QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, that happened yesterday. portal flash is good but the controls are kind of wonky. Really though the True Answer is frog fractions.

GALAGA is the answer for today though. Like if Galaga is there I'm running to it. Turtles in Time a respectable second place.

After Burner Climax.  That game is my jam, man, especially the fully decked out version.

EDIT And The Lost World arcade game.  I've beaten that game like 50 times despite never owning it.

Edited by Refa

Favorite online games?

If such a question is referring to multiplayer desktop video games, then I do believe my only acceptable answer is "MapleStory". However, I was one to refrain from partaking in the general activity of "grinding" for experience points and as such, I eventually formed a guild in which my members would kill enemies for me while I earn the experience points passively. If I am to say, I am certain many simply desired me as a so-called online "girlfriend", for I am simply aware the community are of that taste. Regardless, such was unspeakably exploitable to say the least. Mind you, "grinding" was the main content of this video game and as such, I only partook in solo quests and boss battles. If one must know, I never truly enjoyed playing this online video game.

Which games would you immediately play at an arcade?

One would scarcely find my presence in an arcade. Needless to say, I simply lack such passion to immediately pull myself towards one of these games.

Favorite flavor of popsicle?

As in the ice cream lollipop? The variant of the strawberry flavour is the only one I tasted if I recall correctly. By default, such would be my favourite flavour, no?

i was just browsing new content and i skimmed this again and i thought it said "favorite flavor of people"

just thought you should know