QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I overread the n before ever... lol
Hmm, let's see... I couldn't beat Minotaur in SMTIV's normal mode so I had to let kill myself to unlock lower difficulty.

Edit: I'd say unlocking the bad ending in Tales of Xillia 2. The fight as Ludger solo against of your team is just brutal hard. I could beat it with a level 80 Ludger on easy though, but not on higher difficulites.

Edited by Reimu Hakurei

Ohmigosh! Does anyone else remember Dark Gaia from sonic unleashed? That battle was soooo hard! I ended up selling the game before I could even like, actually beat it!

There's this fight against two Ogres near the end of Tales of Zestiria I couldn't beat unless I lowered the difficulty to Easy. My God, those two were a difficulty spike and a half. But I did beat them, so I guess it doesn't count.

uhhhhh I'm not sure I answer enough challenging games to either answer that or remember the answer for that

I think there might be one in a Monster Hunter game (like.... 4u or something?) that Integrity and I failed to tackle together multiple times but it's been a while so I don't remember if we ever accomplished it or not yet and I don't even remember which monster that could have been either. We ended up falling out of the game a while ago

maybe someday breath of the wild will throw one at me, I'm not very far into that game yet (I haven't even reached a dungeon/temple yet)

ghetis in pokemon black2 since all my pokemon were underleveled by at least 10 lvls from critting too many battles and not evolving most of them til the last gym rip

I've beaten Steven in ORAS with a team that was underlevled by 15 levels in a nuzlocke.  

I also beat blue in Pokémon red with a team ranging from level 38-43 against level 59-65s.  

please ignore DisobeyedCargo's  ingnorance to the title, DisobeyedCargo has been swiftly banned and has now been replaced.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

In the sensu stricto this would have to be GHB Legion/GHB Cecilia et al. in Lunatic and above.

In the sensus vulgaris (sense in which everyone is answering) this would have to be the Elite Four in any of the five-odd Pokemon games I've played.

I've beaten the five super bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles. They are Final Marcus, Ancient Daedala, Despotic Arsene, Blizzard Belgazas, and Avalanche Abaasy.

please ignore DisobeyedCargo's ignorance to the title, DisobeyedCargo has been swiftly banned and has now been replaced.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

I've beaten the five super bosses in Xenoblade Chronicles. They are Final Marcus, Ancient Daedala, Despotic Arsene, Blizzard Belgazas, and Avalanche Abaasy.

please ignore DisobeyedCargo's ignorance to the title, DisobeyedCargo has been swiftly banned and has now been replaced.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

24 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

We're talking about bosses that you haven't beaten, not ones that you have.:facepalm:

oh i didn't read the "boss" in the title at first. 

then i have no clue who that is since i usually just leave the unbeaten games aside and then sell them off or redo for lower difficulties to beat the boss(es).