QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time I actually did, and came out with one full song that I still listen to from time to time. After that though, I was burnt out

Can't freestyle for the life of me, but if given time to write it out I could bust a few barz if I wanted

11 hours ago, Koneko said:

cream on the inside

clean on the outside

Ice cream paint job

Edited by Motendra

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Ice cream paint job

ROLLIN LIKE A BIG SHOT

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

There was a time I actually did, and came out with one full song that I still listen to from time to time. After that though, I was burnt out

Can't freestyle for the life of me, but if given time to write it out I could bust a few barz if I wanted

So you have bars, but you're not a rapper?

Can I call you Supa Hot?

i pay money to enter smash tournaments, and that goes into the pot that people win

if that counts, then yes 

(it counts as gambling in japan, and judging from the populace, sf is part of japan anyways, so imo it should count)

Can you rap?

As surprising as this may be, I do possess the skills required for an effective rapping sequence. Mind you, I find the activity to be rather vulgar and thus I wish not to partake in them. Mind you, my so-called "raps" would simply be the most refined version one would ever witness.

Do you like multiplayer gambling games?

Certainly! As long as the rewards are acceptable, I would be delighted to partake in a form of gambling. If such is a game such as poker, then I do believe the game shall be child's play! Needlessly to say, I do consider myself to be a most talent gambler with my lies, so-called "poker face" and of course, my unrivaled luck. I say, I could easily consider this to be one of my talents!

hahahaha gambling ahahahaha not like i like it or anything (sweating blackjack cards)

fuck i love gambling

QOTD 1303 - what is the most petty reason you've ever unfollowed someone on any social media platform? submitted by i dead

What is the most petty reason you've ever unfollowed someone on any social media platform? 

What is the most petty reason you've ever unfollowed someone on any social media platform? 

Ufufufu~. My apologies, I am not particularly aware of how to accurately represent my laugh in the form of text. Regardless, I find this question to be mildly amusing, for a lady such as I never follows anyone. Certainly, I do not deem any users worthy of my following. Of course, I tend to rarely share a so-called "like" most similarly.

Edited by Clarine

I followed a person for their art. Slowly their drawings started to become more and more about ships and every other post was just them vagueing about their mutuals or straight up talking about how amazing their little posse is. Got really annoying really fast. So yeah, out of context you could say I un-followed them because they had friends.

uhhhhhhhhh I don't think I have done it often so I don't remember much off the top of my head, but once on tumblr I unfollowed a blog when I wanted to avoid spoilers, then refollowed it once I didn't need to avoid them anymore

or otherwise, I unfollowed a blog when I found my mutuals reblogged a lot of content from it already and I was tired of seeing it over and over again on my dash?

I'm not fully sure which is considered more "shallow" but those are probably the main two unfollows I remember