Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank a bunch i'll pick him up =D

Edit: Shout out to you for also husbandoing Kaden, if you ever need any skills for him I might be able to help since I have a bunch =D

Allright thanks a bunch I finally got my 9 Kadens all together now XD

That'd be pretty cool. I'll be sure to pop by on Kaden's birthday for some skills LOL.

And yeah, he was so fluffy and cute. I just had to marry him. ;v;

That'd be pretty cool. I'll be sure to pop by on Kaden's birthday for some skills LOL.

And yeah, he was so fluffy and cute. I just had to marry him. ;v;

I'll make sure to put some rare skills on my Kaden then =D

You could also just check the list in my signatur and tell me if you need any of the skills =3

And yes I agree Kaden is a sweetheart.

He wasn't actually my first choice when I got the game but then he saved my ass from Xander in the chapter I got him on birthright

so I decided to marry him and didn't regret it for one second. Liked him so much that I married him again in Rev and now he's my favorit Fates character ='D

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

Tomeflaire

Haha. I can help you with both - will edit this post shortly when my castle is ready for you to pick them up.

Edit: You should now be able to pick up both skills for Anna from my castle. The address is in my signature. Please let me know when you've obtained them.

Edited by Sunlar

Okay so, I am currently working on my Revelation's Castle before I send it out, so for now I am going to send out my Conquest one instead. It doesn't have HEAPS of skills, but I thought it would be good to do this while also asking for skills for my Valla Castle, which since has much more money and time to spend, Skills are easier for some.

Castle address: 08886-46215-89160-89681

Avatar: Sol, Astra, Vantage, Magic Counter, Luna

Kana (M): Counter, Sol, Luna, Lethality, Astra

Jakob: Astra, Replicate, Tome

Camilla: Astra, Lifetaker, Bowbreaker, Lethality, Luna

Xander: Lethality, Astra, Aegis, Luna, Rend Heaven

Forrest: Sol, Astra, Counter, Aegis, Pavise (Other skills: Rally Resistance, Live to Serve, Aptitude)

Leo: Lethality, Astra, Countermagic, Lifetaker, Vengeance

I also have other Avatars that I unlocked, plus Keaton, but he has no skills that you can't get with his classes:

Alexis: Aptitude, Counter, Sol, Dragon Ward, Dragon Fang, Hoshidan Unity

I am looking for skills for Keaton, Kaden, Oboro and Laslow (Not rally man, sorry) for my Valla Castle, if you could let me know of some skills you have for them, or any that you think I should work towards, let me know!

Edited by SexyCactus123

^ Thanks a bunch I managed to get them. :)

I just noticed your google document. :O.

I'm trying to make a skills proc anna/witch anna. I already visited your castle today is it okay for you to change the skills for anna with death blow, hoshidan unity as well for tomorrow?

Thanks.

I just noticed your google document. :O.

I'm trying to make a skills proc anna/witch anna. I already visited your castle today is it okay for you to change the skills for anna with death blow, hoshidan unity as well for tomorrow?

Thanks.

I won't change her skillset today since that would conflict with other potential Anna requests, and you can't benefit from the change for another 24h.

PM me tomorrow with the skills you want for her.

I am looking for skills for Keaton, Kaden, Oboro and Laslow (Not rally man, sorry) for my Valla Castle, if you could let me know of some skills you have for them, or any that you think I should work towards, let me know!

I have Kaden with Lancebreaker, Aptitude, Vantage, Deathblow and Counter if you want those

Keaton with Lifetaker and Aptitude...

Oboro with Seal Defense, Astra, Duelist's Blow, Vantage and Aptitude.

...all I got for Laslow is Aptitude, aside from his Merc skills and some rallies.

Eh, they're all up now if you want to grab any of those.

Aptitude on Hisame?

Aptitude for Pickles is up now~

Haha. I can help you with both - will edit this post shortly when my castle is ready for you to pick them up.

Edit: You should now be able to pick up both skills for Anna from my castle. The address is in my signature. Please let me know when you've obtained them.

Did you take her out again? because I would have needed Tomefaire myself xD maybe you can put her back up again tomorrow?

Of cause no problem I usually leave units from request up for at least 2 days because of the 24 hours waiting thing.

And Selkie is always in my castle most of the time.

So I just have to make sure not to change around the skils again :'3

thanks a bunch! Jst got her, so happy!

I don't know if anyone has been or seen my castle but my current Birthright Castle has some pretty good skills on them.

I'm currently doing Revelations atm but that will take much longer because I have certain parings I want to do.

I'm not too active on this forum, i've lurked after I completed Awakening but i'll drop My Castle code here and let me know if you want anything:

02477- 34746

31142-67085

I'm from the UK btw (I don't know if US codes work with EU castles)

I just realized that the castle shown will be the one I last updated. So i'm gonna update to birthright for the moment and update my revelations castle later (About tomorrow). I'll the list skills of potential interest:

Birthright Castle:

Female MU: Swordfaire, Astra, Dragon Fang, Nohrian Trust, Luna, Dragonic Hex, Sol, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Counter/Magic, Vantage, Hoshidan Unity and Aptitude (I can fetch Lethality easily if I wanted).

Caeldori: Astra, Vantage, Aegis, Pavise, Dragon Fang, Bowbreaker and Amaterasu

Kaze: Seal Strength, Death Blow, Shurikenfaire, Lethality, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Duelist's Blow, Savage Blow

Orochi: Future Sight, Tomefaire, Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Rally Magic (I need better skills but no-one uses her...)

Selkie: Dragon Fang, Death Blow, Astra, Grisly Wound, Profiteer

Saizo: Astra, Rend Heaven, Lethality, Shurikenfaire, Quixotic

Midori: Poison Strike, Death Blow, Astra, Lethality, Hoshidan Unity, Shurikenfaire, Tomefaire, Profiteer, Locktouch

Ryoma: Vantage, Luna, Astra, Death Blow, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven, Duelist's Blow, Certain Blow

Oboro: Rend Heaven, Vantage, Astra, Quixotic, Lancefaire, Seal Speed, Seal Defense, Swap

Kana (M): Astra, Grisly Wound, Hoshidan Unity, Lethality, Luna, Aegis, Dragon Ward. Nohrian Trust, Armoured Blow

Revelations Castle:

Male MU: Pretty much everything there but with Renewal

Azura: Lancefaire, Astra, Aptitude, Countermagic, Renewal, Live to Serve, Profiteer, Speed +2, Relief, Luna, Pavise

Felicia: Astra, Shurikenfaire, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Sol, Tomebreaker

Anna: Lethality, Bowfaire, Quick Draw, Renewal, Live to Serve, Aptitude

Mozu: Quick Draw, Seal Strength, Underdog, Bowfaire, Profiteer

Kana (F): Lacking a few skills but still have Luna, Astra, Lethality, Sol, Miracle, Locktouch

Selena: Lethality, Poison Strike, Swordfaire, Luna

Kaze: Pretty much the same as Birthright

Takumi: Luna, Quick Draw, Rend Heaven, Astra, Bowfaire, Skill +2, Lethality

Oboro: Same with Kaze

Again, if there's anything let me know. I may also try to find some skills. Also please, help me get more Orochi skills!!

Edited by Sol64