Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally doing a female playthrough where I marry Kaden so has anyone got any good skills for Male Kana because for some reason male and female kana but corrin is the same character no matter the gender. In particular I would like skills that suited a Kitsune such as Pavise, Aegis and the breaker skills but pretty much any good skill on Male Kana will be appreciated such as Astra, Rend Heaven etc. Also does anyone have any good skills for Kaden because for some reason I don't have a Kaden in my logbook.

Here is what I have for

Kaden: HP +5, Strength +2, Seal resistens, Rally Strenght, Rally defense, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Counter, Ventage, Shove, Lunge, Replicate, Duelist’s Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Swordfair, Axefair, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Lifetaker, Savage Blow, Grizzly Wound, Poisen Strike

and m!Kana: Defense +2, Draconic Hex, Astra, Dfang, Sol, Luna, Aegis, Vengence, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Ventage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshiden Unity, Shelter, Elbowroom, Duelist’s Blow, Swordfair, Defender, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Grizzly Wound

Just tell me if you want anything.

haven't got too much by way of particularly unusual skills, but i have some stuff for m!kanna and will have aptitude on all units

corrin: astra, nohrian trust, lifetaker, lethality

azura: luna, pavise, aegis, astra

rhajat: astra, miracle, life taker, tomefaire

camilla: astra, lifetaker, bowbreaker, rend heaven

hinoka: bow breaker, rend heaven, astra, renewal

ophelia: life taker, nohrian trust, death blow, astra

elise: tomefaire, luna, astra

kanna; lifetaker, renewal, nohrian trust

siegbert: lifetaker, nohrian trust, astra, death blow

01576 54065 57025 58598

Here is what I have for

Kaden: HP +5, Strength +2, Seal resistens, Rally Strenght, Rally defense, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend Heaven, Miracle, Counter, Ventage, Shove, Lunge, Replicate, Duelist’s Blow, Death Blow, Trample, Swordfair, Axefair, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Gamble, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Lifetaker, Savage Blow, Grizzly Wound, Poisen Strike

and m!Kana: Defense +2, Draconic Hex, Astra, Dfang, Sol, Luna, Aegis, Vengence, Dragon Ward, Miracle, Ventage, Beastbane, Nohrian Trust, Hoshiden Unity, Shelter, Elbowroom, Duelist’s Blow, Swordfair, Defender, Quixotic, Renewal, Even Better, Grizzly Wound

Just tell me if you want anything.

For Kana could I please have Aegis, Renewal, Nohrian trust, Duelist's blow and Quixotic and for Kaden could I please have Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Rend Heaven, Renewal and Trample. Also sorry if I'm asking for a lot but do you have anything good for Selkie and/or Keaton?

For Kana could I please have Aegis, Renewal, Nohrian trust, Duelist's blow and Quixotic and for Kaden could I please have Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Rend Heaven, Renewal and Trample. Also sorry if I'm asking for a lot but do you have anything good for Selkie and/or Keaton?

Haha no problem.

Here's what I have for

Selkie: Draconic hex, Lethality, Astra, Dfang, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Counter, Ventage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshiden Unity, Duelist’s Blow, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Even better, Poisen Strike, Grizlly Wound

and

Keaton: Magic +2, Defense +2, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend heaven, Aegis, ventage, Replicate, Ellbowroom, Duelist Blow, Gamble, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Locktouch

Just tell me what you want and I'll set all 4 of them up for you then.

Haha no problem.

Here's what I have for

Selkie: Draconic hex, Lethality, Astra, Dfang, Luna, Rend Heaven, Pavise, Aegis, Dragon Ward, Counter, Ventage, Nohrian Trust, Hoshiden Unity, Duelist’s Blow, Swordbreaker, Lancebreaker, Axebreaker, Shurikenbreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Quixotic, Even better, Poisen Strike, Grizlly Wound

and

Keaton: Magic +2, Defense +2, Lethality, Astra, Sol, Luna, Rend heaven, Aegis, ventage, Replicate, Ellbowroom, Duelist Blow, Gamble, Quixotic, Lifetaker, Poison Strike, Locktouch

Just tell me what you want and I'll set all 4 of them up for you then.

For Keaton could I please have Rend Heaven, Quixotic, Lifetaker, and Gamble and for Selkie I would like Aegis, Hoshidan unity, Duelist's blow and Counter please

Okay I've got everyone set up for you.

Your Selkie has all the skills I was looking for! Could you please set her up with Aegis and Pavise?

Anyone got Pavise on kaze?

Thanks

I do, feel free to pick him up. Address in my signature Edited by Petersheikah

Your Selkie has all the skills I was looking for! Could you please set her up with Aegis and Pavise?

I set her up with thoose anyway so go ahead and grab her =)

Thanks a bunch I got the Kaden skills any chance you could keep Kana, Keaton and Selkie up until I get what I need?

Don't worry I usually have these 4 up in my castle so they'll stay there. Take your time and grab everything you need.

Edited by HagiTheBakaFox

I set her up with thoose anyway so go ahead and grab her =)

Don't worry I usually have these 4 up in my castle so they'll stay there. Take your time and grab everything you need.

Got her, thanks!

Looking for:

Nina with Lance Breaker and Sword Breaker

Sakura with Spendthrift

Ignatius with Draconic Ex, Renewal, Nohrian Trust, Hoshidan Unity

Edited by Petersheikah

Thanks!

Also, if anyone has some good skills for setsuna it would be greatly appreciated.

Curently training mine, I'll let you know when she's done ;)

Hi! Anybody has Aptitude on Ophelia , Shiro and Asugi? Also good Ofensiva skill set for Asugi & Shiro?

I've got aptitude for Asugi and Ophelia.

And heres what I have for

Asugi: Lethality, Sol, Astra, Rend Heaven, Life and Death, Death Blow, Quixotic

Shiro: Astra, Rend heaven, Death Blow, Aegis, Pavis, Seal Defense

Just tell me what you want then I'll set it all up for you.

I've got aptitude for Asugi and Ophelia.

And heres what I have for

Asugi: Lethality, Sol, Astra, Rend Heaven, Life and Death, Death Blow, Quixotic

Shiro: Astra, Rend heaven, Death Blow, Aegis, Pavis, Seal Defense

Just tell me what you want then I'll set it all up or you.

Can you Please put Ophelia and Asugi with Aptitude?