QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It varies a lot tbh

I'm a huge procrastinator, but I've been trying to fight it because there were so many times in my past something got worse because I put off dealing with it

depends if it has the chance of worsening, has a deadline, or is something that isnt actually that bad to deal with (like certain chores and shit). those things ill do fairly quickly. otherwise i wait

I usually try to solve it immediately so my conscience is in a good state before I let it weigh too hard on me! If I'm not comfortable with the situation though, I take my time with it until I can face it head on

Do you like to deal with your problems immediately or just wait?

Normally, I would have another individual solve my problems for me. But of course, if such is impossible, I would most certainly resolve whatever may be burdening me so it shall not vex me any further. I do believe it is quite apparent I am not one to work often.

I try to deal with them immediately, but for bigger things I usually wait because *anxiety*.

But I'm trying to be better at dealing with problems immediately!

7 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

i like ignoring my problems because there is a chance i will die before it will affect me

I like how perfectly this one sentence describes you.

I was initially going to say something else but then I saw this:

10 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

i like ignoring my problems because there is a chance i will die before it will affect me

19 hours ago, lᴜnar said:

i like ignoring my problems because there is a chance everyone else except me will die before it will affect me

=)

Edited by Refa
=] < =)

I used to hate them! Not only did I not like their flavor but I didn't like how mushy they were and how the outside was fuzzy while the inside was slimy/smooth

Now despite how much that description of contrast in textures sort of disgusts me, I actually do like bananas now~ I became more of a fan of the flavor than I used to be and I don't find the texture too noticeable compared to when I was younger. They're definitely not my ultimate favorite though

Now, would their comedic shape help make them the best? Eh, probably depends on who you ask~

Edited by Freohr Datia