QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this referring to eimm...............

i ally only. if im forced to betray someone i tell them clearly beforehand so that it technically isn't betrayal =)

Do you like blobbers?

I beg your pardon? And just what lowly peasant slang might this be? Truly, I doubt I can ever say I am fond of such a thing if I am simply unaware of what it might be.

Should people have to go through a work entirely to judge it?

Of course not, for first impressions are truly important. One may consider such to fall within the boundaries of the phrase known as "judging a book by its cover" but I for one know you can most easily reach a conclusive opinion regarding a work such as a novel from merely the first half of it. After all, why must one force themselves to read a poorly constructed and entirely vexing work to form a mere "valid" judgement?

How good are your reflexes?

Oh my, reflexes? If one truly must know, my reflexes are normally unrivaled compared to those around me. To specify, I can rather easily evade incoming attacks; such served me well during my years of education. I say, you can easily expect me to dodge a punch while I peacefully indulge myself with a cup of tea.

Do you often play games while they're new or do you usually play games when they are old?

I doubt this truly matters for an individual such as myself. The content and quality of a game is simply far more important.

Have you ever stayed up to see a game release?

Certainly not! Just what kind of geek might one possibly take me as? A refined lady such as myself is simply not far too interested in these silly things and as such, I shall never develop this vulgar obsession for video games.

Have you ever 1cc'd a shmup?

Hold. And once again, just what peasant slang is this? I do believe I am aware of the colloquial term "shmup" and such would be known as a "shoot 'em up", no? But truly, I have never encountered a crass and vulgar term such as "1cc'd" before and as such, I am unable to answer your question. Regardless, I cannot express my interest in this genre.

Ally or betray?

And just what might you be referring to? Am I to choose if an individual is to be an ally or if I am to betray an acquaintance? If so, I shall opt to choose "ally" as long as such an individual is not taxing to be around with and of course, if they are most docile. One should already know the latter option shall be used if the usefulness of an individual expires and discarding them would lead me ever so closer to my goal.

1 hour ago, lᴜnar said:

is this referring to eimm...............

i ally only. if im forced to betray someone i tell them clearly beforehand so that it technically isn't betrayal =)

that's not how it works

/SLAMS betray like alice

if we're actually doing the prisoner's dilemma unless the consequences are lethal - ally every time even though logically the best choice is betray. but its not like youre playing against some computer - there are people on the other hand and though double ally doesn't net the most points for either party it certainly is a camaraderie thing

EDIT:

9 hours ago, Koneko said:

ally unless I'm going against a certain person in vlr then fuck that I'm betraying them

Dio?

Edited by Umbran Darros