QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

i've had the game for 10 years but i don't think i ever beat the final boss of drawn to life lmao

11 hours ago, Koneko said:

ghetis in pokemon black2 since all my pokemon were underleveled by at least 10 lvls from critting too many battles and not evolving most of them til the last gym rip

this is still really funny to me

Edited by lᴜnar
stan luna

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online games? Like, in browser PC multiplayer games? Or just games in general that can only be played with interwebs? Or stuff like world of Warcraft? Do Mobas count too?

If we're talking about just games that are playable on the Internet, then:

Exit/Corners is probably my favourite. It's like 999, basically. The thing that sucks about it though is that you have to wait a week for a new chapter.

Another favourite online game of mine is Crystal Story 2. Absolutely incredible.

i can't play peer-to-peer online due to ping, and usually feel incredibly guilty over the server-based online games i choose (like ragnarok online, archeage or kamihime)
except for path of exile
so, path of exile

Edited by TheEnd

weeeeeeeeeeeeeell

I've been enjoying heroes of the storm a lot lately

I like simplified versions of tough, complicated online games >u> My slow brain processing can't keep up with fast thinking multiplayer games that don't have a pause button

Question of the day 1328: I dunno. I usually am able to defeat most bosses in video games that I play. But I suppose I could count some bosses in the Monster Hunter demos that I downloaded.

Telethia the Endbringer and Pharis the Everqueen from Xenoblade Chronicles X might also count.

Question of the day 1329: I dunno either. Splatoon? I also really liked Runescape, but I haven't played in about ~5 years.

I interpreted this question as like Flash games and I'll have to think of an answer for that. I don't really play MOBAs or MMOs though.