QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to go to the gym when there's a treadmill, two bikes (well.... I'm too short for both of them though ;~;), a rowing machine, and a lifting area in my basement

it varies on how motivated I'm feeling, every sunday (hey like today!!!) I for sure exercise every week, as long as nothing is happening that interferes with that~ Otherwise it varies from about 1-4 days a week

Every day I possibly can. I've been sick a lot this summer though so it hasn't worked out super well in my favor.

When I'm in school it's tougher, so I tend to go three days a week but midterms screw that up sometimes of course.

I've been lazy about it. But, I try for 2 days a week. 

Sometimes, I don't do any, or I do more than 2 depending on how I feel that week.

ha ha i have a gym in my basement since my dad built my house and he was a former bodybuilder

sometimes i just chill in there for fun but i don't actually do anything in there very often

Nope!

It turns out one of my brothers has one though! My dad ended up hearing about them and unironically got one because he figured it'd be helpful for my brother, who's apparently gained a fidgeting problem since I last lived with them

no

8 hours ago, Oboro! said:

I don't have one, and I think they're boring, and they're a waste of money

we're talking like £2 here. i guarantee people waste more money on stupider things

Edited by Tryhard