QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QOTD 1313 - Would you consider yourself a fighter or a magic user? (Healers are under magic here.)

It is abundantly clear I shall be a magic user of some sort, for you shall never see me partaking in the brutish activity known as physical combat. After all, I am simply not one to swing an axe or sword around, risking my life most unnecessarily. Might I ask, how does one simply carry and effortlessly swing a weapon such as a broadsword with ease? I must say, such weapons are never built for my figure. And of course, I am one to use my mind contrary to my physical prowess so I am certain magical powers are befitting of me?

i was introduced to the internet at a pretty young age, so i don't even know how long i stayed without it as a little kid. I won't count these times though.

Otherwise, it was at least 4 days during one of the times I went camping. I think the only times I stayed away from the internet for significant amounts of time were while camping. I have a bad case of internet addiction.

Edited by Nobody

I was able to live without it for the first 11 or 12 years of my life (I was only a computer game addict at the time).

As of now, maybe 4 or 5 days. I only want to check  new notifications on serenesforest, tbh.