Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get replicate on Azura? If so does anyone have it?

Also looking for hoshido units with profiteer.

I have Azura wit both Replicate and profiteer.

I set her up for you =)

07709-72165-00312-06342

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Does anyone have a Charlotte with any decent skills other than the standard Fighter/berserker/hero ones? I want her in my main Revelation party but she is lagging behind all the royals with fancy skills.

So just a warning to everyone I will set up my second savefile castel for a while which means most of the characters won't have the skills.
I'm doing this for the person that wanted bowbreaker on Celdori.
The person who wanted replicate and profiteer on Azura don't worry I am setting her up as well.
I'll leave a post again once I changed back to my main file castel and will update my skill list again.
( Got a bunch of good stuff for Celdori, Kaze and Midori and almost have reached my goal of Counter for Kaden x-x )

So just a warning to everyone I will set up my second savefile castel for a while which means most of the characters won't have the skills.

The person who wanted replicate and profiteer on Azura don't worry I am setting her up as well.

I'll leave a post again once I changed back to my main file castel and will update my skill list again.

( Got a bunch of good stuff for Celdori, Kaze and Midori and almost have reached my goal of Counter for Kaden x-x )

I got both replicate and profiteer on Azura now, thanks!

Hmm, does that mean different save files share the same castle code? Like, one person can't have multiple castles online?

I got both replicate and profiteer on Azura now, thanks!

Hmm, does that mean different save files share the same castle code? Like, one person can't have multiple castles online?

Sadly yes you can not.

When I updated my second file castle it gave me the exact same castle adresse.

So my castle looks like shit now hahaha...

Thank you very much ! You are like a hero for me !

Thanks again ^^.

Hey guys, does anyone have an Aptitude Skill for Nyx yet?

I've looked at her growths, she really needs it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Soledge

Hey Guys, i'm just another FE fan who's bummed out about the fact that Nintendo and collaborators, made a huge load of changes to FE Fates just to stab us loyal fans in the back.

I've never felt so betrayed my entire life considering the fact that i payed $112, and im not getting my bang and of my buck here. Awakening had way more pros then cons I.M.O.P.

Game creators should occasionally make changes to support and improve a gamer's experience, not the opposite.

Anyways guys sorry about the rant, at the moment my first priority is seeking first gen characters with aptitude on them.

This is what i have currently......

Hoshido path

Region: Aus / Eu ( Cross Region is Locked, insult to injury much? )

Address: 13260--22604--35914--09339

Caste name: Aptitude Camp

MU: Nobility, Aptitude, Future Sight, Renewal, Aegis.

Azura: Profiteer, Luck+4, Darting Blow, Renewal, Replicate.

Jakob: Live to Serve, Tomebreaker, Gentilhomme, Resistance +2, Death Blow

Hana: Duelist's Blow, Vantage, Seal Strength, Life Taker, Swordfaire.

Hinoka: Darting Blow, Bowbreaker, Lethality, Rend Heaven, Movement + 1.

Kaden: Beastbane, Evenhanded, Aptitude.

Sakura: Rally Luck, Renewal, Replicate, Amaterasu, Tomefaire.

Kaze: Aptitude, Seal Defence, Seal Speed, Duelist's Blow, Vantage.

Mozu: Aptitude, Underdog, Seal Strength, Poison Strike, Life and Death.

Rinkah: Seal Resistance, Shove, Salvage Blow, Locktouch.

Reserved skills:

MU: Dragon Fang, Dragonic Hex, Sol, Counter, Replicate
Azura: Voice of Peace, Inspiring Song,
Hinoka: Camaraderie,
Sakura: Miracle, Countermagic, Rend Heaven, Aegis
Hana: Quixotic.
Kaze: Poison Strike, Locktouch.

Reserved Units:

Takumi: Life and Death, Rend Heaven, Life Taker, Quick Draw, Skill + 2.
Subaki: Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Aegis, Pavise.

If any of you guys want me to make changes to my characters / skills, you can inform me through here or send me a " Ninja's mask and mention to my villager " its really different" (the last one), to get my attention asap in-game.

My castle is an easy seize, and i've taken off all my items and set my units on hold. If any of you guys visit my castle after viewing this thread, please leave me some feedback through here as well so i can identify you and make some improvements.

Thanks Guys.

I changed back to my main castle =)

My Castle: 07709-72165-00312-06342

New skills are marked

MU: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Pavise, Hoshidan Unity, Luna, Renewal, Replicate, Ventage, Death Blow, Quixotic, Counter
Kaden: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Ventage, Rend Heaven (Quixotic and Counter in the work)
Kana (m): Duelist’s Blow, Renewal, Nohirian trust, Dragon Ward, Ventage, Miracle, Defender, Astra, Hoshiden Unity
Selkie: Duelist’s Blow , Astra, Counter, Aegis,Luna, Lethality, Dragon Ward, Hoshiden Unity
Asugi: Rend Heaven, Magic +2, Lethality, Duplicate, Shurikenfair
Rhajat: Magic Counter, Miracle, Tomefair
Sophie: Aegis, Shove, Camaraderie, Seal Resistens, Darting Blow, Counter, Luna, Sol, Death Blow
Hinoka: Rend Heaven, Bow Breaker, Inspiration
Ryouma: Luna, Rend Heaven, Life or Death, Certain Blow, Death Blow
Azura: Luna, Profitier, Pavise, Duplicate
Takumi: Certain Blow, Rend Heaven, Astra, Lethality, Luna, Replicate (not set up right now)
Jakob: Luna, Aegis, Certain blow, Defender (not set up right now)
Shiro: Seal Defense, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Pavis, Aegis, Aptitude, Ventage, Locktouch, Quixotic (not set up right now)
Dwyer:
Luck +4, Luna, Shelter, Ellbowroom, Darting blow (not set up right now)
Celdori: Aegis, Pavis, I can set up a different Celdori with Bowbreaker if someone needs it
(not set up right now)
Midori: Profiteer, Lethality, Dualistblow, Potent Potion, Quicl Salve (Not set up right now)
Sakura: Duplicate, Pavise, Astra, Luna, Aegis (not set up right now)

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Does anyone have Caeldori with Rend heaven/Astra/Sol/Luna? I can't find one anywhere

I have a Caeldori with Astra and Luna. She also have Unity (Hoshido), Amateratsu and Bowbreaker. I can put her with Dragon Fangs if you only want offensive skills. I will also make her a Basara which means she should be able to get Rend Heaven soon.

Edit: She now has Rendheaven.

Edited by Jips

I have a Caeldori with Astra and Luna. She also have Unity (Hoshido), Amateratsu and Bowbreaker. I can put her with Dragon Fangs if you only want offensive skills. I will also make her a Basara which means she should be able to get Rend Heaven soon.

Edit: She now has Rendheaven.

Thank you very much, I will be on my way shortly

By the way, I might as well share my castle, which has skills I've been gathering over the past week.

Here's the address: 10575-46868-19946-61026

Units:

Rowan (Avatar) - Nobility, Dragon Fang, Dragon Ward, Pavise, Sol

Sakura - Miracle, Rally Luck, Luna, Renewal, Rend Heaven

Oboro - Quixotic, Seal Defense, Swap, Rend Heaven, Astra

Hinoka - Darting Blow, Camaraderie, Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker

Takumi - Skill +2, Quick Draw, Lethality, Astra, Rend Heaven

Ryoma - Vantage, Duelist's Blow, Astra, Luna

Mitama - Rally Luck, Astra, Miracle, Shove, Renewal

Caeldori - Aegis, Rend Heaven, Bowbreaker, Rally Speed, Dragon Fang

Selkie - Astra, Rend Heaven, Beastbane, Hoshidan Unity, Quixotic

Kiragi - Skill +2, Astra, Rend Heaven, Quick Draw

Hope that helps anyone, I'm trying to get better skills now for these, so they will update frequently :)

Edited by Hoshidokoala

[Hacked Skills Castle]

I really feel like I've spread the aptitude epidemic, since I only found Avatars, Mozu's and Second gens with aptitude. I did hack aptitude in on my avatar this launch(was experimenting with powersaves), anyway here you'll find alot of good skills. Laslow is a Dark Flier and has a dlc skill, however you can recruit him as a rallybot.

The Castle is an easy seize castle.

Castle Code: 12594-22656-81075-16016

Avatar: Aptitude, Far Sight, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Replicate

Azura, Kaze, Jakob, Felicia, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Flora: Apitude, Far Sight, Nobility, Replicate, Lethaility

Laslow: Rally Spectrum [DLC],Rally Strenght, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Skill.

This is my friendcode: 3754-9668-5024, if you add me just send me a pm with yours.

Edit: I would like to tell that I am not a "skill shop" , my castle won't be updated untill all my characters are fully grinded. This will take some time, because I don't have much time to play games.

Once I completly grinded my units out I'll change it to a hard castle, but will update this thread when that time comes.

Edited by DarkFQ

[Hacked Skills Castle]

I really feel like I've spread the aptitude epidemic, since I only found Avatars, Mozu's and Second gens with aptitude. I did hack aptitude in on my avatar this launch(was experimenting with powersaves), anyway here you'll find alot of good skills. Laslow is a Dark Flier and has a dlc skill, however you can recruit him as a rallybot.

The Castle is an easy seize castle.

Castle Code: 12594-22656-81075-16016

Avatar: Aptitude, Far Sight, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, ReplicateAzura, Kaze, Jakob, Felicia, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Flora: Apitude, Far Sight, Nobility, Replicate, LethailityLaslow: Rally Spectrum [DLC],Rally Strenght, Rally Magic, Rally Speed, Rally Skill.

This is my friendcode: 3754-9668-5024, if you add me just send me a pm with yours.

Once I completly grinded my units out I'll change it to a hard castle, but will update this thread when that time comes.

Good Job!

Would you be able to give Nyx aptitude as well please?

BTW added your FC.

Good Job!

Would you be able to give Nyx aptitude as well please?

BTW added your FC.

Sorry, I'll keep my curent list as it is now ( I based it of the most populair demanded characters). I just don't have enough time to hack for people different skills in, sorry.