Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

18 hours ago, Red Falcon said:

@SpearOfLies

Apologies for your previous visit. I have removed the Automatons, and my Corrin is now on Hold with the rest of my units, with an empty throne ready to be seized. :)

Done and thanks!

ops, sorry. Bad internet lagging. Can someone delete the post above?

Edited by SpearOfLies

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, sweateryoshi said:

Does anyone have Azura with hoshidan unity? I'm looking for this skill on azura forever

sorry the only non-legal skill I have on myw charaters is aptitude.

I am searching for Hisame with tomefair, does someone have that ?

Unfortunately no Unity on Azura either. With exception to Aptitude, I haven't collected any other hacked skills. :(

I'll keep an eye out if I see a castle with it though, and post the castle address if I find one.

Does anyone happen to have Mozu with Quick Salve and Potent Potion please?

Edited by Red Falcon

since no 1st génération is an apothecary in its first class set, it is impossible for Mozu to have these skill (or it was hacked)

EDIT : I also look for Sophie with tomefair, if anyone have it.

Edited by Van-Fanel

Hi everybody!!

English isn´t my native lenguage, I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong.

My Castle: 17436-35744-14938-04768. I have all rutes, but I only have played in Nohr.

On 29/6/2017 at 3:13 PM, TheErazor said:

Edit: im also looking for some Shura skills namely...

Luna/Vantage/Death Blow.

I have Shura with Death Blow in My Castle :)

On 1/7/2017 at 8:43 AM, Appetency said:

Hello. Does anyone have a Vantage for Male Kana? I've been looking for weeks now, but I still can't find any.

Thanks in advance. :))

I don`t have Male!Kana right now, but I think to unlock him with Vantage the next weekend, Is fine for your wait a litle more?

I looking for:

-Keaton (my priority): Certain Blow, Countermagic, Lancebreaker, Death Blow.

-Velouria: Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Future Sight, Lancefaire

-Shura: Certain Blow, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Savage Blow, Trample, Defense +2, Pavise

Thanks for your help! :)

Edited by Akari

It's been a while since I posted in this thread.

5 hours ago, Akari said:

I looking for:

-Keaton (my priority): Certain Blow, Countermagic, Lancebreaker, Death Blow.

-Velouria: Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Future Sight, Lancefaire

-Shura: Certain Blow, Bowbreaker, Swordbreaker, Savage Blow, Trample

Thanks for your help! :)

These should be on my castle, let me know if there's any issues.

12 hours ago, Zelgius said:

It's been a while since I posted in this thread.

These should be on my castle, let me know if there's any issues.

Thank you, Thank you so much!!!

I recruited Keaton, I'll recruit Shura and Velouria when I can to visit you again. Thank you~ <3

12 hours ago, Aiii28 said:

Hi! I'm looking for a MU with Certain Blow. I can't find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!

Hi! In my Castle you can to find Avatar with Certain Blow :)

25 minutes ago, Akari said:

Thank you, Thank you so much!!!

I recruited Keaton, I'll recruit Shura and Velouria when I can to visit you again. Thank you~ <3

Hi! In my Castle you can to find Avatar with Certain Blow :)

There is a method you can use to recruit multiple characters from one castle visit by saving onto a blank save file, which updates the logbook with the character allowing you to get the skills.

On 24/7/2017 at 6:03 PM, Zelgius said:

There is a method you can use to recruit multiple characters from one castle visit by saving onto a blank save file, which updates the logbook with the character allowing you to get the skills.

I didn't know it! But I recruited Shura and Velouria with the method you mentioned. 

Thank you again!! C:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been around for about a year, just started playing again. I updated my profile with a list of everyone + their skills, if there's anything you want or need, check the list and feel free to ask me to put someone on the team!

Should also have MU with galeforce soon so if you'd like to recruit a dark falcon Corrin with that (eh.. do those dlc character skills stay on the recruit??) and maybe some other useful stuff, let me know. Her stats aren't awesome yet but all at 23 and up right now. Also have a Sakura with warp (same; can't promise you can recruit her with warp?! You can't buy the dlc skills after a battle, that I am pretty sure of) and Rhajat & Orochi are both witches and should have warp soon, too.

Anyone in this region still playing? :B):

I've been trying to use Felicia lately but so far, she has aweful growth rates in my game and her defence is still stuck on 9. I'd love some useful skills for her like bowbreaker and shurikenbreaker. Anyone?

I already have counter on her which is of course more than useless if someone ko's her in one strike.. and pavise which doesn't help all that much right now either :>_<:

...or I could just give up on her and on Hisame as well (Hinata gets stuck with Felicia as I prioritized the other children)

Edit - update to post above; MU is back to hoshido noble. Dark falcon was a bit to fragile for me. She does have galeforce and warp now.

Edited by falleri
Forgot to mention I changed something in regard to my previous post.

1 hour ago, TheErazor said:

@falleri i have some Felicia skills you might want at this address: 16136-81533-58513-54444

do tell me if you find them usable.

oh and enjoy regardless ;)

Thanks! I stumbled upon axebreaker elsewhere already (had to work hard for that one :D:) so I went for armored blow as I've tried to keep this save file free from aptitude etc. (just personal preference, I don't hold it against anyone). Now let's see if Felicia can stay alive and be a tiny bit useful for a few turns.. :)

Let me know if I can repay the favor in any way!

@falleri well if you feel like taking time to do it i would appreciate it if you could make me an Avatar.

specificly a Female Troubadour normal Brown hair/Short Height/name Nia and with one of these skills (or more if you have them): Lifetaker/Pavise/Luna/Rally Strenght/Locktouch.

ps: i would like it if the Avatar is lvl 10 when i pick it up plus is reclassed into Troubadour.