QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Great question. I'll have to think a bit, but the first one that popped in my head was Dialga's Fight to the Finish.

AAA THIS WAS THE ONLY THING THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD

other than that i guess these songs??? but i don't love them anywhere nearly as much

Spoiler

not sure if this one counts ^

There's so much FEELING in the opening section, before it devolves (evolves?) into this groovy techno beat that makes more sense in context before looping back around to the emotional stuff.  It's brilliant and represents what's happening in game (spoilers) perfectly.

IS A MASTUHPIECE

This is actually a really hard question because for me it essentially boils down to "what Bloodborne track do you like?" Because truth be told no real boss theme can be really good compared to some of the ones in that game anymore. It's ruined boss themes for me by being too good. It's a mix of the composition, which has been good since Dark Souls, but it does way better then Souls by pumping in choir to it. Which fits the theme of the game. 

It was a tossup between Laurence or the second leg of Ludwig's theme.

I choose you, Berserk horse.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Decisive collision

There's so much FEELING in the opening section, before it devolves (evolves?) into this groovy techno beat that makes more sense in context before looping back around to the emotional stuff.  It's brilliant and represents what's happening in game (spoilers) perfectly.

IS A MASTUHPIECE

fuck i was gonna post that