit my Birthright MC into my Conquest playthrough?

So its possible to get your character into another file like in Awakening? Awesome! Is it possible to get other units as well or is it just the protagonist?

And can I recruit my Birthright MC into my Conquest playthrough?

Yeah, you can get at max 5 other units that you are choosing which means if you want Selkie in your Conquest playthrough, you can. The problem is that they will be considered as summoned characters just like the one you get in others castles so no support conversation or support level.

I am still looking for counter on Kaden but I started a new file to get it on him so I might get it in the next few days, since noone set's him up in there castle and when they do he just has the Ninetails skills...

I feel the same. It is just the same with me but with Caeldori. I really want a Caeldori with bowbreaker but I need to start a new game file like you and I'm too lazy for that... I really had luck with your Selkie though ^^.

Yeah, you can get at max 5 other units that you are choosing which means if you want Selkie in your Conquest playthrough, you can. The problem is that they will be considered as summoned characters just like the one you get in others castles so no support conversation or support level.

But at a price right?

And it seems once you add someone's calling card you can't delete it, that's quite inconvenient. I added someone by accident and now he/she's stuck in my list.

I feel the same. It is just the same with me but with Caeldori. I really want a Caeldori with bowbreaker but I need to start a new game file like you and I'm too lazy for that... I really had luck with your Selkie though ^^.

Huh I think I saw a Celdori with bowbreaker in one of the easy seize castels I saw today... I'll try to find it again.

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Hey there,

im searching for some EU Laslow Rally skills. My path is nohr, and I didnt marry him with Aqua, so he has no chance to reclass into sky knight... :/ and i need rally speed.

Also searching for hoshidan unity/ nohrian trust midori, maybe also quixotic. PLS help.

(Also rend heaven siegbert, miracle siegbert and maybe lethality on him, he did only receave astra and replicate from him parents)