QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

p sure the only active unfollowing/unfriending ive done is when people are blatantly homophobic/racist/transphobic or when people are blatantly painfully sjw

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i only unfollow when i feel like im following too many users at once lol

most of the time i actually still enjoy the person's content but it bugs me when im following a lot of people

Edited by coy

Do you like Death Grips?

Hold. Just what might you be referring to? Would such be an equipment be used in an exercising training regimen or perhaps some sort of music band? Truly, I cannot say I like such a thing for I am simply unaware of what it is.

I'm mostly surprised that people don't know Death Grips. Even I'm being educated I guess.

In reality: They're okay! I don't really seek out their stuff, but a lot of my friends like them. I've never heard anything from them that I've disliked, but nothing I've heard by them has vibed super well with me either.

FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH 

@Nym probably agrees. 

it used to be korean and french but now i understand a decent amount of both so they don't sound as pretty to me any more : (

Edited by lᴜnar